Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:10 pm
Hatira shrugged, "S'ok, just don't do it again, or i won't be responsible for injuries."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:52 pm
Xexx luaghs at the thought of her hurting him,"Did you want something?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:59 pm
"Any special funeral plans for my mother?" Hatira had asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:13 pm
"That is up to you as well."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:15 pm
"Ok." Hatira yawned and looked around  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:26 pm
"Anything else?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:39 pm
Hatira shrugged, "Not really, that's all." She thanked him and went back up to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:39 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"I'll take that as a yes." After a few moments, the two come up to the weapon smith to pick up the order of bolts.
"The elf looks at the weapons as Bob picks up his bolts. His attention is especially drawn to a katana with runes simmilar to the ones on his own sword. "Excuse me," he says, "Did you forge this katana yourself?"
"Oh, Yes, sir. I forge all the weapons in this shop, but that one is special, That was my first solo project. My master told me to do what I wanted, so I made I did a copy of his best work, It isn't as strong as his, but cuts granite like butter, you know, I haven't seen my master's sword since before I left, I was going to admire it one last time before I set off on my journey, but it was gone, aparently a bandit had stolen it in the night, I was heart broken, but my master said, that if it had stayed in the shop it may never fine it's rightful owner." Bob interjects,"Sir, This guy is over three hundred." "Bob, very few people know that, and I try to keep it a secret." The large burley man takes his head wrap off, revealing elven ears,"I am half elf, half orc."
"Greetings my fellow elf," Mr. Ownage replies, pushing his shoulder length hair away from his ears. "That would explain the quality of the elvish runes engraved in the blade."
"My master was better though."
"Your master must be quite skilled," the elf replies, "The runes on the sword you made almost perfectly match the ones on my sword. A spell of protection from damage and permanant sharpness if I remember correctly."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:26 pm
K-Ba is laying on the bed, asleep, with the cold air blasting on him, almost making the room like an ice box.

Xexx goes to his council room to find Col. Oblivion looking over a recent message received from Maya. "This is disturbing, the creature that has you're fire abilities has a twin with your water abilities, Shanuk has returned to the planet, and the galaxay is without a protector, becuase it is reconizing your power as positive regardless of the way it is used." Xexx's eyes bug out,"Excuse me, when I finished with RaiShal Shal Gule, a barrier was put up to destroy cancel out evil." Oblivion nods,"That is what Pheonix explained to us when she returned, which is what leaves me confused, but as I said, and am only speculating, You were the one that created the barrier, maybe not directly, but in your actions, your power helped to set it in place and it reads the power it is created with as the purest beyond corruption, thus any energy signature resembling it is positive no matter the destruction it cuases." Xexx looks abit upset, I don't want to use it, but I'm going to have to go and kill them straight out." "Ummm, I would recommend that Necron not be released, nor tapped into for the fight, that is pure evil, and may back fire the barrier on you." "make it intersting on my huh.?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:31 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"I'll take that as a yes." After a few moments, the two come up to the weapon smith to pick up the order of bolts.
"The elf looks at the weapons as Bob picks up his bolts. His attention is especially drawn to a katana with runes simmilar to the ones on his own sword. "Excuse me," he says, "Did you forge this katana yourself?"
"Oh, Yes, sir. I forge all the weapons in this shop, but that one is special, That was my first solo project. My master told me to do what I wanted, so I made I did a copy of his best work, It isn't as strong as his, but cuts granite like butter, you know, I haven't seen my master's sword since before I left, I was going to admire it one last time before I set off on my journey, but it was gone, aparently a bandit had stolen it in the night, I was heart broken, but my master said, that if it had stayed in the shop it may never fine it's rightful owner." Bob interjects,"Sir, This guy is over three hundred." "Bob, very few people know that, and I try to keep it a secret." The large burley man takes his head wrap off, revealing elven ears,"I am half elf, half orc."
"Greetings my fellow elf," Mr. Ownage replies, pushing his shoulder length hair away from his ears. "That would explain the quality of the elvish runes engraved in the blade."
"Your master must be quite skilled," the elf replies, "The runes on the sword you made almost perfectly match the ones on my sword. A spell of protection from damage and permanant sharpness if I remember correctly."
"Oh, not to my knowledge, not on mine anyway, I was never trained in magic, my father forbade it, but the master may have charged them with something before I left, and I don't remember, or wasn't present for." Glances at the elf's sword a little better, excuse me. May I see that blade you have for a moment?"  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:57 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Oh, not to my knowledge, not on mine anyway, I was never trained in magic, my father forbade it, but the master may have charged them with something before I left, and I don't remember, or wasn't present for." Glances at the elf's sword a little better, excuse me. May I see that blade you have for a moment?"
"Sure," the elf replies, "But you have to be sure to give it back. It's all I have of my home." He draws his longsword, the steel of the blade shining slightly in the light of the day, and hands it to the blacksmith.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:02 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Sure," the elf replies, "But you have to be sure to give it back. It's all I have of my home." He draws his longsword, the steel of the blade shining slightly in the light of the day, and hands it to the blacksmith.
The blacksmith looks over the blade carefully,"How long has this been in your family?" I ask, becuase this looks exactly like my master's blade, but I may be wrong. seeing as how I have not seen it since I was about 30, and I'm now 350 something...heh heh amazing how the years run together now.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:12 pm
Hatira had walked past the room just when she heard 'water abilities' and she decided to stick around and listen to this conversation, she was quite intrested in people who had water capabilities and ones with powerful abilities which made her even more jumpy. She kept as quiet as she could; she'd be spotted in the next couple minutes or so if Xexx still had his senses.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:32 pm
"I may not be able to sense power, but I still have ears like a owl." He opens the door,"How much did you hear?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:25 pm
"About when you mentioned water controlling thingy, i got interested." Hatira shrugged lightly.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games