Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 am

Brago brought her into the shower. He had put her down. "The best part about showering is that no matter how dirty you get in it, you always end up clean" His grin became more evil. "That is why I enjoy "after sex" in the shower."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:16 am

User Image
"And you can be a very dirty man." Hana said seductively.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 am

After a while of "playing around" in the shower the two got cleaned and reclothed

"After a shower is so great, It makes you feel new! I feel much better now" Brago said stretching his arms up then falling backwards onto his bed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:22 am

User Image
"Its good you're feeling better Brago." Hana said sitting on the edge of the bed.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:24 am

"What will you do now, Hana-chan?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 am

Nike pulled a rolling tray from the shadows, sharp implements glinting in the light.
"Tony, I have always found you loyal to the Prince, so doing this is heartbreaking." She gently fondled the tools, picking ones up at random. "Why?" she said, pain in her voice.

"Nike, please? I didnt do anything," he pleaded.

"that's right, you did nothing." She picked up a scalpal and slashed his face in anger.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 am

User Image
"I really don't have anything to do now." Hana told him, tilting her head back to look at him, her voice bored once more.

((way to look like a mafia member kirara.))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:31 am

"Well, lets head out. Maybe I can provide some entertainment for you at the Embrace."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:33 am

User Image
"Alright." Hana replied to Brago. "Lets go romp over to the bar." Maybe this will be entertaining. she thought to herself.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 am

"Okay, move out." Brago left hisw mansion in the direction of the bar where Robert told him Nike always was.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:35 am

((Meh, It's not like I sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight. rolleyes ))

"Who was here last night and don't leave anything out," her voice almost hushed as she sliced a sliver of flesh from his arm. Tony screamed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:53 am

As soon as Brago got to the Embrace, Brago practically kicked down the door. He then yelled. " NIKE, WHERE ARE YOU?!?! YOUR ABOUT TO GET F*****!! "

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:57 am

The room stopped to stare but then went back to the scrambled gyrating to the House Techno. Things always happened at the Embrace, everyone knew if it didn't involve them, it was best to ignore it. A small girl with huge green eyes stepped in front of Brago.
"Nike is busy, you'll have to wait. Would you like a drink?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 am

User Image
"Can you ever just walk into a place quietly Brago?" Hana said walking from behind him to stand at his said. She looked at the girl. "Can I get a glass of water with ice?"

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 am

"A cute little waitress with a girl theme." He said crouching down to her. " No, I am here to strip Nike of her clothes and show her a good time." he smiled.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games