Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:41 pm
"Ugh I get those in math class. Algebra just isn't my forte. I have a good grade just I don't like it."
*BRRRING* The bell rings
"Speak of the devil I have to go math now. Bye you guys. Oh and Kaoru-kun. I have to present my project so I can't hide you underneath it, sorry.( xd ) " Kairi says getting up and walking out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:32 pm
"Uh......I have geometry ...It's a pain....Too much work..."  

Aqua Haku

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 pm
(How can you hate geometry! That is my favorite math branch!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:16 pm
(I'd rather do Algebra again.I'm not good at shapes...plus it's an honors class...
The teacher is nice but her work scares me... gonk )  

Aqua Haku

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:08 pm
*Kairi walks up to the door of her math class but the lights were off.*
All students please report to the library for a fre period. A teacher will be taking attendance. The note on the door read.
"Awwww. If only it was just a free. Hey i don't have worry about my project." She said walking to the library.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:30 pm
Kairi looked around the room, at all the kids in her Algebra class to seats, and to scan the roomfor anyone she might actually know... Just then two hands covered her eys
"Guess who." the voice said in her ear, Kairi reached up to the hands of the person and found a brcaelet on the right arm.
"Sora-chan!" She gasped turning around and hugging her friend. "I haven't seen you in forever!"
"I know, your always with those twins so I never have time to talk to you anymore!" Sora, one of Kairi's childhood friends said. Kairi blushed I really spend that much time with them?, she thought and her brain went on into thought on this question. She never reliazed how much time she spends with Hikaru and Kaoru.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:41 am
*yawns and stretches* yaaaaaaaaaaaa, well i guess i got to go to english, see ya'll later!
*waves and walks off*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:24 pm
"So what are you doing here?" Sora asks from across the table.
"I was going to have Algebra, Teacher isn't there."
"You have Daski don't you?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"I heard he's out with his girlfriend. Who I also heard just the other day is a student here!" Sora says with a stern face.
"Oh gosh, that must be creepy..." Kairi said almost gagging at the thought of it.

"So you have a boyfriend? Oh wait before you answer I'll take a guess. It's one of those twins! Unless... Are you dating both of them?!" Sora said looking at Kairi with a shocked expression.
"Well I do like one of them. Ya know, Kaoru. I think he likes me back, but I'm not entirely sure. But that would be great." Kairi says opening up her planner and checks out if she had any homework that needs to get done.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:29 pm
"Ummm hello? Kairi? Are you in here?" Sora asks walking into the room cautiosly. She had never been here before and when she learned her friend was a hostess here she knew she had to come visit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:03 pm
"You just missed her...I think she is in her Algebra Class..."  

Aqua Haku

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:33 pm
Seeing that she has no homework so far she flips out her New Moon book at continues where she left off...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 am
((( eek omg i love the twilight saga!!)))  

Dreaming In Donuts

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:56 pm
(( Me too!! I didn't like New Moon much though, it was kinda boring...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:13 pm
(( I agree ridicuously boring, but hey, no spiolers i pretty have breaking dawn spoiled for me bc of my friends ))

Stupid Jacob Black. Bella loves Edward, not you! No go be a weirdo werewolf without her! Kairi thinks as she reads. She supports Team Edward! ^^  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games