Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:45 pm
"you see bunny when you ask questions i get yelled at"
i start to cry
"im sorry"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:55 pm
((She made Alex come out.)) Rolls her eyes. "Cry baby."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

SadnessKillz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:57 pm
Name: Sadness
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): Attempted suicide and manic depression.
Bio: Neglected and lonley. Felt there was no point to live because no one cared for me.
Appearance: Silky medium brown hair. Short and cute.
Weapon: None
Other: I love my stuffed bunny i have.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:06 pm
i look at her frowning and turns around and walks back inside and sits in a room  

diamond princess ashley

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:09 pm
Feels bad and runs after her. "Hey, wait up!" catches up with her. "Look. Sorry. . . .I guess. But, we arent. . . .ts just.. . . ." she sighs. "Never mind, ill see you later, Jessie." She walks away slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:05 pm
" cry ok *sniff*"  

diamond princess ashley

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:31 am
Thinks:: Dand it. Now i feel bad about making a lil kid cry.

Walks back over to her and gets down to her height. "Im sorry. I tend to get a little cranky at times. ou ca ay thats why im in this place." she smiles brightly and hands Jessie another lollipop. "Dont be sad. Please??"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 am
Icarus watches as Alexis and Jessie walk away, gets up after a few minutes and begins to walk down into the cafeteria, checking the clock on his way in: 5:20 PM
He sits down at the window seat and stares out as usual, singing to himself "Sometimes love just 'aint enough..."  

PH-ArcticFox

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:21 am
before i could say anthing my brother comes in the room mad that i wasnt near him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Stands up and looks at him with bright blue eyes and i walk away into the cafitiria to see Icarus  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:03 am
i walk into a room with him and he gets me a coloring book and some markers so im not bored  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( Ick! I had thought I had posted, but... x.x; ))

Tammt ate a lot, though she didn't understand entirely why. But, she didn't mind. The doctors had said she was really skinny anyway, and that the fact that she was eating was good. She went back to the cafeteria, though avoiding the gaze of the strange man that had attacked the guards earlier. She felt much easier when she saw another girl there. She brought her tray over, trying not to look as nervous as she felt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kakra

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:44 pm
i finish coloring and i get hungry and i walk around to get something to eat  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:24 am
((sorry, I meant to post the other day, but I had tonnes of work to do))

Icarus turned and waved to Alexis as she came into the Cafeteria, Airas leaping playfully onto the tail to greet her. "Hey Alexis, pleased to finally talk to you." Airas said, Alexis now able to hear her as well as Icarus. A grin crept across Icarus' face as she spoke to Alexis.  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 am
Alexis's eyes grow huge and a huge smile forms on her face and she runs over to them. "I can hear her!" picks up Airas and hugs her. then hugs Icarus.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff