Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:39 am
kevin looked at adrian, "you were my original mark, so i think ill finish you off, and then end her life," he jerked his head at x.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:28 pm
randall hit the ground and got up he flet a sharp pain in his shoulder he took a meid kit out and healed the wounded he looked up and pulled out his desert egale and thrown a flash bang and ran and jumped out from the falsh and kicked that girl in the face im a 2nd ranger battlion solider randall said  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:04 pm
Adrian
Adrian fell to the ground, landing with her arms beneath her so she would be able to get back up. She grimaced, her face pounding and a black eye starting to grown on her face, "Dammit! And I thought I looked bad before!!!" she looked up and glared at the '2nd ranger battleon soldier' and smirked, "Well, you can kick I'll give you that... But a real soldier doesn't need weapons to hide his next move..." she said, her voice cool and calm, but with a hint of being pist off that he was holding up her attack on the vamps in the castle. "Now if you don't mind, either get out of my way so I can take out the castle, or I just might lose my patience...." she groweled. Then looking at the other man she smiled again, "Awww... But the fun has olny just started my friend!" she said, throwing herself back onto her feet, pulling out her crossbow and arrows, pointing it back and forth between the men. "So, will one of you decide who wants to kill a fellow slayer the most or are you both going to get some?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:14 pm
randall pushed a button the whole castle was blown up randall know that the black hawk that crash in the castle was wired with c-4. randall pull out a m5a2 carbine he shot the croosbow out of her hands he ran and punche her in the face and broke her arm from useing the knife he pulled out his clot 45 hand gun and ran at the othere one he pulled out his katana and stabed it though the body and shot the back with the clot 45 and it was out he walked back and loaded a new clip in the hand gun  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:12 pm
"Wow you punch a girl low for a solider even if she is a hybird that just where i draw the line" *shoot .44 magnum bullet curves going into randall gun destory it and the chamber*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:25 pm
"i have to agree, punching a woman is unforgivable, even if she is a hybrid." keven walked up to randall, and gut punched him, "if your going to kill a woman, make it painless for them at least." he turned to her, "how do i know that your a true slayer, and not a spy for the vamps?"  

The Harvester Of Souls

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 pm
Adrian
Adrian winced as her arm began to heal, pulling the knife out of her as well. She had to rebreak her arm so it would heal properly. "Why would another vamp fight another vamp? I mean instead wouldn't we be teaming up to kill you guys?" she groweled, picking up her cross bow and throwing it out to them to show she wasn't lying. Then she pulled off her belt, pulled the arrows off of her, and then reluctantly threw out her knives. "See, if I wasn't a slayer would I give you my weapons? To tell you the truth I wasn't even sure you guys were slayers, by the way he" she pointed towards Randall, "Was fighting with explosives and crap. As for you, I figured you were a demon because of the flame thing. As for the chick(X) over there, I was going to kill her in a fair fight, both of us wounded and if I was feeling generous, without weapons..." she said, shrugging. But then she turned to the man who shot Randalls gun, "Oh, and by the way, I may be a girl but don't make it seem like I can't take a punch. Otherwise I wouldn't be in this bussiness..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:06 pm
yea i know it just real weak of guy to punch a girl *look at the scene of where randall at* " well he going to be getting up soon i mind as well finish it for him" *walks over to where randall de stend the staff making it into a normal putting back behind back pulls out second .44 magnum now duel wielding point them at randall and begins un loading reaming ammo out on him * "this should tell weather or not he human" *last bullet shoot out into randall helmet point blank range piercing head goes threw the end of the helmet blood spurt out landing on outfit* Their that should tell me something or not *begins walking back to where the slayers where*  

xTx Monty xTx

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 pm
"i am a demon, i guess you could say, i made a deal with the devil, so i could kill more vamps." he picked up her weapons, and walked over to her,"i was following you, because i smelled a vamp." he held her weapons out to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:12 pm
Adrian

Adrian took her weapons and placed them back into there respective places. She was mostly glad to get her knife back, it was a gift from a long lost friend... "Well then. Its nice to make your aquaintance," she said holding out her hand to shake his, "I didn't quite catch your name..." she said smiling. She was interested to hear more about this devil thing but she decided to wait for a better occasion.

Twilightchick372

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:14 pm
"well seeing how you two are getting to know each other im going to head out and hunt cause im getting hungry" * swing guns into gun belt tosses rappel gun into the air catches it and pulls the trigger rappel goes flying through the air lands on a tree puts rappel to gun belt and pull the trigger and as the ropes swing in turns around and salute both slayers* " See ya both later" *flys out into the darkness*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:56 pm
"the name is kevin, and yours is?" he took her hand, and looked around, "you better turn in for the night, i have a hideout not far from here."  

The Harvester Of Souls

BeHappyBeJoyful

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:53 am
X's eyes widened with fear when she heard the crash in the distance. Her head turned sharply towards the castle. She could see flames licking at it, burning bright against the dark night. X turned away from the group of slayers, and ran as fast as she could towards the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:09 pm
randall drop the gun and fell to the ground he woke up and saw his helmet
was off of his head he got up and loaded his 12 gage pump shot gun he put his ka bar knife on the tip of the gun he grabed his m4a1 carbine and put on a cap and pulled out his ammo case he pulled out two ump 45,s
and grabed a katana from the crash he looked at the other,s my name is randall he walked from the area and found a jeep and drove off  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:08 pm
*lands on the ground starts coughing out blood* "******** it happening again" *fur start growing instantly all over the body reaches into pocket and grabs a knife and cuts himself to stop the process* "fucccccccccccccccccck" *falls to the floor*  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games