Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 am

"Why is the generator not running yet?" Blaze growled as his patience wore thin.

Strife looked at Blaze narrowing his eyes. "Look it's a sensitive peice of equipment. It just needs a little love to get it started." He protested as he tinkered with it.

"You're an idiot!" Blaze said coldly and took a slight run and kicked the generator. The generator chugged and spluttered before promptly running as it should.

Looking at the generator completely astounded by the fact it started after such a kick Strife could only manage to say one thing."Wow, that actually worked?!" He said amazed and turned to look at Blaze.

Blaze grinned and turned back to the monitors showing the room leon was in. "The blast doors are open!" He reported to Strife then noticed the robot laying on the ground with two snapped legs. "Errr, and the robot seems to have taken a turn for the worse too."

"Quick, we can't let him escape." Strife said quickly getting to his feet and running to the doorway.

Leon heard the robot crash to the ground and a voice saying that they should get out there now, it took a few minutes for Leon's brain to click onto the fact that someone was trying to help him. "O-okay!" He managed to blurt out as he ran towards the blast doors that were now open. He exited the blast dorrs and continued running down the corridor when the lights came back on. "Oh, this isn't good."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:19 am

Kashi's face turns as red as a tomato and she hides her face in her arms. "CAN'T YOU JUST POOF CLOTHES ON YOUR BODY?!" she finally realized what just happened and looks up not thinking before she acted. "wait... so... your Ardeo, but your also Alec? how is that??" Kashi realizes that she was looking him up and down and hides her face in her arms. s**t! what in the hell am i thinking?! a blush runs up her neck.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 am

"Well, darling, if it were that easy all magic users would be dressed for work in seconds. But, of course, they don't. And besides, even if you can, I use fox magic. I'm not a warlock. My bad for leaving out that detail. No, I'm just Ardeo. Alec is my cover. I will be Alec over the next few months. You are not to call me by Ardeo during that time. Try, and I will simply ignore you. As you can now see, I am not related to you in any way besides the fact that we are close in species. I'm an Arctic Fox that is highly intelligent and is gifted with immortality and magic. Smiple. Now, if you have any more questions, I would like them to wait for a few. Like you told me, you are hungry, right? I'll pay."
He shifted and jumped onto her lap, swishing his tail happily.
Well, don't just stare at me dumbly! Let's go.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 am

Kashi gets up holding Ardeo in her arms and starts to head for the hotel. "first things first... you are most definatly going to get dressed. cause you are not going to be going in your fox form. and i am not going to be carrying you everywhere. and thats a fact." they reach the room and Kashi stands by the door. "ok so if we are going out then you better go and change to your human form... FULLY CLOTHED!"

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 am

Ah, so this is a date? I've always dreamed of going on one with a beautiful woman, except I was never small and fluffy... he paused, blinking twice, I am truly disappointed that you don't want to carry me there. I do so like being in this spot. I now claim it! he rubbed his furry head against her chest once and then jumped down.
Very well, I suppose I should look dashing if I will be fur-less. No use in looking into your eyes while naked.
He trotted off with a look of dignity.

"I'm sooo sorry, guys." Arias sighed.
Ardeo crept into the room quietly in his fox form and Arias could see him clearly in the corner of her eye. She growled and sighed.
I'll be out for a bit, dear Arias. Try not to miss me too much.
He snuck into the bathroom with a outfitin his maw. When he came back out he was dressed in a black suit and tie. The black made his eyes look like ice and his hair more white looking. He tip-toed out the door with a smirk.

"Sorry I took so long. You must be famished, darling."
He looked down at Kashi with a heart-wrenching smile.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 am

"by the way this is not a d-date... right?? i-i mean this can't be a date... could it??" Kashi's face turns bright red and she looks down, her blond hair falling over her face like a wave.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:58 am

Alec chuckled quietly and put a finger under her chin. He lifted her face up and met her eyes.
"Quit stuttering, Kashi." he whispered, "There is no need to get worked up over a meal."
He smiled faintly and turned her around to where her back was facing him. He put his right hand on the small of her back and pushed her forward lightly.
"We will just eat and talk. It is not as if you will be forced to kiss me."
And with that he guided her into the elevator and pressed 1 on the number pad.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 am

Kashi blushes brighter and looks at his suit. "whats with the monkey suit? where are we going? i thought we would just go to some place like Micky Ds. we wouldnt be able to go to Burger King cause they are still doing some repair work on the walls..." man i need to stop jabbering on about that incident. it is so not cool! come on think of something else to talk about.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 am

Alec smiled at her senseless babble.
She seems nervous...
"Kashi, I don't need a fancy restaraunt to dress up. Suits are not just formal, they are nice. I'm dressing nice for you. I found it in Sage's room closet. It might have belonged to a past guest that left it there. I don't want to take you to another run-down fast food restaraunt. They are a dime a dozen. So, instead I'm going to take you out for Chinese. Chopsticks sound good?"
He sighed as a 'ding' emitted from the elevator and the doors opened.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:20 am

Ebony rose uncertainly, holding on to the chair she was in. "Sage, is trthere a sink I could use somewhere in here? I must look a sight." she said, taking a wobbly step.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 am

Being ambidextrous was a blessing to Reed. He could cast more complicated rune spells faster than anyone else. Rune spells were one of the easiest to learn and mot versatile forms of magic. Unsurprisingly, i was also the magic that Reed used most though it was by no means his specialty. "Che, vampires," Reed muttered knowing his spells kept him shielded. One bite and he was dead. Having a weak body meant that before a vampire could even drink his blood, his mana would collapse and his heart and brain would stop working.

Reed wrote a series of runes, Wind, blade, sharpen, pressurize, neck, The rumor was that a vampire could only be killed with a stake to the heart but cutting their heads off would at least slow them down even if it didn't kill them. Or he hack off their limbs, he doubted that they would die from that, but the main priority was the the hell out of here.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Leon reacted quickly and instinctively as he saw Strife run out of the doorway and into the corridor ahead of him. Throwing two large fireballs he continued running and watched the fireballs, they began twirling around each other as they sped through the air finally hitting their target and knocking the vampire flying backwards. Quickly he passed the vampire and continued his escape darting round the corner and heading for the exit.

Strife had run into the corridor, stopping suddenly out of shock as two fireballs sped his way followed by the boy, he took the two fireballs to the face and was knocked down to the ground temporarily dazed. "Argh!" Strife yelled as he hit the ground and realised that he was unable to stand up.

"What the hell?" Blaze spun round in time to see the backsplash from the two fireballs bursting through the door. Suddenly something hit him in the throat cutting him like a blade, a quick spray of his own blood flew across the room before the healing properties of his vampiric blood took effect. "Strife!" He yelled and ran to aid his brother, diving out of the door Blaze was just in time to see the demon escaping round the next corridor. "Dammit! Strife, are you ok?" He asked checking his brother for any extensive injuries.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 pm

((give me a quick recap please))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:47 pm

((Kashi and Alec went out on a date and came back, Reed and Leon are fighting Strife and Blaze))

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 pm

"Che," Leon was too fats, even if Reed did have the body of a fit human, he wouldn't have been able to catch up. Reed wrote two runes, glide, propel and he skated along the ground until he caught up with Leon, now slowing down to match him. "I should probably show myself to him," Reed wrote another rune on his own forehead, Choice, Now only Leon could see, smell, and hear him and the twins still could not. He almost laughed at the thought of the vampire twins fighting an enemy that they could not detect unless they accidentally bumped into him. "What up? I'm here to bust you out of this place," Reed joked to Leon, "Don't ask why, I'm just bored." As Reed skated, he wrote runes on the wall ad they glowed once before collapsing with the wall, blocking off the corridor.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games