Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:55 pm
"oh, I'm not really a cat, not a full one anyway." Kiki said as she transformed back to her original form. "my name's Kiki. I was looking for Tsukasa's book and got lost in the pile. But I found my way out, so it's all good." Kiki gave a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:13 pm
Ren tilted her head a little to the side. I guess it is pretty easy to get lost in all these books! She smiled and gave a little wave. "I'm gonna go set these in my room. I'll be back in a sec!" She wobbled and stepped over books as she made her way to the door. She held her wings straight out for balance.  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 pm
"Good thing you got lost on that side of the room, because the biting book was over here." Tsukasa told her. "My there seems to be alot of people here. They need to make these dorm rooms bigger."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 pm
As she unlocked her door she though about the biting books. She looked down at hers and made a face. "So help me if one of you bites me!" She opened the door and sat the books down on the desk. She looked around her room. "I need to get some more stuff. There's barely anything in here!"  

Cactuar Koi

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:39 pm
Biting Books? Kiki thought. if she knew there was such a thing she would have been more careful. "hey, whats this?" Kiki picked up a navy blue book that had a white symbol on the cover."Tsukasa, what kind of book is this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm
She picked up one of the books and sat down in a big comfy chair. It was light purple. She began to read and flip through it.  

Cactuar Koi

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:03 pm
(I'm so sad... Y-Y I'm so lonely... oh and BTW if you talked to me already here and I didn't respond then I'm sorry but no ones waiting and it's a lot of stuff to read so I've given up on trying to keep up with this RP....)
Sharon went to the first room she saw. All she saw was books and books around her. She went up to the first person she saw who was sitting on a purple chair.
"Um excuse me-" Cough "can you um help me? I need help getting to the uh-" cough cough cough "excuse me. getting to the nurses office? I don't feel so-" and sharon was knocked out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm
"Oh Dear. Girl down." Tsukasa said, seeing the girl pass out. She cast a spell and the girl floated over on to her day bed. "Anyone know any healing spells?"  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Ren looked up. What the heck was that? She marked her page and looked back into Tsukasa's room. "What was that? A stack of books didn't fall on someone did they?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:23 pm
Mika stared at the cat who was now a girl. Very strange things go on here she thought shaking her head, her thought was was only strengthened when a new girl appeared and passed out. Tsukasa floated her to a bed and inquired about healing spells. MIka shuffled nervously, she did healing, but it took a lot. "I can do some." She said quietly.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 pm
"Well, come see what you can do, she has a fever." Tsukasa asked Mika. "I can't really do anything with healing normal sickness."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Ren hung out by the door. Better not get in the way. Probably would do more harm than good anyways. She stood by and watched.  

Cactuar Koi

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Mika set the books out side the door so they wouldn't get lost with the immense amount in the room. Making her way to the bed, she check the girls breathing, vitals, and her forehead. "Hmmm." She said She placed two fingers between the girls collar bones. The girls skin there began pulsing slightly bluish, the magic leaked in to the girls blood. You could see the veins pulsing gently all throught out her body at this point. suddenly all the pulsing pausedand they flew back to the initial spot a green liquid came up through the spot Mika grabbed at it and the liquid burst into flame leavinf nothing behind. Mika backed up and sat hevely in the chair. "Any interanal pathogens should be destroyed, if it's anything like wounds or unnatural influences, it didn't help with those." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:53 pm
Daytharin nearly feainted from suprise when he saw a golden book decorated in silver, jet and amber on the shelf. "I thought all of the Colonial books were destroyed, who could this one have escaped our notice?" Daytharin flipped through the book looking at all of the writting and with expert skill moved the silver and gem decorations on the books cover, the book glowed and the writting changed to a history of his people, he changed the book over and over again each time he came closer and closer to feinting until he really did with the book still in his hands and foolish grin on his face.  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm
Seeing Daythrin faint, Tsukasa walked over to him. "This is why I warn people some of my books are dangerous. especially the really old ones like taht one." She poked him, trying to get him to wake back up.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games