Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Door to the Realms
It's Chattering Time ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:26 pm
Hello, I'm new the guild and after looking through the different areas, there's so many great options that I'm not sure as to where to post first.

It would be nice to involve one of my newest character into a more concrete plot of some sort. Characterization wise, she's pretty versatile, and could probably fit in almost anywhere in terms of location and plot... But now it's just a matter of deciding where.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could start?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:18 pm
Dreamatic
Hello, I'm new the guild and after looking through the different areas, there's so many great options that I'm not sure as to where to post first.

It would be nice to involve one of my newest character into a more concrete plot of some sort. Characterization wise, she's pretty versatile, and could probably fit in almost anywhere in terms of location and plot... But now it's just a matter of deciding where.

Really great question actually. There are a couple great places to start including within the Fiores Kingdom' realm called Crocus. I don't know much about it but MikuHinata1 and Marcus Ermys are great people to ask to join in their quests. It really depends on your character though. If she is evil, The World that Never Was is a great place to start to show off her skills to Xehanort but if she's good or Neutral, definitely within Crocus to watch and talk to different heroes.  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:01 pm
Aussie Srives
Dreamatic

Really great question actually. There are a couple great places to start including within the Fiores Kingdom' realm called Crocus. I don't know much about it but MikuHinata1 and Marcus Ermys are great people to ask to join in their quests. It really depends on your character though. If she is evil, The World that Never Was is a great place to start to show off her skills to Xehanort but if she's good or Neutral, definitely within Crocus to watch and talk to different heroes.

Thank you for all the information. I will most likely do what you suggested for neutral or good characters, and I look forward to beginning to RP here as soon as my college finals are over.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:28 pm
Dreamatic
Aussie Srives
Dreamatic

Thank you for all the information. I will most likely do what you suggested for neutral or good characters, and I look forward to beginning to RP here as soon as my college finals are over.

Absolutely can't wait! Lets get those finals!  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:17 pm
Aussie Srives
Dreamatic
Aussie Srives
Dreamatic

Well, finals are over. Time for me to officially start RPing! Now all I have to do is figure out where in the guild I want to place my character.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:12 pm
Dreamatic
Aussie Srives
Dreamatic
Aussie Srives
Dreamatic

Well, finals are over. Time for me to officially start RPing! Now all I have to do is figure out where in the guild I want to place my character.

Well there are multiple places where you can post that has a lot of traction. Most of all, Crocus is a place where you have about four other people rping in, there is the new realm of Lucis (based on FFXV) which my character Vin and Marcus' character, Cortex, will soon arrive in at Hammerhead. There is also Kyoto where Mitsuki, Trevor (aka spiderman lol), and a few other characters have just arrived.  

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

got_moxxie

Predestined Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:03 pm
Posted up my psycho if anyone wants to play!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 pm
got_moxxie

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Hello, name's Jupiter. I hope you don't mind the sudden quote, but I recently joined the guild and I was wondering if anyone was interested in plotting something with me.
My character is pretty versatile and the adventuring type, so location-wise it's up to anyone interested where you would like to RP.
I'm more than willing to RP with more than one person as well.

Here is a link to Max by the way if you guys are interested.  

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:51 pm
Jupiter Dragonfly
got_moxxie

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Hello, name's Jupiter. I hope you don't mind the sudden quote, but I recently joined the guild and I was wondering if anyone was interested in plotting something with me.
My character is pretty versatile and the adventuring type, so location-wise it's up to anyone interested where you would like to RP.

*micmacs Mayuri Shiina's voice* Tuturu~! Hi there Jupiter-san, and welcome to guild. From your character's profile, I would suggest either Kingdom of Angel in Lucis from FFXV, where your characters meet brotherhood of assassins, bounty hunters, and mad scientist, Magnolia where he will meet both Black Star-kun and Mikhailie-san, she's a nephilim, woken up from 12 years of slumber from Fairy Sphere, or Crocus at Fiores Kingdom from Fairy Tail, Crocus, where the main characters from Fairy Tail are staying for Grand Magic Game, it was supposed to be end before the time skip because one of my friend hardly posted and it's quite unpredictable to know. Land of Fire in Land of Shinobi, where he will enter the Hidden Leaf Village, and encounter Hinata Hyuga.
Anyway, if you have any question or concerns, or better ideas for the characters, please PM our captain, Aussie Srives, or vice captains, Marcus Emrys or me to discuss this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:43 am
MikuHinata1
Jupiter Dragonfly
got_moxxie

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

*micmacs Mayuri Shiina's voice* Tuturu~! Hi there Jupiter-san, and welcome to guild. From your character's profile, I would suggest either Kingdom of Angel in Lucis from FFXV, where your characters meet brotherhood of assassins, bounty hunters, and mad scientist, Magnolia where he will meet both Black Star-kun and Mikhailie-san, she's a nephilim, woken up from 12 years of slumber from Fairy Sphere, or Crocus at Fiores Kingdom from Fairy Tail, Crocus, where the main characters from Fairy Tail are staying for Grand Magic Game, it was supposed to be end before the time skip because one of my friend hardly posted and it's quite unpredictable to know. Land of Fire in Land of Shinobi, where he will enter the Hidden Leaf Village, and encounter Hinata Hyuga.
Anyway, if you have any question or concerns, or better ideas for the characters, please PM our captain, Aussie Srives, or vice captains, Marcus Emrys or me to discuss this.

Nice to meet you ^_^ I will definitely consider starting at one of those places. As I've said, Max is pretty versatile so I'm open to anything.  

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:28 pm
Hey guys, I was given an idea for the guild, mainly me drawing something but I needed a little detail before I start.

Do ya'll have like a symbol to represent the character you're playing as, or well the main character you're playing as, if not that's okay, just lemme know what's your main character and I'll pick one feature of them that's distinct or you can pick that feature yourself and lemme know. If not chess pieces, I can your character can stand on the side they're on.

Just quote me if anything kay, thanks guys. ( ^u ^ )//  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:15 am
Aussie Srives

DUUUUUUUUDE Ive been MIA. I didn't know you had your own guild bro. I wouldve hit accept ages ago lol  

Light and Dark Prince

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:55 pm
Hey everyone! My name's Luminiss, although I usually go by Lum.
I guess I want to start by saying it's nice to meet you all! ^_^

I just made my first post at Dromund Kaas, so if anyone's interested in interacting with my character, Venera, that'd be awesome.
She's pretty versatile, so I'm open to any plots.

A bunch o' quotes:
Aussie Srives

got_moxxie

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

FoxylilShrink

wolf of warriors

DreamAlyan

Dreamatic

Jupiter Dragonfly

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:58 pm
Luminiss

I just made my first post at Dromund Kaas, so if anyone's interested in interacting with my character, Venera, that'd be awesome.

A bunch o' quotes:
Aussie Srives

got_moxxie

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

FoxylilShrink

wolf of warriors

DreamAlyan

Dreamatic

Jupiter Dragonfly

PersonaFrost221

i was hoping you'd be on one of those worlds! ha! welcome to the guild btw and .... well ... i'm guessing you play swtor. or at least i hope. your character just landed at the start of a Jedi assault against the Emperor  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Luminiss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 pm
Marcus Emrys
Luminiss

A bunch o' quotes:
Aussie Srives

got_moxxie

Light and Dark Prince

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

FoxylilShrink

wolf of warriors

DreamAlyan

Dreamatic

Jupiter Dragonfly

PersonaFrost221

i was hoping you'd be on one of those worlds! ha! welcome to the guild btw and .... well ... i'm guessing you play swtor. or at least i hope. your character just landed at the start of a Jedi assault against the Emperor

Thank you, I'm guessing the captain told you all about my arrival? >w<
He recommended for me to place my character there, so I just did my thing.
I've played both swtor and World of Warcraft in the past (Quit Wow during Cata and played swtor instead until the tail end of the MoP expansion).
I'm not sure if I got very far, and I think I only played a jedi so I had to do a little research. sweatdrop

My character has been dabbling in the light, so I don't think the emperor would take too kindly to that.
It sounds pretty interesting, and I'd love to see how it continues biggrin  
Door to the Realms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces