Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:47 pm
Erm...... Granted! You lose your tongue in a kissing accident and can never speak again!! rofl

I wish I had not promised not to smoke again!! stressed sweatdrop stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 pm
Granted you never made the promise and instead continue to smoke while your health deteriorates. You hack and wheeze going down the driveway, food tastes like cardboard, and your cells wildly multiply and mutate leading to all sorts of fun little tumors. In ten years time your finally struck down by lung carcinoma. (cookies for you for trying ) 3nodding

I wish I could workout at the gym for free  

Angelicphrase

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Granted, you work out every day at the gyms brand new... Parking garage xd Might want to get some shoes that wont slip when you hit greesy spots O,o
I wish we had more good restaurants around here  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 am
Granted. More restaurants are built that the land your house is on gets torn down to make a brand new MCdonalds!

I wish I had a cheeseburger.  

Dark-Blue Zeus

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 am
Granted! Your cheeseburger is the size of your kitchen counter but you must eat it all in one sitting resulting in clogged arteries with a side of heart attack.

I wish I was helping someone unpack  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:52 am
Granted! But the job is so monumenteous that it takes forever and by the time it is done the two of you are old and wrinkly!!

I wish I could move as fast as wally west (the flash)  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

wiccan j

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:56 am
Granted~ you now move like the speed of light but your skin is burned off in the process causing you to be starred at by everyone. You never show your face again, living in the dark, the light that touched your eyes melted them.

I wish that my bacon was done right now! I am hungry!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Granted, using new state of the art technology your bacon is cooked instantly. Unfortunately it leaves it radio active too and you grow several addition eyes and your skin turns puke green xp
I wish my laundry was just eternally clean  

Azure Alexea

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:09 pm
Granted ~ your laundry is forever clean and never needs to be done again... of course you get arrested for running around nekkie, but hey... wink

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 pm
Granted but after that off day you'll have to work triple shifts for the next 60 years straight.

I wish I had a new car that won't explode or anything negative and it is drive-able and not dangerous razz (try that~)  

Dark-Blue Zeus

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 pm
Granted your boss calls to inform you that you are fired.

I wish my feet weren't always ice cold  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:49 pm
Dark-Blue Zeus ~ your new car arrives sans explosions and negative attributes... it is drivable and completely safe... Hope you're small enough to fit in a Matchbox.

Filia_Nox ~ you've landed in Hades, and now your feet are now always warm, burning even.

Wishes the Oscars were finished already so I know how will I did in the office contest...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:26 pm
Granted *poof* the Oscars are over and here are the results, sadly none of your ponies came in the lead. All your bets fall through and pals at the office demand mula the next day. Better luck next year.

I wish I could get the BBC I miss British comedy shows (the good ones)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:58 am
Granted, the show on tv are sole made by the BBC. Hollywood has gone down hill since the BBC has taken over the air waves.

(I do enjoy BBC comedies too)

I wish I could see my nephew like before I was working the weekends. He is over a year old.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:32 pm
Granted, you were forced to turn in your resignation today sad
I wish the neighbors cat wasn't in heat xp  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games