Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 am
((Tamaki-senpai will be back this weekend. The person who plays him usually is on another account most of the time and Tamaki "The King of Hosts" is thier mule account.))

"I'll help you Haruhi." Kairi says leaning down and cleaning up some of the mess.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:21 pm
A shy girl pokes her head into the room carfully with her hair concealing her eyes. She watched all the people laugh and talk and her heart raced slightly. She took a few steps into the room, being sure to keep her gaze firmly on the ground and her hair in her face. She turned and shut the door making almost no noise. She looked around and noticed a empty table in the corner and she quickly headed there. She took a seat and neatly folded her hands in her lap. She listened to people chat but she didn't dare look up, afraid that someone would make eye contact. She sat patiently.

User Image
Role play Character Name: Sophia Grimes
Personality: Very shy, quiet, and self conscious. Works hard to make people happy and is nice once you get to know her. Raised in a middle class family and got into Ouran through a scholarship.

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:25 pm
"Ah, I'll help too. Izumi, you help too. Since you and Jin-san were the ones using the machine."
"Hai! Izumi on cleaning duty!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 pm
Hold It! No need to waste our energy cleaning this up when I can just use my magic on it! : razz roceeds to chant incantations, followed by doing the Macarena and the Chicken Dance. Suddenly, the DDR bits rise up and recycle themselves into a bunch of fluffy kittens:: There! All done. Although the Macarena and Chicken Dance were weird and unnecessary......you guys might wanna get a litterbox now.  

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:40 pm
Yuki squeled and grabbed a kitten. "Wierd and creepy, but I am so keeping this one!" She smiled and looked up, noticing a girl sitting in the corner. She walked over and looked down at her, head tilted to the side. "Heya! What'cha doing over here by yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 pm
Sophia's face grew a light blush when a girl approched her. She shrunk back a little and kept her faced covered and her gaze low. Her responce was barely above a whisper.
"Well. . . I - I came here to visit the Host Club. . . I heard that Mr. Souh was really nice so. . . Hear I am" She responded her voice barely above a whisper. She fiddled with the ruffles on her dress.

Psychotic Disarray

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 pm
"Kittens!" Yuki squeeled happily, then she scooped one up into her arms. "I'm gonna name you...pooky!"

"Hey Jin! What other magics can you do? can you make a million Mr. Bunnies?""  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:29 pm
I can do many things with my magic, but no. I can't make a million bunnies. The Official Magic Handbook enforces a strict limit of 200,000 of anything except bikini girls and riceballs......I wonder who wrote that book anyway.....but I'll make you a bunny or 2....hundred! ::Chants an incantation, followed by doing the Hustle and the Electric Slide. Out of nowhere, a mountain of soft, fluffy bunnies and kittens comes falling from the ceiling, falling from a height of approximately 200 ft (after all this academy is HUGE). Luckily, no blood splatters, but they do all pretty much die except for the kittens from the DDR machine::..........Um.........I'm soooooo gonna get arrested for this........::Runs and tells Kyouya that Haruhi did it, then runs back and cleans up::  

Innocent_Slut_19

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:02 pm
"Jin-san, do not blame Haruhi-san for such things. It's not Haruhi-san's doing, it's yours. It's your magic, isn't it? Why don't you undo the spell...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:10 am
Well Miss Yuzuki, I would but I haven't mastered undo spells yet. But look on the bright side! We have amountain of soft pillows. Or, we could throw in an empty pool and swim in them! Or we could stuff them into bean bags!!!  

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:05 am
Yuki twitched and glared at Jin. "Bikini girls... I hope Kyoya finsd out the rabbits was your doing and gets you for it..." She turned back to the girl and smiled. "Well, Tama-senpai's not here yet, so why don't you come over to where everyone else is sitting with me? You can get one of those adorable kittens!" She said, liffting up the kitten she was holding.

(Anyone else think Shigure from Fruits Basket wrote that book Jin was talking about...He is perverted and Tohru does get called a rice ball...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 pm
The shy girl looked over at all the people and shrunk back a little more.
"I. . . I dont know." She replied hesantilly. She didn't really like big crowds. She hoped she wasn't sounding rude.

((How come Kyoya dosen't have his own thread like Tama and Honey Unless I', missing it. . . ))  

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:10 pm
"It is adorable" Michi said, petting the kitten.

((OOC: The guild is looking for a Kyoya since we don't have one right now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:05 pm
(Aww...poor shadow king-senpai...)

Yuki looked at the girl before shrugging. "Alright, stay here if you must. But," Yuki sat down at the table and smiled at the girl. "I'm staying here too!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 pm
"Look Mr Bunny! Friends!"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games