Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 pm
Scarlet watched as everyone fell asleep. She sat at the end and looked outside the tent and looked around, she mostly looked down at the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 pm
"Princess, do you have a binocular?" Nicholas asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:36 pm
"Yes, hold on." Scarlet got up and went over to the sleeping children. It was around one of there necks and she managed to slip it off and walked back over to Nicholas. "Here," she handed him the binoculars and sat down next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:53 pm
"Thank you," he said as he took the glasses and he trained them to the east. His eyes grew wide. It was land and he can see people!.

"Princess, we must have our oars out tonight. There is land at the east though I'm not sure which but we can get a lead there," Nicholas said excitedly as he turned to face the princess.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Scarlet had a wide smile on her face and nodded, "Yes of course." She was glad that they had finally reached some sort of land. Now they didn't have to be stranded on these boats for long.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:02 pm
"Oh, I see boats coming to us. It seems as if they are waving something to us," Nicholas said as he peered hard through the glass.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 pm
Scarlet smiled and put her hands together. 'God please don't give us anymore problems,' she prayed hoping that nothing bad would happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 pm
"They're calling to us," Nicholas said as they got nearer. As soon as they got close enough, he could hear them speaking English.

"Ahoy there mates. Ya seem lost. Care to join us in at the mainlands?" a man in his 40s asked. He was sitting on the head boat and he smiled at them.

"That would be great, sir. Pray tell, where are we?" Nicholas asked loudly.

"Why lad, I'm not good at readin' maps so you have to ask my daughter when we get to land. We just harbored 2 weeks ago and the life there is brilliant. Come now. We'll tow yer boats along." The man passed a few boats and Nicholas began tying. He was reluctant to trust the old man but tiredness gave way. He just tied them boats all tightly.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:17 pm
Everyone had awaken and saw that we were heading toward land. They all became hopfull agian and wore smiles on there faces. They called Scarlet over wanting to know exactly what was going on. She went over to them and explained what little she knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 pm
"It seems as if the land is not inhabited for a while. Am I correct, Jack," Nicholas asked the old man. They had introduced each other and Old Man Jack had taken liking into him and was trying to get him to marry his only daughter. Who wouldn't. He was gorgeous, as Scarlet had states oh so long ago in her garden and he had taken his mask off. It did felt awkward to have the wind against his face but everything else felt great.

"Told ya we came here 2 weeks ago. There's only about 70 of us and our ship is there too. We sail to the city to get food though," jack said. Nicholas nodded in acknowledgement.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Scarlet Stood by the edge of the boat looking down at the water. She sighed every so often feeling sadder and sadder as the time past.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:54 pm
"Is something bothering you princess?" Nicholas asked out of concern.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:58 pm
Scarlet sat there silent for a bit then fianlly spoke, "It's just that i wish none of this ever happened in the first place." She sighed as she thought about England and all the lives that were lost and left behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:02 pm
Nicholas sighed too.

"It is not in our power. Fate had it in store already and we cannot stop it. Take it as this way, every cloud has a silver lining." Nicholas said slowly. He was sad too. It had made him remember the innocent lives that he had to kill on the ship.

"There will be something good coming out of this..though I know not when or how," he smiled softly.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:03 pm
"I know....I know..." was all she said and then fell silent again.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games