Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:54 pm
Ryuusha's blade connected with the arrancar's, creating a powerful blast wave and throwing ash and snow skywards. The force of the impact, however, tranferred most of Ryuusha's momentum into the arrancar, throwing him back into a wall. "I'll let you live this time. But next time will end it." The exhausted captain then passed out where he stood, ironically, next to an old hut all to familiar to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 pm
Diego laughed hysterically as he was thrown from the impact. He rotated in mid air and balanced himself perfectly, landing in an inverted crouch against the stone. Ryuusha's flames had all been extinguished, and his zanpakuto lay sealed on the ground beside him. Diego jumped down calmly and wandered past the now-sleeping Captain back into the fray. "One down."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:08 am
Kaizeloye pulled out his zanpakuto and held it out like a batter would. He swung like one would as well to catch the whip-like Yamato, and force it back aside and away from him. "What, Higlark, you've already forgotten me?" Using the Force, the Arrancar used a nearby rock as a missile towards Daisuke. "I can't believe you!"

((All for now. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:05 am
Chron was going to move in on Kaizeloye when Grensho appeared before him saying "Oh no your fight is with me now. I personally want to end the life of one of the Council members, then I will be in good standings with my lord." With a new opponent now who seemed like he was a veteran fighter Chron used Flash Step to get to the ground where his zanpakuto lay picked it up then met up with Grensho in the air. "Alright then I will take you on and there will be one less Sith for us to deal with later."

Higlark had a surprising look on his face due to the Arrancar's last statement. "Wait, you are Kaizeloye!?"

Estrella was feeling all the spirit pressures around and felt one of a Quincy's so she looked around to find the Quincy. She saw that the Quincy was already in a fight and Estrella did not like to interfere with another one's fight. She then felt another Quincy coming fast to the batle area she looked and saw that a male Quincy has joined the battle.

Kenzo finally arrived at the battle he started looking around and saw his sister was in trouble. He was going to go help her when Estrella appeared before him saying "Hello my name is Estrella Magdelina a once normal Quincy but now a better and more powerful one. What is your name Quincy?" "Um its Kenzo Atsushi." Estrella smiled then said "Well Kenzo shall we see who is the better Quincy the normal one or the improved one?" Kenzo's bow appeared on the glove and he said "By all means."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm
Kaizeloye turned his back on Daisuke to glare hard at Higlark, frowning as he did so. "Yes, Higgs. It is me, Kaizeloye Frunedes." He raised a hand and curled it into a fist, beating it against his chest proudly. "Heh, you look as if you don't know me! Did you go blind?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm
Higlark used sonido to get beside Kaizeloye then said "When did you become a Arrancar? If you are an Arrancar then master is here where is he?"

Chron decided to move first saying "Unleash Mokusuta!" then charged forward. Grensho immediately followed saying "Strike Golpe Mortal!" then charged towards Chron. Both zanpakuto collided and started exchange strikes on one another until Grensho delivered a strike the made Chron stubble he then shoot a dark Force energy ball at Chron. Chron blocked it with hos zanpakuto but it would not disappear and it sent him plunging to the ground. Grensho followed and landed on the ground saying "Come on Jedi you are going to be better than that if you plan to defeat me."

Estrella made the first move as she used Sonido to disappear and reappear throughout the sky shooting a lot of red spirit arrows. Kenzo did the same disappearing, reappearing and shooting spirit arrows at each other.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:31 pm
((Hey, Blue, could you possibly attack someone else? You have four characters, all attacking each other. Maybe it'd make a better fight scene if each of your guys was attacking some of the other players. Each of us has several to choose from xd Just a thought.) )

Daisuke used his own mastery of the Force to stop the stone missile mid-flight, and attempt to drop it harmlessly on the ground. This demanded considerable concentration, leaving him vulnerable.

Diego walked calmly amid the explosions of reiryoku and kido, whistling to himself as he did so. One hand was in his pocket, the other was lazily dragging his zanpakuto. "Estrella! Let me play with this one! Go take on his Quincy sister!"

Allie roared with misplaced rage, and her Hollow mask returned to her in full force. The girl had by no means mastered it, but she had access to its complete potential. The inner Hollow was in control now, and that was all Drekovec could have hoped for. Allie launched herself across the area with unnatural strength at Kousuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:41 pm
((well i thought it be a nice change of pace besides Higlark is free and i was fighting with Ty's characters before this also my bad characters have declared to fight the other so yeah...))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 pm
((Well, there's always Maria. She's just...standing there for now, lol. Agh, you guys always get on when I go to sleep, lol. XD ))

"I am an Arrancar, aren't I?" Kaizeloye muttered to himself in amazement as the gravity hit him then. He smiled to himself. "Ah, Drek went back to Hueco Mundo. Oddly, he wasn't doing so good. Blood and all that. I wonder what happened? Everything's so...confusing."

"Allie?" Kousuke asked aloud in shock, noticing something bright and dark flying towards him. He rubbed at an eye and he saw a tiny bit better; the lightning really had affected him. Sweeping his zanpakuto in a circle, he went into a crouch, hoping to trip up the Soul Reaper. That was when he saw her face, a Hollow mask staring at him. "Dammit, Allie! No!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:50 am
((A few second/mnutes is too early to wake Ryuusha up lol.))  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:10 pm
((You can puppet James's character, if you want.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm
The faint buzz of an Arrancar's Sonido was heard as Drekovec reentered the battlefield, coming between Allie and Kousuke. He firmly grasped the girl's shoulder and carried her away into the Garganta once again. "We got what we came for! Let's go!"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:06 pm
((aww why i thought we were going to fight some more))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm
((Well, disobey the order to retreat! xd I thought everyone was getting bored of the fight. Ky, Ty? You guys bored with the current battle?
EDIT: Ok, now who's fighting who? Daisuke v. Kaizeloye, Estrella/Diego v. Akihime/Kenzo, Chron v. Grensho, right?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm
((yeah and why do you think that everyone is tired of fighting we keep posting dont we))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games