Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:16 pm
Sifen Yamishi
gothicchibee
Hello everyone. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I brought balloons.

-takes red and white ones and attach them to my desk-
ninja
What?
Singapore's National Day is on Thursday.

Went to Starbucks today in support of Marriage Equality.
3nodding

Lucky >*looks at my non exsistent drivers license*
Haha I would so go and support marriage equality if I could leave my house without my dad driving me places. I guess I am just stuck with showing pride and coloring my hair rainbow and what not . Haha.ya.
* ties off my many balloons to a heavy chair and smiles holding hand out* Well hello there I and Nona. What is your name ? And how are you? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 pm
I don't drive, either. Normally I have no problem getting around using public transit, but I just heard that the only intercity bus line is shutting down. :/ So now if I want to leave the city, I have to get a ride, or try and find some kind of shuttle service.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:44 pm
Taeryyn

Bicycle!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:46 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
Taeryyn

Bicycle!

Can't say that biking hundreds of kilometres really appeals to me much. blaugh The bus service that got cancelled is like Greyhound, going from one city to another. My city still has public transit for getting around, though. 3nodding  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:49 pm
Taeryyn

Ohhh. I didn't realize you had such a commute!

I plan on working at the corner right outside my front door/end of my street. Keep things local, ya know?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:53 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao

Ohhh. I didn't realize you had such a commute!

I plan on working at the corner right outside my front door/end of my street. Keep things local, ya know?

xd Ah. Well, it probably pays better than McDonald's.

I don't use the intercity service often, but it's nice to have. I travel to my home province once or twice a year to see my family. Within the city, I usually walk, or take the metro transit if I need to be somewhere relatively quickly.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm
Taeryyn

You pretty much just summed up why Michigan sucks. We don't have any of that stuff. They're even trying to do away with the Detroit City buses which like half of it's residents use to get to work.

Ugh. I love public transportation as well; especially trains.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm
Taeryyn
I don't drive, either. Normally I have no problem getting around using public transit, but I just heard that the only intercity bus line is shutting down. :/ So now if I want to leave the city, I have to get a ride, or try and find some kind of shuttle service.

I live at least 10 miles away from the closest town. And in the middle of no where. heh . and I only have roller blades. no bike. Plus idk if my dad would let me go that far on roller blades sweatdrop  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm
Completely unrelated to what we were talking about:
There is an enormous millipede scurrying around my room, being pursued by my cat. They both went under the couch, and I'm not sure who is going to reappear as the victor.

Knowing my cat, the creepy-crawlie will probably win. Regardless, I lose, because there is no ******** way I'm going to sleep until I know that thing is dead or out of my house. gonk I'm not squeamish about most bugs, but centipedes and millipedes just squick me right out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:53 pm
lol poor creepy crawly  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 am
gothicchibee

Lucky >*looks at my non exsistent drivers license*
Haha I would so go and support marriage equality if I could leave my house without my dad driving me places. I guess I am just stuck with showing pride and coloring my hair rainbow and what not . Haha.ya.
* ties off my many balloons to a heavy chair and smiles holding hand out* Well hello there I and Nona. What is your name ? And how are you? smile

._.
-runs away-
-hides-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:08 am
gothicchibee

I've been trying to reteach myself how to rollerblade and it's been a major debacle.

Any tips? ahahah

I quickly learned to ALWAYS have your knees bent.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao

Haha well I guess try to not be scared of the speed. I still have that issue. sweatdrop Also don't try to go to fast at first Rollerblading is kind of like walking really funnily on wheels. smile also practice. Try having a friend help too if you have issues with balance.

Sifen Yamishi

Oh my goodness I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you away.

* starts searching for you *  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:19 pm
gothicchibee

Good stuff, thank you!

And also, I refuse to put the brake on my blades because I'm lazy and don't want to.

What then is the best way to brake? The T? or the slide?

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 pm
gothicchibee

Oh my goodness I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you away.

* starts searching for you *

I don't like it when people are that perky.
Scares the living crap out of me.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games