Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:26 pm
"Hello? Earth to Angelina. Are you there?" Nick said as she flailed her arms in front of her friend when she suddenly spaced out. "Angelina!" She shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:38 pm
Sits down on a nearby chair and begans reading the letter from his father he reads halfways through and just throws the letter on the floor and hastily pours himself a cup of tea.  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm
"Hi Hikaru. How are you?" Nick asked when she passed by him. She had given up calling Angelina from her heaven.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm
"Oh hello I'm fine I guess and you?" gestures with his hand to the nearby chair and quickly grabs the letter from the floor and sets it on the table.  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:47 pm
Nick sighed and slumped onto the chair on the opposite side.

"Well, Angelina was spacing out in the middle of a conversation and then she won't come back to earth. So I had to walk away since there's no one to talk to," Nick said as she sighed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:51 pm
laughs and pours her a cup of tea. "That does sound like her. Oh and I almost forgot thank you for the prize from the contest."  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:54 pm
"You are absolutely welcome. Besides, you deserved the prize besides being the only guy," Nick said heartily.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:59 pm
smiles and takes a quick drink of his tea, and sets it back down on the saucer. "Well I do hear we do have a new student Asuka I beleive I wonder if hes also from Japan."  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:02 pm
"Actually, we have a new boy and a new girl student. I didn't actually know Asuki's from Japan. Lemme check first," Nick said ans she pulled out her PDA.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:10 pm
"It would seem the school is finally getting the attention and students it deserves." Hikaru pours himself another cup of tea.  

SeeStars

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:15 pm
"I think so too. It's great that our school is getting a bit more attention," Nick smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Name: Ryoko Yakane
Blood type: O
Personality: Quiet, serious, a bit scary
-the color purple
-cute things
Dislikes: -sunny, bright colors
-the color white
-her brother

Bio: Ryoko is a popular model. She's a bit scary to some people. Ryoko often wears the color black, much to most people's dismay. She is considered to be the "Gothic Diva" since she gets whatever she likes. She dislikes her twin brother, but tries not to show it.

Reasons for joining: P.R.I.V.A.T.E

Name: Kaede Yakane
Blood type: AB
Personality: easy going, a bit demanding, caring
-designing things
-his sister
Dislikes: -annoying people
-fangirls

Bio: Kaede is Ryoko's older twin brother. He is a famous fashion designer. Although he adores his twin sister, she hates him for some reason. Kaede is often surrounded by girls, which annoys him a lot. For some reason, he is the only one that Ryoko actually talks to properly.

Reasons for joining: i'm a designer, and i'm very interested in fashion. I also recently moved into the area, and this is the best school available to me.

Ai Hasana

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:37 pm

"This is outrageous. Not only do we have to move half way across the world, we still have to go to school" Ryoko said, seething. She was walking in the hallways with her twin brother. "Well, we can't just let fame get in our way of education." Kaede frowned. "you're not helping." Ryoko glared at him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 pm
Angelina saw Hikaru and was about to fly away...

Angelina come near Hikaru and said "H-H-Hi H-Hikaru..."  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 am
"Welcome to our school, Miss and Mr. Yakane. Please follow me to your rooms," Annabelle said warmly. Suddenly Nick came flying by.

"Auntie!!! Oh, hi! You must be new here! I'm Nicole Austin. I'm the president of the school paper. Hpw do you do?" Nick said as she extended a hand shook Kaede's and Ryoko's hand. "Call me Nick," she added and suddenly she saw Angelina nearby. She roughly pulled her towards them all.

"This is our srudent body president, Angelina. Don't make her angry okay!" Nick said cheerfully.  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games