Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

The Amazing maddoggy555

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:18 pm

i told you
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:54 pm

I have a female black german sheperd and 3 cats. The cats are gray, orange and multi color. They are all sweet except the multicolor who has a major attitude problem.

Her Bubbles

sparxies_2929

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:46 pm

one dog
three birds
two batas
two ferrets
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Two rats
Two dogs
Two parakeets
One bearded dragon
Six tropical fish
Four bettas

Kappaccino

Yoko-okoY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:03 pm

Three cats in the family, one calico(female)"short hair", one orange and white(female)"short hair", one all black(female)"between short and long hair". The calico is 14, the O&W is 13"the daughter of the calico", and the black one is 2-3. The calico is named Tipsy"all four paws have white tips", the O&W is Oliver"thought she was a he when named", the all black is Crowe"found at a metal factory named Crowe Foundry". My father who no-longer lives with us has a white long hair named Sammy(female) who is 20-21 years of age, she has cancer in her stomach and the vets said that she had a couple months to live and that was years ago so it shows what they know. xp
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 pm

I have 2 betas and a cat right now, thoughI am thinking about getting another cat soon and an angel fish or reptile of some sort but I am still researching animals to make sure I know what I am getting before I buy. I gotta be prepared for my new family member ^^.

Kattell

xx Aussie Mini Angel xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:32 am

I have a 3 yr old female rhodesian ridgeback
2 cockatiels
and 4 fish
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:47 am

3 GUINEA PIGS

2 FOXES

1 DOG *b*

XraizAkiX

neara no regrets now

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:43 am

i posted my other pets before but....

I GOT A PET SHARK!!! hahaha
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:10 pm

cool. another person with ferrets lol.

Sir naphalatha

psychotic_aneurism

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:15 pm

i have four dogs, two cockatiels, two chinchillas, and one turtle.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 pm

An ornery old lady kitty named shandi, and a cute rambunctious puppy named luna.

Nikko809

Wolferus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:59 pm

Romeo & Juliet the two younger dogs, Juliet died while giving birth tho' T-T
Then I have Puppy, hes old but more playful and energetic than a younger pup, hes nurtured if thats how they call it when they disable his mating capabilities... I also have a rabbit, with no name, we just call it rabbit, and a female ferret, white fur greyish and brown at some points and black eyes that turn red at certain light paterns.. the name I gave it is a dirty word though it sounds funny in spanish ;D.. My ferret is probably the one I see most since it constantly needs water and food and she's really cool she can always find a way to get somewhere, she's crawled under doors and even got stuck behind places at some times and there I go trying to pull it out heart rofl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:22 pm

Well total i have two dogs a spider 4 cats an iguana and a little brother lol

Cloud181

Sprink Sprik

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Two cats.

And a boyfriend. ~_^
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games