Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:22 pm
BlackMN

How old are you? That sounds like something that would have been considered devil work at one time in history. The punishment of course would have been torture and/or death.

"I'm..." Daph thought for a moment, before continuing "Around two hundred and fifty years old, I think." She glanced awkwardly down, "I'm not too old to have been around during hte witch trials... It was also accepted that my brother went to a very...um... strange school. It was actually closed a year after I was attacked." She pulled her blond locks into a pony-tail.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:16 pm
(Yes! I get to kill off a semi-important character that's not so minor or a random monster!)

Huhhnnn. *Rosemary's eyes snapped open and she took a breath. Her body rose as if strings had pulled her to her feet. She was facing the way that Coatli had called her, with her back to Milaku and GL. Those transparent wings appeared on her back.* Eztli, the Inakum, Thas, Milaku, und maybe Inazuma, *she wasn't sure, but would find out,* are not safe from me right now. *She looked back, her eyes watery. That face didn't belong to an angel. All her teeth where pointed like her fangs as they had been when they fought the screaming abandoned, her eyes had bled red, and the two of them suddenly felt afraid.* Ze rest of you don't haf to worry of death by my hands, zat vould require a bit of mind tampering. Howefer, zat still doezn't mean I can't be forced to do other thingz.*

*She began to take forced steps forward towards the battle.* I am sorry.

*Rosemary ran away from them and into the fray.* Yes my master, *she said without any enthusiasm in her voice. Now that she was awake, she knew the mage had decided to put himself in her head...for now at least. Two creatures soon found themselves bladeless as she took it from them. She vanished from sight as air and quickly moved through the crowed and smoke.*

*Eztli was found first. Rosemary bent down and leaped to the ceiling and walked as if that was the ground to right above the fire angel. Rosemary dropped and put the blades on either side of the reapers throat. KILL OUR INTRUDERS! The command rang in her head and she sneered before she materialized. She stared into the angels eyes for a moment from her suspended upside down position. He was paralyzed with fear...he was afraid of her due to her power. The blades went through his neck like a pair of scissors. Without hesitating she destroyed the head and began to cry. She hoped the reaper had known she didn't want to do that. She didn't even get the chance to morn what she had done for more than a second before she vanished and went for Thas.*

*Thas dodged her slash at him. The blade only went through one of his tendrils rather than his body, which is what she had intended to do. He knocked her away with another. She used her wings to push herself back up. The old chain ghoul found his movements stunted when he looked at her in the eyes and he was afraid of her. Rosemary went at him again along with all the others who where fighting him as well.*

---

*Sephiroth's eyes glowed more than usual as he summoned the spirit to him.* Ah, got you, *he thought to it as he prevented the angel from being sent to the soul stream.* Well um this must be weird...stay near me and umm...yeah...  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:29 pm
*Eztli's body wavered as it tried to stay on it's feet. His head made a sort of strange gasping sound as it hit the ground. His life fluids were spraying everywhere, and once Rosemary destroyed his head, Eztli's body stopped struggling. It fell forward without any resistance, blood spilling freely, his skin hardening as his insides either spilled out as liquid, or congealed to his dead flesh.*

Coatli: "Yes, Rosemary... Kill them! Kill the so-called angels, kill the human, kill that foolish halfing-reaper!"

*He paused, then grinned*

Coatli: "And kill the traitor Milaku, quickly! It is Jiluzix's will and my command!"

*Thas deftly avoided most of Rosemary's swipes, but with the demons and remaining mages around, it was becoming difficult to avoid injury. Attempts at disarming her only proved to hurt him further, appendages flying off his back in a splash of crimson.*

Thas: "Fight him, Rosemary. Even if you doubt yourself, fight him!"

*He could say no more, as a pair of the hideous breeding mother demons pinned him to the ground, holding him still for Rosemary's killing blow.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:02 pm
I am! But ze fight against him izn't vorking vith all of you! *Besides she had chosen who to go after first on purpose...she remembered when she was in heaven that she was told that angels don't really die, that they just go back to regenerate... Of course she didn't know what would happen to her when she died because she wasn't like the other angels who had already lost their mortal bodies before they became angels that is if they already had one. She wasn't going to kill Sephiroth, so if she killed those who where near him, they wouldn't be trapped here if he lived. She raised one of the blades and it trembled in her hand.* I am zo sorry Thas. I'll do it quickly, zo it hopefully doesn't hurt much. *She brought the blade down on him.* Tell Eztli I'm sorry too. *She made a screeching noise that sounded batish.

*Sepihroth gained another soul.* Why is it everyone calls me human when I may not be?

*Rosemary left Thas' body there and went to do the last thing that Coatli had ordered her to do...kill the traitor Milaku. She went back to where she last saw the mage. They probably had managed to gain a decent distance on her...good..she sniffed at the air and followed their trail.*

*Meanwhile Sephiroth had managed to get away in a cloud of smoke and tried to keep up with the rampaging Rosemary.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:17 pm
*Getting desperate, the Inakum and Inazuma followed Sephiroth, doing what they could to cover him. Bolts of lightning, and bladed weapons were wielded against the demons and mages that came after them. Jacob would have followed, but his hands were full with Coatli.*

*The necromancer wasn't doing all that well either. He was exhausted, from both torture, injury, and having to regenerate himself entirely earlier. His spells often missed, and he found himself being cut one too many times by Coatli*

Coatli: "You're not putting up much of a fight, Jacob! You should give up. Maybe we'll spare one of your friends."

Jacob: "For what?! To work themselves near death in your mines, and then be brainwashed? For your sick experiments!"

*He lunged at the niearcim, his blade stabbing into Coatli's chest. It punctured through flesh and bone, causing his blood to spill. Both fell over, Coatli collapsing from the sudden vicious injury. Jacob was trying to remove the blade desperately to deal another serious wound, until a blast of dark magic punched him away, sprawling him on the floor. Coatli staggered to his feet, coughing violently as he pulled the weapon out of his chest.*

Coatli: "You will suffer for that wound, Merak. Suffer greatly..."

*The very floor beneath everyone shook violently as large tendrils burst forth. They blocked the path of the escaping survivors, and bound Jacob in mid-air. Several pierced his sides through the exposed parts of his armor, causing him to yell out. Still, he thought against the demonic limbs that held him, using magic to try and weaken them.*

Enough of this. Time grows short, my child. Incapacitate him quickly, then deal with the others. The traitor musn't survive!

*Milaku screamed as she stabbed at the tendrils that tried to bound her. GL did what he could, looking behind him in a panic. They were unable to go any further, and Rosemary was surely catching up to them.*

GL: It's not supposed to go this way! We were so close! WHY!?  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Don't lose all hope yet Galantros. Not all of you are caught...or dead... Besides...*she said as she reappeared...still a distance from them,* zat'z exactly how I felt vhen Coatli made me drink his blood vhen I knew you vhere zo close.

*She slashed in the air, seemingly learning how to turn it into blades, but didn't quite have the control of what it hit down and not only hurt Milaku, but cut up the tendrils.* Do me a favor...get inbetween me und Milaku, Galantros... und...run run az fast az you can. For I have been ordered to "kill the traitor Milaku, quickly." Zo eef I get close enough... you know vhat'll happen. *She worked at trying to slow down her pace.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:55 pm
*As Coatli quickly removed the head of Jacob, leaving him to gag and choke on his own blood, he peeked into Rosemary's mind.... and was angered by what she was trying to do.*

Coatli: DISOBEDIANCE!? You DARE!? Kill them NOW, without MERCY!

*As GL moved between vampire and mage, Rosemary felt Coatli's presence in her mind... overbearing, crushing her will.*

Coatli: No more resistance, not even the slightest!

*With horror, she felt an invisible force jerk her arm back... sharp nails extended. Realizing what she was about to do, GL shoved Milaku aside. Not having any control over her actions, Rosemary felt herself lunge forward, her hand impaling itself straight through Galantros' chest. The half-reaper felt his legs give out at the sudden excruiating pain. He stared up at Rosemary, his eyes watering.*

GL: ...I never... should have brought us here....

*He wasn't dead yet, but he was close, his glowing eyes dimming. Rosemary felt her uncontrolled actions jerk her hand inside him, causing him great pain and damage. The hole through his torso was large, but her hand didn't quite come out the other side.*

GL: I'm sorry you have to go through this. I'm sorry I can't do anything. This isn't your fault...

*Milaku screamed at the sight before her, as more of Jiluzix's tendrils finally bound her. Rosemary didn't even have to try to read the girl's thoughts to hear them.. somehow, they were being broadcasting loud as day to anyone with even the slightest bit of telepathy. It was a voice that could not be ignored*

NO!NONONO!He is supposed to LIVE! What I've done to him, to his family, NO! I AM SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HIM!  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:22 pm
No no nonono Nooooo! *She cried and screamed the last as she tried desperately to pull her hand out.* Stop....oh please stop. I don't vant to kill him...not him. Don't die! Please don't! *She was full of despair and Coatli forced her to move her hand some more.*

*Rosemary looked at Milaku when she cried out.* I came to help keep him safe and now look what I'm doing to him! *She hugged him with the arm that wasn't hurting him as she continued to try to stop damaging him.* Please, Galantros, don't give in. I still have to bring you back to my little girl.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:39 pm
*The ground broke open in front of them, revealing a number of floors that seemed to go down forever. Near the bottom, green glowing lights could be seen... Rosemary, with her superior eyesight, was able to see something horrifying. She didn't know how she knew but... The green lights were souls...

...millions of souls.*

*They were encased in transparent sacs, emerging from large pillars of twisted, living flesh. Flesh that moan and screamed, as strange creatures scurried about to keep them alive. This was how the Niearcim trapped their souls. Forcing them into living forms, so they would still be considered "alive". The floor from that room then opened up, and a number of tendrils rushed up. A part of Jiluzix's disgusting, blob-like form emerged... teeth and eyes everywhere, seeing everything at once.*

Perfection... Coatli, come and destroy the traitor. I am unable to do so for reasons I do not wish to discuss with... current company.

*The mage came into view, Jacob's unconcious head swinging in his grip. He gave a wide smile at seeing Rosemary's hand inside of GL's chest. Somehow, he was still alive. His eyes were shut, and thoughts were fleeting through his mind in fragments.*

*Coatli moved in front of Milaku, drawing his blade as he began to chant quietly. His weapon glowed with unholy power, his eyes lost in a trance. She screamed, struggling wildly.*

Coatli: "They who would betray the Niearcim, the Control and the Balance, are those who would end all life. They would plunge the greatest of the Heavens, into the foulest pits of Hell. They must be cleansed.."

*He raised his arm, ready to drive the dagger into Milaku's neck. Moments before metal met flesh, she gave out a scream that shook the room. A sound that wasn't possible for any sort of humanoid, mortal creature. Coatli dropped his blade, covering his ears as they bled. Jiluzix's tendrils released her, smoldering now for some unknown reason. The sound she made seemed to affect a number of other mages and demons in the room, but nobody else. Not Rosemary, not the survivors who were now surrounded by demons, and not GL.*

Milaku: No MORE!

*Her expression was wild, her eyes a pure white color of intense light. Cloth and flesh tore as she howled in excruiating pain, something tearing their way out of her shoulders... Appendages that would be called wings, if not for the jagged bone, and scattered bits of demonic webbing and bloody white wings. They branched out chaotically, with spikes and feathers emerging at random spots, clawing at the air. Once they fully emerged, jerking themselves out of her body and sending blood splattering against the walls*

Milaku: Freedom...

*The word was whispered, a shocking revelation to herself. Time seem to stand still for ever, until she moved again. Her misshappened wings glowed with a white energy, holy energy... they sprawled out, revealing their full massive span, and the room was flooded with light. Pure light. All that could be seen was the color white.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:05 am
*Rosemary glared at her master, but her face softened and she turned back to the reaper and kissed his cheek.* Stay with me...please... *Coatli probably knew that if the reaper died, she'd really break, and his grip on her would be even stronger. She continued to silently talk to him, ignoring everything else.*

*She heard the scream, but it didn't really affect her at all. It hurt her master though and she noticed this, so she tried to remove her hand from the reaper again. She slowly removed it, but stopped when her nails where almost out. Coatli seemed determined to keep it there. Rosemary closed her eyes instinctively against the light and cradled the reaper.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:45 am
Milaku: This is why you waited for so long... Waited before my initation. And then tried to have me killed so recently. You wanted power. All these centuries, this is what you've been up to. You've waited too long.

*The mass of Jiluzix that could be seen through the many holes on in the floor sneered as it seem to edge away, it's many eyes full of anger and hatred. Coatli seemed to be paralyzed, not even able to send thoughts to Rosemary. Milaku turned to him*

Milaku: Release your hold on her. You have fed me lies since my birth. You are truly an evil and vile creature, with the blackest of souls. The False Angel blinds you. I will open your eyes.

*Coatli stumbled back, trying to escape. A beam of light pierced his body, causing him to gasp in utter fear. The mark of the Niearcim faded from his face, and he stared at the creature he had worshiped for so many centuries. Where reverence and adoration once existed, there was only pure disgust and horror.*

Coatli:"... Jiluzix... what... No. DECIEVER! You've DAMNED ME! You've corrupted who I am, and DAMNED ME!"

Milaku: You've only decieved yourself, accepting his lies of your own will, unlike others. Silence.

*The mage screamed as his flesh disintegrated from his bones, his skeleton grasping at himself as if it would stop the damage. He was still alive, even as his organs were oblitered, and up until the last piece of bone was turned to dust. As Sephiroth watched this, he felt something struggling against his spell to hold the souls of the angels that had died. A pull so strong, he had no choice but to loose his grasp of them. In a flash, Thas and Eztli were gone.*

*All the while, Milaku's wings started to shift... more feathers and skin membrane were growing between the jagged bits of bone and claw. Her gaze turned skyward, and light forced a hole through the many ceilings between her and the sky. High above, a massive portal opened with the sound of a thousand storms. Jiluzix and his demon kin hissed at the sight, hiding themselves further in the shadows. This effort seemed to drain Milaku however, and she collapsed to the floor. Jiluzix didn't fail to notice this, and several tendrils quickly snaked up to try and capture her. A sword thrown from the heavens stopped his movements, pinning his flesh to a wall and causing the abomination to howl.*

Thas: "You will not touch her, false angel."

*The very angel Rosemary was forced to kill floated down into the room, each of his tendrils holding swords, save for one. Eztli followed behind him, wielding daggers that burned with a blue flame.*

Thas: "Tend to Galantros, Eztli."

*Eztli simply nodded, and took GL from Rosemary's hold. As he did so, he looked into Rosemary's face without a trace of anger or need for revenge. There was a twinge in her mind... normally an intrusion, but there was no hostility behind it. Far gentler than what the Niearcim had done.*

Eztli: "As you and your friends have told your precious daughter... It wasn't your fault. Or as I would say, heh... 's**t happens, but I didn't do it.'"

*He offered a smile, as more and more angels began to pour through the portal above him. Several surrounded him and GL, and set to healing the near-death reaper. His gaping wound sealed up instantly, removing blood from his flesh, and even restoring the cloth of his vest to normal. Once done, Eztli placed him gently on the ground.*

*The angels that poured into the citadel set to attacking anything of the Niearcim's creation. The most immediate were the birth mothers, freed of their bonds before being slayed. Although it seemed a cruel act, it was one of mercy as their screams finally stopped before they died. Next were the blasphemous living pillars that bound so many souls. Finally, Jiluzix seemed to come out of whatever daze he was in, and began attacking the angels, forcing his demons and mage minions to fight the holy intrusion.*

Thas: "It's time for us to leave, Rosemary. Gather your friends. This fight is over for you. Thanks to Milaku, we can now intervene against the Niearcim, if only for a time. Take her with you; She is still mortal, and should not be in this realm of second Hell."

*Thas and Eztli seemed different, as they worked. Their mannerisims and actions... it was as if they were themselves, and yet not. The demons keeping the other survivors trapped found themselves quickly slain, freeing Sephiroth and the group to move on.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:01 pm
*Rosemary was finally able to finish removing her hand from GL's body when Milaku opened Coatli's eyes. She hardly believed what she was seeing, the look of disgust on his face when he looked at Jiluzix. The vampire felt a sharp pain as her master died, threatening to take her down with him. It vanished almost immediately and she shockingly touched the dust of her master. She had no heath potions, no energy drinks, and had no ability that would be useful to save her friend, so she sat there holding him, feeling helpless, and begged him not to die.*

*The angels came and soon Eztli was in front of her, giving a very peaceful look. She wiped her eyes of the bloody tears with the part of her arm that had the least blood on in, smiled a little, and forced a small laugh at what he said.* Like her, I am probably going to feel like 's**t' for a few days at least. Obviously ve need to talk because no one haz told you how much I hate hafing ozerz in my head vithout my permission. I'll forgive you, this time. *She sniffed.* ...Do you think I should start calling her that? ...Daughter...

*Thas's voice caught her attention and she nodded when he told her to gather her friends. The idea of getting out of there made her feel better for the time being. She picked up Jacob's head.* Don't forget to find his things.

*She raised her hand to the heavens and opened her wings. Sephiroth, the inukam, and the two unconscious ones rose into the air and she followed. The illusion of telekinesis was hers when it was really just the air lifting them up. Before she couldn't do this, but now for some reason she knew how to do this for at least this moment. She paused.* The reason we where here, the curse, has it been lifted? I'm also going to need new blades. *The one with both Thas's and Eztli's blood and the one Coatli seemed to prize and used against her many times lifted slightly from the ground.* May I keep them?

*The air angel waited for an answer before she continued to fly higher with the rest of them, into the portal Milaku had created, and sent them all to the Soul Fortress. She tried to gently place them all down.*

*Black's ears and nose suddenly perked up and she ran towards the Fortress again, poofing away as she went. She reappeared and leaped onto Rosemary.*

*Rosemary lowered her raised arm around the girl, panting. The effort to carry and teleport them all had drained her. She was barely used to doing such teleports herself. I missed you too, child. Exhausted, she collapsed. Yet was careful not to fall face forward...and squish the kid.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:47 pm
Eztli: "I think you know the answer to that. I believe it's something you both want."

Thas: "Unfortunately, Galantros still has his curse... You may keep the blades."

*Jacob groaned, muttering to Rosemary to attach his head to his body. His flesh took over from there, grasping his disembodied head and reconnecting themselves. He swore a bit, the bones in his neck cracking loudly as they readjusted themselves.*

Jacob: "He still needs to kill Milaku then, if he wants the curse gone. However, maybe.... there might just be a chance she knows more about the curse than I do. Perhaps there's a chance it can be reversed without her death."

*The others in the party pretty much collapsed as well once they reached their destination at the soul fortress. Jacob promptly sat on the floor, his back against a wall and his hands massaging his temples. The inakum soldier instead stared around in wonder at the place.*

*Xylanthos and Tiamos appeared shortly after Black tackled Rosemary.*

Xylanthos: "She's had a long journey... as did my cousin, it seems."

*The soul guiders examined the group, making sure they were alright. They then asked the others to help the unconcious members to a more comfortable place. GL's eyes open, as he looked around.*

GL:... "Nngh... what happened? Feel like a very large screw slammed into me..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:49 pm
*The spiders Esme and Kus blinked as Black suddenly ran off*

Kus: "Where's she going off to in a hurry? Hey Black, wait up!"

*The larger spider rushed off after the teleporting fox demon, his steps thundering the ground as he ran. Esme just giggled, and tugged on Daphne's foot*

Esme: "C'mon, they're racing! We gonna looooose!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:53 pm
*Rosemary looked up at Xylanthos as she tried to shove aside thoughts of what happened and all that had been said to her by the 'bad guys'...for now... She then looked at Black. The girl was resisting the urge to ask her what happened, Rosemary knew it.* Was she a little angel or a fiery little devil? *She pulled the girl down and kissed her cheek.*

*A little halo appeared on Black's head as she tried to look all angel like, but soon it tilted as little red horns held it up.* My halo is held by my horns, *she said trying to sound cute.*

Hmm...maybe mine iz too... *The same thing appeared over Rosemary's head as Black extended the illusion. Rosemary smiled at her for a moment.* Go, get me a brush. I don't vant to get you too dirty.

*BlackMN scampered off to fetch the item.* She vazn't too much trouble I hope.

*The vamiric angel picked up the blades and stood up in one fluid movement. She walked next to the couch like thing GL was on, dragged a chair over, and slumped into it dropping the swords. Black came back with the brush and played with Rosemary's wings before she handed the brush over. Rosemary beckoned her to sit on her lap and began brushing her hair.*

*Eventually Black turned into a fox and wagged her tails. She of course had no idea what happened to them, she was just glad to see them.*

*It didn't take long for the reaper to wake. Rosemary lifted her hand that was covered in GL's dried blood.* I suppose it did twist a little like a screw going in. *Her face was that careful mask she had when she didn't want others to know what she was thinking or feeling, even her voice almost lacked emotion.* Vhile you vhere dieing in my arms und I vaz begging you not to die, zomething happened to Milaku. She opened a vay for ze angelz to enter zat horrid place. Zey healed your broken body und zen, after putting Jacob togezer, I got us out.

*She moved Coatli's blade as if to slash him, but stopped before it would hit.* He iz dead. *She set it back down.* I am free for now...until zomeone else more powerful zan me decides to take my strings into zeir handz.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games