Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:32 pm
The wings disappeared. "Ok, so what are we gonna do about me being in this form?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:36 pm
"hmm... i don't really know..." Kawaii said.  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:01 am
"Is that so... Well, I'll be there as soon as I can...", Orion said on the phone and hanged up. He then decided on a trip to a certain shop for a nice present for Kikyo, and began walking towards the shops district.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:30 am
Kikyo hanged up and put her phone on the counter, she just finnished eating the apple during her conversation with her boyfriend and had nothing better to do. 'Might as well do one of my favorite hobbies' Kikyo tought as she put her headphones on and turned on her Ipod and started singing a song  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:35 am
30 minutes later, Orion arrived at Kikyo's place with a white box udner his arm. He opened the door and yelled out as a joke, "I'm home, honey!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:42 am
Kikyo actually couldnt hear Orion because of the headphones she had on, she was too busy singing in japanese that she didnt hear anything  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:47 am
When Orion didnt hear any reply and only heard singing, he searched the room and found Kikyo sitting down on a chair, listening to music. He quietly walked behind her, and gave her forehead a kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:49 am
Kiyko jumped up slightly and took her headphones off while looking up at Orion with a blush on her face "If you tell anyone about this, you might end up waking up in another world" Kikyo said treatenly while blushing as red as a tomato  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:56 am
"What? You singing? But it sounded pretty...", Orion said softly to Kikyo as he gave her the box, "Strawberry cake?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 am
"Its embarasing I dont like it when- did you say cake?" Kikyo asked with a smirk on her face  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:08 am
Orion gave Kikyo a smile as the box was placed on the table. Orion opened it to reveal a small and nice white cake, and he swiped two fingers above it, slicing it into nice equal pieces with the air, "If you want to keep it a secret, I guess I can do that... a real pity though, does that mean I won't be able to listen to you very often?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:27 am
fenrir [icked up his arm and stroked kawaiis hair"no reason to be sorry" he says to her then kisses her head  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:27 am
Kikyo grabed a pice of the cake and started eating it. "Well fine ill sing only when Im in the mood" Kikyo said eating the cake  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:03 pm
((This rp is getting ******** up!! Rape! In kingdom Hearts!? crying LOL..I think this isnt classified as Kh anymore!!LOL)))
Andrew then saw Hoka turn into a kitten again.."Lets go home! This place is getting annoying!" Andrew said as he started flying to the hospital....

As he got there he saw yuki as a litle child.." What happened here?" He said.  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:20 pm
"Oh, hi Andwu((Andrew))!"  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games