Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 pm
"Poor Claire....." she said holding her chest like they were in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:48 pm
"Jack i think we are gonna go on a road trip. Kaze you have been a great friend even though we just met he he."Claire turned and looked at her and smiled. "Officer i think you better leave." Claire went into her bedroom and started packing a suitcase. "Kaze can you come here a sec."  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:53 pm
"Sure. What is it?" she asked Claire.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm
"Im going to go out of town for a while i don't know how long but im going to go see my aunt Sue. I know this is an odd thing to ask but can i trust you with the keys to my apartment? I know thats weird and all but i don't have many friends but you give me a good vibe." Claire said still packing while Jack purrs and rubs against her legs then to Kazes legs. She turned to face Kaze and looked at her and smiled a very subtle smile.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm
"Of course. I'll protect this apartment, even if it cost me my life." she said with a gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 pm
"Thank you so ******** much. woops pardon the language. well that should be it. I will see you around." Claire grabbed the cat the suitcase and bottle of lemonade. "Later" Claire opened the door and left. She got to her car and threw everything in the back. "MEOW!!!" "My bad Jack." She started the car and drove.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 pm
"I hope you a safe journey, Claire...." she said holding the key in her fist between her chest and clenching.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:16 pm
She drove for a long time she doesnt remember stopping once. She pulled up to a cabin and honked the horn twice. Aunt sue came out and embraced Claire with a tearful hug. "Im so glad your here." "Tell me what happened right now" Claire was determined.  

madbugz

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 pm
Claire was sitting on the couch petting Jack."Auntie what are you talking about your not making sense this whole situation doesn't make sense.I mean i know me and dad haven't spoken in awhile but for him to go and kill someone i mean something just doesn't fit the jigsaw puzzle." Claire took a big swig of lemonade and gasped for air. She moved Jack off her lap and got up to look out the window. She saw a shadow figure in the distance and gasped. Claire's nails grew sharp and her eyes went green. She darted out there to where the figure was standing but it dissapeared almost like it was the wind. "Claire what are you doing are you still doing that cat thing?" Sue called from the cabin porch. In an instant Claire was at her aunt's side. "It's not a thing its who i am." Claire said clenching her teeth. "Right right well your father has been acting strange lately. He has been working at the lab quite a bit and the last conversation we had ended "Oh my gawd it got out hurry close the *click*" and thats the when he hung up i dont know if that helps at all Claire." "Thank you aunt thats enough info to get to the bottom of this." Claire left the cabin with Jack and headed towards the lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:43 pm
Kaze decided to clean Claire's apartment but not move anything.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:48 pm
The gates were locked but she didn't need a key. Claire using her cat skills slipped through the crack along with Jack. She stealthily and quickly made her way to the lab. "Meow?" "i don't know Jack maybe they all went on a holiday or something." Claire hopped on to the roof holding Jack under her arm. They slid through the air shaft and made they're way to the inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 pm
Kaze took the trash and threw it away.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:20 pm
"Hmmm. seems like an ordinary lab but why are there papers everywhere and things knocked over and what the....."Claire looked at what appeared to be a cage but the door looked like it was chewed through and burst open."Jack help me look for a computer that looks like it would be dad's." Claire turned the corner and saw a picture of her and her mother. "Never mind Jack i found it."She walked over to it and saw more pictures of her when she was little and more recent ones that she doesn't remember being taken.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:52 pm
randall drove to his cabin in the mountains man the deer are in this season.  

mg_jan_templar

vintage grape

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:30 pm
lt_colonel_shadow_fox
randall took his top bdu shirt off and had on a tank top he was in good shape his left arm had a wolf bit mark he drank the hole drink thank you i feel better my name is randall im a cross breed with a wolf he had his wolf tail out .

((srry it 2 me 4evr 2 r3eply >3<))

"im kokoro, nice to meet you, and your welcome, i cant beleive i still remember how to make those stupid things!! i guess being half-blood royalty does that to ya!" she shrugged. "im kinda part neko, too...dunno how i became a neko, dad wont tell me. EXACTLY why i left!" she groaned, smacking her forhead. "what an idiot..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games