Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 am
Nydo then appeared next to Resa then said, "Well how is that? We got one of the newcomers on our side now. Al thought I do not know if it will hold as much as I want it too, but while he is in my control I can command him anywhere."

Seeing Reign clinging to the edge of the tower Chron then used force push to break apart the tower edge to send Reign falling to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 pm
"Great job, Nydo." Resa grinned at him encouragingly. It faded a bit, however, when she spoke again. "Question. How badly do you want the Urel to win? Not here, I mean the whole Kingdom."

Reign tumbled a few times in midair, Eli wriggling out from under his arm with a cry. His jaw began to ache when he bite down harder on his gun to keep it from flying away. Luckily, and unluckily, some of the Urel had gotten into the fort below and provided a cushion for the falconer. When one went to attack the defenseless man, Bariel's sword met it in the throat. "Chron." Reign wheezed out, trying to get air. "Chron's been...taken over?"

"Taken over?" King Bariel shoved random people out of the way, clearing a small area for Reign to stand up in. "Possessed?"

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 pm
Orcus stepped next to Chron and met him with a grin of sharp teeth. He then took a look down at the Urel troops and the two enemies down there. Orcus placed his hand on the edge of the tower rim and stared down. He just looked with a blank expresion and then, without a moments notice, Orcus jumped over the rim and down towards the two. He used mana to soften his fall and eyed the king angrily. "You lead your forces into th wrong territory." His voice was raspy but echo across the area.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:27 pm
Nydo raised his head and said, "Well I want to transform Estra. I am tired of of a the goodness of this world it is time that the dark forces claim this world for our own. Plus, I despise the human race and they seem to be the dominant good species of this world. I want nothing better than to kill all that is good in this world and turn Estra into a world of darkness." Nydo then looked up at his new recruit to see what other powers he was going to dish out.

Even though Orcus appeared right next to Chron it did not falter his gaze on Reign as he was still under orders to kill him. He then started charging up Force energy into both his hands to make energy balls then shot them at Reign.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 pm
His target in sights, Der Reisende reemerged from his self-imposed exile, and reconstituted himself mere meters from the source of the oldest foreign mana flow. An ashen, but unmistakeably elven face greeted him upon arrival at his destination. This one stood close to Resa. He assumed that this creature was the reason for her actions, if indeed a reason existed.
"You're the one I'm after," he accused, a hand on his sword.

((Ty, who did we lose? Are you talking about Strider?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 pm
Nydo turned to face Reis and said, "Ah, so now you come back. You are quite powerful and you seem to be familiar with this land's magic even though you are a stranger to Estra. You wanna fight is that it?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:00 pm
((Oh, yeah. I wrote that ages ago, though.))

"It is you who are in the wrong territory, drow. Dark elf. Whichever you prefer." King Bariel said loudly. He raised his sword up defensively, blinking for a moment in surprise at the men appearing suddenly in front of him. Even when Reign hit the ground so that the Force balls shot from Chron passed harmlessly over him, and he returned fire by shooting at him, he didn't move his steely gaze from the elf. "I highly suggest you leave from this place."

Resa allowed herself a sigh under her breath and quietly stepped back from Nydo, sensing that next to him was a dangerous place to be at that moment. "You only see what you want to see..." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 pm
"Hey, don't blame me for being ignorant, when you ab-so-LUTE-ly refuse to enlighten me!" Reis said with a shrug and a laugh. He let Resa walk away, and turned his full attention to Nydo. "You got a name, outsider?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 pm
Nydo turned toward King Bariel and said, "Shut up old man! I will deal with you after this one." He then turned back to Reis and responded to his question, "Well some manners you have. Asking for my name without giving me yours. Ah well I give it to you anyway, its Nydo." He then waited to see what Reis had to say.

Chron landed hard on the fort ground then activated his lightsaber. He sped toward Reign and made a swipe at him hoping to cut him in half.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:35 pm
Orcus followed as his new ally took to destroying the gunner boy. He then payed full attention to the king. "Maybe you don't remember." Orcus looked up. "Or then, maybe it was that your father hadn't let you into the military?" His mind wandered. "Yes it was a brisk day; nice and shiny with the wind blowing in form the south at a steady pace. Your troops marched in and took our northern tribes out and so I killed your father." The conclusion sounded rather bland, Orcus spoke as if it was any other, average day. He looked back down at Bariel with a smile. "Pay your respects and I may let them bury you with him instead of stuffing you and placing you in a trophy case." He wandered again. "Ah! Yes! The slain King Barrel, it is Barrel isn't it? Son of the northern raiders." He once againplaced his sight on Bariel. "Or was it your grandfather. I seem to have forgotten how old I was back then..." He wasn't paying attention any more as he was attemoting to come up with a date.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:23 pm
"I'm afraid I don't really have a name, anymore. Some folk call me the Traveler. Der Reisende, in Earth German. You can call me that, if you like." He did not falter or move in the slightest. He sensed the distress of Reign's battle against a possessed Chron, and King Bariel's ensuing fight, but Nydo was top priority at the moment. Reis waited for another response from the sadistic outsider.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 pm
Resa just chuckled and made her way down to the ground, taking her time. "Maybe I'll tell him later...Or keep him guessing, that'd be fun."

King Bariel gave an odd look to the other dark elf, Nydo. "I'm not that old..." He muttered under his breath even though he wasn't offended at all. The elf seemed young to him, in attitude more than years perhaps. "No, Bariel not Barrel. It may have been my grandfather you speak of, drow, my father died of an illness. There's no way he could have died in battle. What is your name so that I don't have to call you by your race name?"

Reign was forced to dodge once again, having no way to counter the Jedi's strange sword. He only carried his two guns and a boot knife, which was more than enough on his world. "Chron, stop!" Maybe calling to him would work, he thought. "It's me!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 pm
Orcus stared at the man. "Hmm. Orcus Fierus of the Fier'urcus family lineage. Leaders of the Nalms people of the undegrounds which you happily kicked from their home. Ever heard that part of your history?" The fire that consumed Orucs' hands began to spread to the rest of his limbs, passing over the magical barrier that protected him. "We are still very powerful people." His eyes began to glow with the glow of the fire. It's intensity shifted irratically.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 am
"I only heard that negotiations were attempted but they ultimately failed with the demands your people set." King Bariel said calmly, though a bit of uneasiness filled him with the growing flames. He hadn't used his own small magic in such a long time and the only protected he had was the enchanted jewelry he usually set aside, save for his crown, an amulet, and a ring or two.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 am
Nydo looked around at everyone then looked back at Reis then said, "Alright enough talk. I want to see how good you are." He then summoned a wicked, dark looking sword and took his battle stance.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff