Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 pm
Senku sighed" I copy other peoples abilities but it makes me weaker a little so i barley try to use it. I can create objects and creatures in a simple summoning and creating portals that i can hold things in"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(( lol sorry i didnt see that person say it))

Darren looked at the girl and said " okay ill find it, thanks"He pulled a chari over and opened the cabinet door, he looked throught pushing other neddles and boxes out of the way until he saw a box that said DAWN on it, he opened it and puled out one of the needles, he jumped down from the chair and walked over to dawn, then injected the needle into her arm  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:10 pm
(Um, dman, I'm guessing you also didn't read the part about Lae putting the antidote in her arm and that Sari is in the mansion.)

"That explains why you were able to copy Sari's dragon wings, but then you fell. How long are you able to hold the portals?" Raz had looked around the cramped room. No wonder he couldn't find them in the ciity. It was good thing they weren't there though, Sari might have accidently hurt them when she goes into a rampage.

Lae stared at Sari speechless. "I want nothing to do with you."
Sari just gave him a cold smile "That was a rude thing to say to an old friend."
"You lost the right to call me your friend long ago!"
"I just want to make up for that night we fought."
"You mean the one where you killed thousands while I tried to stop you? I decline."
"Ouch, such harsh words."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 am
(( lol sorry i am a little confused how many characters do you have and are they all experiments or no....it was confusing me for a little))  

Dullrod

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:31 pm
"I can hold it open for as long as i want. I think i know a few more spots were there hiding..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm
((I have four RP characters, Dawn, Lae, Sari, and Raz))

"Is it difficult for you to hold them open? If you could, it would be useful to hide the experiments, this place might be a little too cramped."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 pm
"Ok" He said taking out white chalk and clearing a space while he drew on the floor many symbols placed precisely in the spot they were suppose to be" I would do this the faster way but im a little weak right now" He said finished while "البوابة المفتوحة الخاصة بي" He said under his breath while the symbol began to glow and open up o a grassy kind of peaceful world  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:14 pm
Raz was surprised at his powers. "This is amazing, with this, we would be able to put all the experiments in here and they would be able to find their blood pacts, so they wouldn't have to suffer anymore."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm
"But i like to see them suffer...." Senku thought but quickly shook it off quickly and sighed ".... when i regain some stegth ill be able to add detail. Houses, supplies, food, animals anything you can think of "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm
"I hope to see everyone well again." Raz said thinking into a far off thought.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm
"Lets see what to add" He said hopping inside and floating around dropping small things that soon turned into either food and supplies or a small house for two until he had a small village made up and came back gasping for breath" Too.. much energy used...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:36 pm
"You push yourself too hard." Raz helped some of the younger experiments into the hole. "Rest now, you will need it later."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:40 pm
"Ok" He said fumbling in his pocket until he found a small stone and put it on the floor. The stone soon grew a head and feet and becam larger until it reached the sized of Raz and soon fur grew on what looked to be a loin. Senku through himself onto the lion and rested  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 pm
Raz continued helping the experiments, directing them and where to put their things.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Senku shivered a bit in his sleep thinking about what he did

~Senkus dream~

"Please no not my children no please take everything here just spare there lives" A man pleaded to Senku who had a dull look in his eyes and with a smile coming across his face"You would be totally crushed if i take away your precious children huh? Hehe ok i wont kill them stay inside and lock the doors ok" Senku said to the man who nodded and watched as Senku completly killed off everyone around and laughing a bit while his crows picked off the remains. At the end Senku turned back to the guys home with a psychotic smile coming on his face and burned down the house with them inside it. Senku laughed a little then went from a low chuckle to a crazed laugh as he left the destroyed town with the same dull lifeless eyes
~Senkus dream end~

He soon at up quickly breathing heavily  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games