Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 am
"Hello there." Kridu said from the floor. "Now who wants to go first." He said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:05 am
"You should." She smiled handing him the flash light.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm
((Sorry late post, i was really bored and the i couldnt get out of the house, the dishes i swear they multiply like rabbits >.<))

Ryuukio couldnt help but laugh when Sara turned red and answered with a squeak, and kridu turning off the light before finding the flash light made him completely lose it. "Well lets hope that the scary stories are scary otherwise ill be in laughing fits all night." He said between laughs and gasping for breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:09 am
((It kk i know how that is........... GEESE I forgot about the brother who was in the room xD))

Sara blsuhed even more as Ryuukio started to talk. "I think we should sit in a circle around Kridu." She said moving onto the floor.

Sara's brother quietly sat in the circle Sara had wanted to make and was still very quiet.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:16 pm
Kridu took the flash light. "thank you." He said thankful for it. "Now do we want older storys. Or something more current day?" He asked wanting to know what they wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:03 am
"Oh just pick one." She said smiling. Sounding more impatient but kidding.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:03 pm
((I hope you guys are happy, I am doing something that I thought I would never do. Looking up horror storys.... in a dark basment wawawa crying gonk ))

Kridu thought for a moment. "Ok heres one is called the Necromancer." He said trying to make it sound scary. But in fact it sounded a bit like he made the name up on the spot.

((I found it on this one horror site, still reading it, I am not sure if its any good. But I don't go camping much so I wouldn't really know any that I have been told))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:15 am
((Lol sorry, i can't stand horror movies and stories so lol.... Sorry xD And plus thanx for looking it up, i have never been camping.))

Sara started listening intently. It was kind of awkward how intently she was listening...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 pm
((No, problum. I finished reading it... I may end up changeing it for trying to make it sound better. but the link that I had stoped working, so I am going off memoire. So bear with me if the words seem ackward))

"The story starts off with a man, going though a book. Wondering what had happened to do his dear childhood friend that had disappared for seven years. Then out of the blue a letter came." Kridu paused to catch his breath. "The paper that it was writen on looked old, as if it was mailed to him ages before hand. The letter said to come to the house that his friend lived at." He paused again, to let everything that he said so far sink in.

((and its your people's falt if I have nightmares, and I wake up in the middle of the night. Rocking myself back and forth, to afarid to even got up with my own too feet and touch the floor again.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:28 am
((Lol then i apologize for her early on))

"OOoh freaky." She muttered sitting there watching Kridu.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:21 pm
((I envy you, i dont have a dark basement to look up horror stories T.T , i love horror stories i, i gots one after kridu is done i heard it recently and it scared me only because we were camping in my friends teepee in the middle of nowhere.))

Ryuukio listened intently to kridus story, waiting for the plot to rise and the shriek of terror to come from Sara. He pictured it in his mind and held in the laughter the best he could.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:48 am
((That's so mean but funny haha. Time for waiting on more story! YAY!))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:43 pm
"The man then traveled to his friends house." Kridu begain again. "The house looked old, as if it was roting. He knocked on the old door. Soon someone answered the door. And what appared to be a corpose that had answered the door itself. But the corpose was his friend, grown to the look of a corpose somewhere along in those seven long years." Luke stoped again to catch his breath again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:40 am
Damion and Sara looked transfixed by the story. Rita moreso as she never read or heard any scary stories.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:34 pm
The corpose greeted him. And invited him inside of the house. The inside of the house had worms in the peeling wall paper. The floors creeked with every step they took. The corpose took the man down to the basment. The stairs cracked with each step they took. The basment was covered with dust, and spider weps. They sat down in the only two chairs that warn't dusty." Kridu said, geting close to the scary part.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games