Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:32 pm
"THE APPLE GUYS ARE CHASING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THe person below me once tried to tip a bull and got the wrong end!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:36 pm
Alright I don't know who slipped me the drugs in that apple pie but boy when I get a hold of them scream they'll feel my furry, as soon as those damm leprechauns go away. Ah get away I don't want your lucky charms!! Ahem, I'm good I'm good. *cough* Hey is it cold or is it me?

The person below me is a rabid Sweeny Todd fan and keeps a pair of sharp special friends ready to burst into song at any moment.  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 am
Well can you blame me? I mean, mean, mea.....
*Dirty old fleet street! Fancy a nice shave guv? 2 shillings and no mistake!*

Bellow me wants a nice shave  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:17 am
hehe well...only if you give it to me twisted

The person below me has crashed their car into the 7/11 for a big slurpy  

wiccan j

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:27 am
*power brakes... steps on the gas... drops it into drive... floors it... CRASH!!!!!!!!!* Muhahahahahaha... Gimme a slurrrrrpy and no one gets hurt! It better be Coke with Cherry swirl, too

The person below followed me in to grab some hot dogs n coffee!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:35 am
DANG MAMA!! Did you see that crazy driver? she ripped a hole in the 7/11!! Lets get some weinies and coffee!! *steps over glass and starts shoving weinies down my pants!! and coffee in my mouth*

The person below me decides that they need tic tacs and joins the mayhem!!  

wiccan j

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 am
oh my gawd move out the way b**** i need tic tac badly. shoves over a dog aaaahh its ripping my pants off but i need tic tacs n..ow
kicks dog i need to live b**** gets to the counter do you have any tic tacs? sorry i just sold the last one to the nice old lady. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnn

is going to an aerosmith concert  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:27 pm
"Like oh my god!! I'm like going to an Aerosmith concert....like oh my gawd!! Like how cool is that? I'm gonna like try and touch Steven Tyler. AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm so giddy!!"

The person below me is coming to the concert with me  

wiccan j

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:40 pm
did i just die and go to heaven are you really gonna take me to crying my gawd i cant believe it i never been to an aerosmith concert i will be forever greatful for it

went on a boat ride with willy wonka from his chocolate factory  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm
Yea, and all I got from that damn freaky ride was about 50#'s of chocolate weight on my thighs and butt razz lol

The person below me tossed their cookies on the elevator ride in Wonka's place!  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AimlessOne

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:46 pm
I can't help it, it's my sinuses! (Those chili cheese dogs for lunch didn't help any.)

The person below me never wears matching socks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:53 pm
Do you like my pretty blue and green socks? If you do, I have a matching pair at home, I could loan you....

The person below me like to talk to themselves while watching American Idol  

MotherMoo

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:21 pm
i think i will vote for clay aiken he seems best is a rerun my my i need to find the live showing of american idol click click haha here it is damn not it ether chucks the remote at tv................. picks remote where the F is the show come on american idol i need the live version.

has broken there fingers trying to vote for there fav american idol on there phone  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:23 pm
That is so not right that those people don't listen to my commentary! I mean dang, they suck and I try to tell them, but they keep on singing anyways evil Don't they hear me????????? I mean really!

The person below me likes to chew with their mouths open and letting everyone see the spinach and steak... ewww... lol  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 pm
What?? You never heard of see-food??? lol

The person below me likes to sing out loud when listening to the radio while wearing head phones...  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games