Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm
*Rivonu, while on her back in the pool, turns her head and sees Amy testing one of the games*

Amy!! Hey!!

*she waves to Amy and sits up to walk out of the pool*

Had fun yesterday?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Amy turned and smiled brightly when she saw Rivonu in the pool. While she waited for Rivonu to walk over, she handed Thistle to one of the staff members gently and asked her to take Thistle to the building inside the pet area.

Then, she turned to Rivonu, who was now beside her. "Hey, Rivonu. Yes, I had an excellent day yesterday! How are you doing? Want to play a game?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm
*nods* Sure! Wanna play that Boat Maze game?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:38 pm
Amy nodded her head. "Yeah! I haven't played that one, yet."

She walked over to the small pool with the boat maze in it and looked at the boats. "I think I want the pink and white one. What about you?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:40 pm
*scratches head*

Hmm, well I'll take the red one ^^  
Rivonu rolled 5 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 9, 5, 10 Total: 28 (5-50)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 pm
*Rivonu starts the boat and gets a head start*

Better hurry up Amy! I'm having a good head start!! mrgreen  

Rivonu

Cuwen rolled 5 10-sided dice: 10, 1, 10, 4, 5 Total: 30 (5-50)

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:52 pm
{{The rules have changed for this b/c Kits thought it would be good to have a lower number win since this is a racing game. I completely agree. smile }}

She smiled and handed Rivonu the remote to the small red RC boat and then she got the one for the pink boat.

She turned on her remote and then made sure Rivonu had hers on, too, before she pressed the button by the remote crate to signify that a game was about to begin. She watched the traffic light above the pond change from red to yellow and then to green. When it hit green, she quickly pushed forward on the remote stick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 pm
(ahh ok gottcha ^^)

*Rivonu sees the exit from the tunnel but looks behind her and sees Amy right on her tail. With deturmination she gives the boat a burst of speed and crosses the finish line first with Amy in a close second*

Yes! I am the winner!!

*Rivonu rasies her hands and crosses them behind her head and grins*  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:09 pm
{{Oh close one!}}

Amy groaned right at the end as Rivonu slipped past her and won. "Oh so close! I was so close! That was freaking awesome."

She turned and smirked at Rivonu. "Care to go again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 pm
*Rivonu looks at Amy with a competitve grin*

Ahh, I see your willing to get your butt whooped again! Ok I take you up on that offer :3

*Rivonu starts her boat up ready to go*  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 pm
Amy laughed and then got an idea. "You know, we could make a little wager. If you win this next one, I can answer one question you want to ask me."

She remembered that Rivonu had wanted to learn more about Amy being a witch.

"And if I win, we can play a third round and the one who wins that round will be the overall winner. If I win that third one, I... Well, what would you be willing to offer?"

She winked at Rivonu, hoping she knew it was just all in good fun and she didn't have to do it if she didn't want to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 pm
*Rivonu thought about the deal but decided that she couldn't pass it up*

ok your on!

*hold out her hand to shake*

Shake on it?  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm
Amy couldn't help but laugh softly. "But Rivonu, if I win on the third round if we have one, what would you be willing to offer? How about bringing someone with you the next time you come to Aqua Springs? How does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:19 pm
Amy was waiting for Rivonu to respond when she heard her phone go off in her pocket. She got it out and opened it. She blushed and smiled when she saw it was a text from Karrie.

text from Karrie to Amy
You mentioned a while ago that you'd like some company to do paperwork for Aqua Springs. I'm in the JD if you're interested.

She quickly sent a text back.

text from Amy to Karrie
Really? Okay, thanks. I'm already at Aqua Springs, so I'll grab any paperwork from here and bring it over. I'll drop Thistle off at Kits' first since I think she'd be bored just sitting in your office. See you soon.

She sent the text and then looked up at Rivonu. "Sorry Rivonu, but it looks like we'll have to reschedule the game. I need to go work with Karrie on some paperwork. Thanks for the great game! I had a lot of fun."

She smiled at Rivonu, waved to her, and then went and got Thistle. She explained she was going to drop her off at Kits' and why as she walked back to the entrance. Then, she stopped at the information desk, got the paperwork that was available from the lady at the desk, and then left, heading over to Kits.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:21 pm
text from Karrie to Amy
Sounds good. See you soon. smile

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games