Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

New Stressed Desserts

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:06 pm
Hai Hai you guys, New Stressed Desserts here ;'D
but... thats kinda a typefull so feel free to make up a nickname or just call me Aki.
I'm currently in high school, looking forward to college.
I'm in love with art of any kind, though i have a softer spot for traditional art.
On gaia you will find me in the chatterbox, art freebie, my joint art shop, or the charity/quest threads.
Nice to meet you guys!

-Aki  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:14 pm
Hi! My name's Rachel, or Tipsy, it doesn't matter much. c: I'm fourteen, a female, and I live in Washington (west coast; not DC). I love to write and draw -- I'm also an avid roleplayer. I'm aspiring to be either a manga author or a novelist, either would be a dream come true! And... I-I don't really like to talk about myself that much, so that's all I got. o3o

andisaurr

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

this is my user_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:50 pm
hay it's bella. original user. so i like to go by that. but honestly. i dont rlly wanna tell anyone about me except i have a bubbly personality. biggrin wellllll HI and BYE now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 pm
My name is marissa. but my friends call me chocolate or choco. I am quite shy at first but when you get to know me i can be loud.
~I love to be on Zomg i earn alot of money, which i dont spend on my self but normaly buy my friend things on there whislist or save up and buy them there dream avatar.
~I am only 13 in june. my dad just went to army for the 2nd time, right now he's just in school though. He missed my birthday but still sent me money.
If you want to know anything eles you can pm me  

chocolate_gir

6,550 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Joyful-Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:05 pm
hai my name ish stephanie i likke anime music um more anime im a bad typer and i read alot heh im pretty much boring  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:48 pm
hey my name is xXOnYx MoOnXx
i love to sing read and write poetry  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kimimo_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 pm
Hello there ^w^ im Sky but everyone calls me Kimimo or Kimi for short. Im an emo but very extremely nerdy XD. Im into anime and japanese bands. some of my favorite anime's are Angel Beats! and the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. And some of my favorite bands are Deathgaze and Nega <3 Ive been on gaia for about 2 years now...But havent really gotten anywhere ^w^ I guess thats faulty on my part. well thank you for getting to know me ^o^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:14 pm
Hello I am Black Fire Queen. smile I am a 20 year old college student. I will turn 21 at the begining of August. I am studying to be a mourge technition. That basically means I will assist the medical examiner with the dissection of people who have died.  

Black Fire Queen

18,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tekasho Orleana

650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 pm
Ermm Hi ;D Im Tekasho Orleana but my real name is Desirae but Im also known as Tekasho :3.I live in the middle fo nowhere in Kentucky!! >:{D Im obessed with roleplaying and anime >:3. I watch or read Bleach, DeathNote, Rosen Maiden, Fruit Basket, and FMA Brotherhood.My favorite music is Japanese, Heavy Metal, Screamo, and a little bit of Pop Like 2% XD.Im very friendly but I don't like to be messed with >;O.So That's all look at my profile for my stories, poems, and songs ;D.Thanksssss!! Buh byeeee!! >:{D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 pm
um, I'm iikimmy, but you guys can call me whatever you think fit I suppose. I enjoy role playing, writing stories, Asian cultures, anime, manga and as well as playing video games. uh...I'm not really good with introductions, I am sorry. redface  

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

Kuzi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 pm
hola im geo carrion im a friend kind outgoin person!XD
i enjoy the lil things in life lik makin ppl happy! biggrin
i also enjoy and take pride in the fact im a ninja!!!!
when ur one of my friends ur part of my fam if i rily lik u
sooo dont b shy to add me to tlk or just to hang any and all are invited ninja out!!!!*poof* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:30 am
Hi
my name is MissMisaki
but u can call me Misaki
my favorite thing is eating anything i really love eating ramen
i a singaporean
singapore is a really tiny dot the the globe
i love all my friends and family
what i love about gaia is the forums and zomg i hope to be a CL 10.0 someday ..
tats all

heart biggrin  

VictoriousGal

miket9942

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 am
My name is mike.
I like naruto no im sorry LOVE naruto,bleach,death note,inuyasha and so on.
I play football and do alot of parkour  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 am
The name is thegoodsamaritan. I am a total RP nerd, a starving artist, completely intolerant of stupid people, and I love manga.

OMG BLEACH FTW  

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

Sarius Rin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 am
hello im Siri ^^
im turning 18 in less than a month XD
im a painter and a cartoonist. here is my website ^^
ive recently become obsessed with Princess Tutu o.O' and im a level 10 zomg nut XD and ive started playing all the time cuz OMFG I NEED GOGH REED HAIR O.O"  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games