Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:50 pm
If a demon makes a contract with someone and leaves a mark, they have to do paperwork beforehand or at some point to have it recorded. (Correct?) Now, if there is a monster who had an item that they can give to another student that more or less makes them their master, would they also have to fill out a form with that student they are making their master/mistress too?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:23 pm
Yes they would. Permanent bonds made during school are a big no ~ a large part of the reason for the paperwork is so the school admin can make sure that each deal has a set of agreed upon terms for completion of the contract, and that they are fairly short term. If a student is in need of a firm authority figure, they should look to the staff for such, rather than among other students...(though any "master" or "mistress"-ing could get a faculty member fired, or at least subject to a fairly harsh review ~ X3)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:35 pm
If a character is born of a human's fear of being possessed (or someone they love) and that fear is born into Halloweentown would they be classified as a monster? I don't think they would be a demon since they're not actually possessed, but their physical appearance at first wouldn't be too bad, but eventually they'd be covered in marks and have some obvious signs of possession (still being worked on) but would they be classified as a monster?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:37 pm
An individual human's fear isn't enough to spawn a whole new creature in Halloween ~ rather, the general fear of "possession" would create something capable of possessing others, like ghosts + certain demons and monsters. Just remember that any incoming student possessing a body not originally their own should either be another Halloweener (such as Zoo's nergal) or possessing a corpse ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:38 am
lizbot
An individual human's fear isn't enough to spawn a whole new creature in Halloween ~ rather, the general fear of "possession" would create something capable of possessing others, like ghosts + certain demons and monsters. Just remember that any incoming student possessing a body not originally their own should either be another Halloweener (such as Zoo's nergal) or possessing a corpse ~

+ the fact that all humans explode into messy bits upon entry to Halloweentown. The Fear is too much for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 pm
What happens if a Contract doesn't get fulfilled? Are there any consequences (for the Marked or the Marker)?

Also, what happens if a person had more than one mark and they are given conflicting Orders/Contracts?

Thanks!

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm
If it's not finished by the agreed upon time >___> well ~ out of school the consequences are much more dire. While still in school though, the Mark just begins to itch, gradually growing worse until it's all the marked student can think about >: ~ but before it gets to that point, the faculty will intervene and either annul or modify the contract depending on circumstances, and whose at fault.

For conflicting contracts ~ it's pretty much the same, the one that gets neglected begins to physically irritate the marked student.

It's recommended that students refrain from excessive contracts, it's a painful stumble down a slippery slope ~ not to mention it brings the baleful eye of the administration down on them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 pm
Not a question but the last few questions applied to me and I figured I'd make note that I've read the answers and understand any repercussions that may face my char. XDD Since my dude is stupid. And will probably get himself in trouble eventually. DO NOT DO WHAT HE DO.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 am
Can minipets like the Veggies Tearjerker, Masher, and the Carrot thing be eaten by a student if they are prone to eating normal vegetables?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:51 pm
They can ~ >____> what do think happens to all the killed off minipets as students try to raise the rare alts? Answer: school lunch  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 pm
Do we need to get approval from GMs before a student gives another student their emblem?
You can give an emblem to multiple people, correct?
An emblem basically says that, if needed, you have that person's back and that you trust them? Right?

I wanted to get more information on the process. It seems like something a student has on them - a pin of some sort? - and they give that to that person to say that they are there for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:43 am
You don't need approval!
You can give it to as many people as you want!
Having someone's pin can mean those things, sometimes it's a sign of affection or respect, other times its a sign of having been bested. Someone with a lot of other people's pins is someone to be wary of, as they either have many allies or they are simply that strong.

Pins are something students have on them nearly all the time, like having an ID card in your wallet, it's something that's become so habitual in Halloween society that it doesn't usually bear much thought or mentioning. That's not to say some people don't forget them, either due to forgetfulness or arrogant assumptions, but those are the exceptions rather than the rule.

A little bit about the process of getting a pin:
- A citizen has to be either an adult (read: "has a passport") or officially in-training to become an adult, before they get their own pin.
- Up until that time, kids make sue with one bearing their family symbol or a generic symbol of their species. Kids don't have the privilege of handing those pins out to others.
- Once they get enrolled into a school or officially apprenticed, they head on over to the Department of Manifestations to get their FEAR levels checked. While there, they also give the student a single blank pin that will fill itself in after being worn by the same person for 24 hours.
- Halloweeners can duplicate their pin holding it tight and concentrating very hard for several minutes. After they've learned about activating their FEAR in a more controlled manner, the process becomes very quick and easy.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 am
One thing I've been curious of -

There have been a number of times where a student gets frightened for whatever reason. When a Halloweener gets scared, does this generate FEAR for the town as well? Or will only scaring a human do that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm
No ~ since they're made of FEAR, it just means that some of their already existing FEAR leaks out into the atmosphere.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 am
Question about Jareth, my ghost boy. I noticed he's been placed under the register for ghosts under students but he's not yet accepted? Or is he accepted and I'm confused about it XD I noticed greed's in there too and I know he's accepted but his player hasn't made his dorm yet. Just trying to figure out what's it means cause I would love to set up jareth's dorm and all lol  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games