Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:27 am
Sky sighed and closed his eyes "Haru....You know about my past. You know about Yuk..."
Haru teared up "But, she's gone now. I could take care of you and love you like she did."
Sky looked at Haru then to the ground "I don't know, I need to think" He inhaled his cig and walked away from a crying Haru  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:13 am
Vance became visible infront of sky, he had been secretly watching them the whole time. whithout saying anything to him he slapped sky across the face then walked through him to comfort Haru. he knelt down beside her and placed his hand on her shoulder "Haru......" he wasn't sure what to say then. "I'm not really good at this kinda thing but, if it helps just know that it has nothing to do with you being unworthy of him...... he's just that kinda person...." he thought with a little disdain towards the end.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 pm
Alexander poped up in front of sky "whats wrong with you i cant believe you said no to haru because of a girl who left you like 20 years ago and broke your heart and who was there for you through it all haru was and you just say no people really dont know what they have until they lose them you've been taking haru for granted all this time but when you dont have her itll all make sense to you and i mean really yuk she dint even love you she used you and then disposed of you like a broken object"

(is this what you had in mind for your and yuks past)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:06 pm
((Not really but that works out too))
suddenly Vance came out of no where and slapped him. He didn't even flinch at all. He turned to Alex and looked down then back up to Alex "I haven't been taking Haru as granted! What would you know what I think of her! I love Haru! But i can't go through the pain i went through again untill I know for sure how me and her will do in the long run! So don't you give me a lecture Alex, you aren't any better than me, what about Aly? You did the same thing to her as im doing now to Haru and you have the guts to lecture me. Please, spare your breath" Sky walked away
Haru looked at Vance and leaned down and hugged him, crying I know he's that kind of person, I didn't think he would treat me like this though...  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:33 pm
Vance was startled that she hugged him at first. he shook his head and patted the back of her head "don't worry, either he realizes what he's missing out on or he's dumber than I think he is, which is actually saying something" he thought trying to cheer her up at the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 am
As soon as Sky was out of every one's view. He found a tree and sat by it as bit his lip "What the hell was I thinking, why did I say yes? I froze and said the wrong thing..." He said to himself as he banged his head on the tree
"He's not dumb!" She let go of Vance and stood up. She wiped her tears off and started walking towards Sky's direction Sky, where are you? She said in his head
Leave me alone Haru  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:26 pm
Vance sighed and shook hie head "damn emo vampires....." he shrugged it off and dissapeared from view once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 pm
alex got so angry he just had to , Alexander tracked sky down to the tree he was sitting by and grabbed sky by the neck and lifted him up about a foot of the ground" how dare you talk about things you know nothing about i mean everyone in the castle knows what happened between you and yuk but only me and my brother really really know what really happened between me and aly but since you have the guts to say things like that ill tell you what really happened i mean you dint even know aly , aly is human and i met her while i was hunting i was starved and in my features she could tell i was a vampire and that i was hungry so she gave me of her blood to drink but i stopped before i could turn her into a vampire i dint want her to have to go through the pain and the processes of first having your body die and then having to see all your loved ones die through the years i wanted her to have a normal life and i explained all this to her and she said that she dint care as long as she got to be with me she would be happy so i invited her to castle and thats when you guys met her we did actually become a couple for a time but i could see she was sad for leaving her friends and family and i knew that if i asked her to go she would say no that she was happy but she wasn't i know this because i asked haru to read her mind but i dint tell her for what purpose but of course she dint have to know because once haru entered her mind all she found was sadness and regret for being in the castle all the time so i made my choice , i loved aly but she was unhappy and i would rather she hate me and find happiness than be sad for the rest of her life so i broke up with her and asked her to leave she insisted that she wanted to be with me but i insisted that she left she started to cry but before she left she huged me and whispered in my ear thank you for letting me go and so she left crying and as for what you know i left too marcus covered for me by saying that i had left hunting and to think but i really spent all those 2 and a half months locked in my room regretting what i had done and my body ached for her touch but i knew it was the best thing to do so that she would be happy i loved aly more than anything in this world but i let her go so that she could be happy , and a word of advice what matters isnt how you and her will be in the long run but how you and her are now what matters is the now the rest youll find out along the way you just have to have dedication and patience " and with that alex released sky and sky fell to the floor at his feet  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 pm
Sky looked at Alex the whole time as he spoke to him. He was angry that he was ruining his shirt collar but he was ashamed for bring up Aly. Once he was back on his feet he grabbed Alex's shoulder and turned him around to face him "Im sorry. I was angry and I didn't mean what I said." He hated apologizing but this was Alex. Alex was like a brother to him, he knew Alex had his back when he was in trouble. He owed him a apology for what he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm
"dont worry i know but haru really is in love with you dont throw her love away for something that happened years ago" said alex to sky  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:03 pm
Vance appeared atop a near by tree branch "hmmmmm well that was a mouthfull to say the least, a bit of advice though make it shorter, has more impact that way, hard to seem mad and serious when you go on for that long"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:13 pm
While the others were dealing with the Sky/Haru drama, Nova queitly snuck away and wandered around. She eventually found her way to a bookstore and making sure she was vampire form, walked inside. The old lady at the counter greeted her kindly and offered her assistance if need be. Nova lesiurely walked throughout the store until she stumbled on the horror section. Deciding that she didn't feel like going through the whole store just yet the hybrid picked up a random book off one of the shelves, sat down right in the middle of the aisle, and began to read.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 pm
Sky growled at Vance "Go bug someone else. No one asked you for your stupid comments" Sky sighed and looked back at Alex "I know, I wouldn't even know where to begin if i said yes to her. Its been 10 years since the last time some one said they loved me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 pm
"and through all ten haru has been by your side through the good and the bad " said Marcus stepping out from behind a tree "Vance go comfort haru for now please" sad Marcus  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:53 pm
Vance shook his head at both their comments "sorry the rock hardedness that is love has allready set in for her. there is nothing more I can do. oh and props for totally denining someone way over your league man. that takes balls.... big ones" he said a cocky smile  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games