Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:12 pm
Michishige suddenly sat up and looked around. "Oh, I was just daydreaming..." He looked at Avery's ID and asked, "Where'd ya get that shiny sticker from?"

((Sorry for such horrible posts... Writer's block is a pain in the a** and I have it like everyday of every second... Maybe I'm not a good writer? sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:15 pm
Torma handed Alex his food and said "Enjoy"  

Spectrum122

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:22 pm
Alex took some ketchup and put a little bit on both his fish and the fries. He began eating while scanning the room with cold, piercing eyes again.

Spencer checked his watch and noticed that he had 20 minutes before his next class. He decided to go into the library and read or something just to kill time until the class started. Spencer went into the library and started looking around for a book.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm
(!! Ninjaaa! you're FINE, everyone has off days/needs to start someplace.)

"Doc gave it to me...he noticed my results and said I get to mess with the maze and tutor lower levels. The sticker gives me access." Avery shrugged and went back to salad. The excitement already passing for her.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 pm
"Whoah..." Michishige said in slight awe. He then looked at his watch, and seeing the time said, "Well, I think I'm gonna go. I guess I'll see you guys later." And at that he grabbed his empty tray and stood up, waving with his free hand.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:38 pm
((yay! I finally made it! Poor guy has been needing a profile for a while))

Now Introducing...

~Character Name~
Telemachus "Tele"/"Pres" Hep Jyre
*Age*
~Gender~
Male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
Quite the odd one, Tele is one of those, "And he's the boss why?.." characters. Although he can be extreemly a bit eccentric, he manages to keep things together and can sometimes show a surprising amount of understanding, although he'll rarely act on it. he loves to tease and is rarely very serious.
*Occupation*
Student/ Student Council President
~Other~
Tele has always had the odd influence of his parents, who named him in quite a strange way, to explain for his personality. He's actually the most down-to-earth compared to his family. Ever since reaching Iris Acadamy, which he joined as a 16-year-old out of family tradition (his sister went there) he has been well known among his class. And somehow, along the way, he became the student council president. Ever after, many people call him "Pres" instead of Tele. With the duty of taking care of school business, the student council also works along with the disciplinary committee to keep the city safe from anyone who may use I'ras for evil. Ever since Jordan joined the student council, he has taken a fondness to her, mainly because she reminds him of his little sister, and often relies on her to do work for the student council. Jordan, half willingly, half not, helps him out. He has a level 6 telepathy I'ras, although he wears colored contacts. The only ones who know what his power is are those that he speaks to with his mind. And if messes with you, he does it A LOT.
Creator- Wolfyofthesky  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:39 pm
((I have this feeling that although Alex is a NPC, I'll probably be the one who controls him the most. I think more people will be open with Dr. Stanfield))

((did you make that character, Wolfie?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Avery only realized after she'd waved Michishige away that technically he was a sensory student. ....Shrugging it off in preference for not thinking about it. Avery picked up her tray as well.
She had no idea what class she had next.

(time skip? pleease? haha Tele-neat, what's his Ira??? LOl he's be the same year as Avery.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:43 pm
((heh, it's alright, I pretty much ended up owning Doc Martel, as Zetao said xP))

((and yeah, I did. I need to add that in...*editing*))

((*sigh* okay...here we go!))

After School That Day...

((everybody feel free to put your character wherever with a little explanation as to how they got there))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:46 pm
(wait did anybody here see the movie Waiting?))  

Spectrum122

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm
((I Haven't seen that movie.... and what time after school? like about 6? or what? cause I don't want to make it like 7 and someone ain't happy with that...))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 pm
Horny_Carebear18
(wait did anybody here see the movie Waiting?))

((lol, so missed that. No, haven't heard of it...elaborate, por favor))

((I've got to go now, I need to sleep and what not))

((...AFTER. SCHOOL. (Try for about 5 or 6, when you might/might not have eaten dinner yet))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 pm
(1. No did not see waiting, 2. What is Tele's Ira??? [IS dying to know] 3...there is no three XD.)

Avery shipped her dinner tray and grabbed her knapsack, she was heading for the library, bringing her notes from last year with her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ali shuffled quietly inside the building she'd snuck into after it'd gotten dark. It was creepy and eerily quiet inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias chilled on his cot in the basement. He was lying on his side reading, his new favorite past time as TV wasn't really an option.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:54 pm
((its jus a funny offensive movie about the workday of retaurant employees its soooo funny i keep thinking of it when torma goes into the kitchen haha dane cook is in it x.0))  

Spectrum122

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 pm
((sorry for all the only OOC posts, getting tired. Oh yeah, heh, forgot about that, lemme just add that in...check his profile in a few minutes))

((think I'll go look that up later...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games