Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am
User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year
Ravenclaw

Clare looked at the boy.
"Hello, nice to meet you" She said to Simon and smiled. She made her way over towards a small gap were she could sit near Simon and some others and sat down. She grabbed a small piece of chicken and ate it slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 am
User Image
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

Instinctively he blushed a bit before extending his own hand to Seren. "I'm Adair, pleased to meet you. I apologize for not saying much, to be honest social encounters are not my forte," he admitted, turning a sharper tinge of pink. "I'm sure I'll get over it while I'm at Hogwarts, it's just...it's a change from home. So I see you aren't a first year, what year are you?" After asking, he felt a bit stupid. She probably had already admitted, but as he wasn't fully paying attention to her discussion with Simon, he most certainly would have missed it.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Jacqueline Day

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:16 am
User Image

"Ravenclaw", the sorting hat announced. It was astonishing how much of an effect a word could have on a person's destiny. In that moment, it didn't seem right that the word of an enchanted object held sway over making her family proud, or bringing disgrace to the family name. Ravenclaw? Catherine internally questioned. The fear and apprehension that had threatened to overflow within the young girl suddenly tightened its stranglehold. Unshed tears pooled in her eyes. That was it, barely an hour into her new school and she had managed to humiliate herself and her family. Slytherin was the family house. It was where all purebloods belong, or so her parents had instilled in her. It was the only acceptable place for someone born of her status. Catherine's shame only grew as these thoughts flooded her mind. Here she stood, yet again, a disappointment. Unworthy of the family name, reminded a small voice in her head.

While her stomach churned at the thought of the stern letter she knew she would receive when her family found out, for they would never stoop to a howler as family problems stayed within the family, she simultaneously fell back on every lesson on propriety her parents had impressed on her. She would not further disappoint them. She set her jaw and stilled the tears that threatened to fall.

Everything from the emotional mask she wore to her practiced, graceful, measured step had been carefully ingrained in her from the moment she could begin to understand. As Catherine made her way to the table, overwhelmed with all that had transpired in such a short amount of time, she noticed an empty seat. Knowing it was meant for her, she took the seat and began to take in everyone and everything around her.

First Year Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

Riley Jubilee Crevan

Riley was brought out of her thoughts as she heard someone speak. She looked over at the green haired boy who had introduced himself as Marcus. ''Hi, I'm Riley Crevan. It's nice to meet you, Marc." she said with a small smile. "Er, Hufflepuff is that table over there, right?" she asked, pointing over to one of the tables. She was pretty sure she knew which was which but still it was good to double check and make sure. She wasn't used to not knowing things. The feeling of ignorance for her was quite unusual and a bit embarrassing. She had normally prided herself on her vast knowledge. She did not like the feeling of not knowing, though she had learned much by observing everyone here.

First Year Ravenclaw

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren smiles at Adair. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well Adair. And its fine I was like that last year when I first started and I still kind of am." She said while taking her hand back. "I'm a second year." She admits, "I'm a bit nervous though since I don't know alot of people. The only people I know is Cat, Ethan, Einri who is in Hufflepuff and Loch who is in Gryffindor. All of us are second years though." She said with another smile when she spoke abot Einri. God why couldn't she get him out of her head.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

With the conclusion of Sorting, Headmistress Anyanka Swan rose from her seat at the Staff Table and approached the podium. The owl on the podium spread its wings, ushering the students to be quiet. Once the hall fell into silence, she began. "To all of our new students, I say welcome. To all of our returning students, I say welcome back. Our time spent here together is the most cherished time you will have. Take light in the fact that through our hardest time, solace can be had with a few kind words. And remember students what a wise man once said, he said, 'help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who need it.' And so, with that, we welcome our new students to our ranks and may the Welcoming Feast begin!" As she finished her speech, the food of the Welcoming Feast began.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rechosia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 pm
☆═━┈Ðąηїєℓℓє Ғѓїsk┈━═☆
------------------------------
---------------

User Image

User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• Τħιѓ∂ yєąѓ •·• ʀąvεηcℓąω •·.·´¯`·.·•´

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Danielle gasped as Yia's hair transformed into a very unnatural green, then smiled at the newly sorted first year that joined their table and joined the conversation. She sat listening to the two boys, glancing at the slowly dwindling line of first years to see where her new friend Max would find himself. When it was his turn, she held her breath as the hat was placed on his head, then jumped up and cheered louder than the rest of the table as he was sorted into her house. She watched him descend from the stool and make his way towards the table of silver and blue. "I'm sure Sekhmet will be thrilled as well," she giggled as he sat down beside her. "Congratulations! You definitely made it into the best house. Great start to the year," she winked playfully. As soon as the rest of the first years had been sorted, the headmistress made her way to the front of the Great Hall and Danielle turned to watch and listen as she gave the welcoming speech for the year. When the speech concluded, Danielle turned her attention hungrily toward the food that appeared before them, smiling toward Max to see his reaction.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:39 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Finally! The food had appeared, and that's the only thing Yia cared about at this moment as he gladly cried out,
"Finally! Foooood!" He cried out happily as he clapped his hands together and rubbed them together. Muttering some words in another language before grabbing as much food as he could fit on his plate and began to eat to his hearts consent. Eating everything, from chicken and mashed potatoes to turkey and gravy. He was so very hungry...

However he stopped when he looked up to see the next major distraction. The last teacher had finally made his appearance, and man did he make one... Stomping his way to the Staff table and even staring at Tay and Drake. Interesting man this was...

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Increasingly relaxed
✔Status: Single

Simon was about to comment when the Headmistress took the podium. She was a pretty red-head, despite a few age lines, looked like any other Professor. He listened as her words glided out and seemed to bring calmness as she spoke. After she finished, the food appeared and Simon suddenly realized how hungry he was. He piled his plate high with food, relishing the fact that he didn't have seven siblings to fight with over food. Sighing happily, he stuffed his face.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year
Ravenclaw

Clare saw the food, she felt hungry, she piled her plate with all different foods and ate it, then she drank all her drink and sighed with delight. She looked at Simon.
"So, you excited about starting classes soon?" she asked him and smiled.

User ImageUser Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

Adair smiled back to Seren. This girl was both cordial and a bit more reserved than the rest of his housemates, and for the time being, it suited him well through all of the chaos. Letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, he looked up to her, "If you'd like, you can sit with me for the feast." Immediately after he spoke he worried that she might refuse and go sit with the larger group of Ravenclaws. It felt bizarre, worrying about a thing like that. He just met the girl after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:44 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren smiled when Adair asked her to sit with him. "Of course, I would love to sit with you Adair." She says before sitting down next him. Hearing the voice of the Headmistress, Seren turns her attetion towards her and listens before glancing down at the table and smiling seeing the Welcoming Feast already on all the tables. Piling on some of the food on her plate, Seren glances at Adair. "So Adair, do you have any siblings that go here or are you the first of many siblings to come here?" She asks before taking a bite out of her food she gad piled on her plate.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:09 am
User Image
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

Adair ladled himself a plate as she poke to him, blushing slightly. When she asked about siblings, his face turned down just a bit, nothing noticeable though he himself felt it a bit heavy. "No, no older siblings, nor any younger." He sighed, lifting his head back up to normal, appropriate height. "Do you have any siblings?," he asked, trying to get the heat of the question off him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 am
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren shakes her head. "Same, I'm the only child in my family. Well actually its just me and my mom since my dad left us when I was first born." She says while thinking about her dad. She had always wondered what happened to him and where he went to. Sighing Seren takes another bite out of her food and smiles. It was absoultly delicious.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image
Adair Reynolds
1st year Ravenclaw

Taking a sip of the pumpkin juice that appeared in front of him, he smiled at her once again. She felt good and safe and honest to him, something about her talking with him set him with some ease. Hearing that her father had walked out when she was born though set a more naturally stoic expression onto his features. "That was wrong of him, to just walk out on your mother and you." Adair shook his head trying to repel at least some of his more traditionalist wizard ideals. Not knowing her own he did not want to force his own moral codes upon her, afterall. "He should have respected you all as his family."
Closing his eyes for a moment to try and quell any lingering words, he then continued, "By the way, I had no idea the food here was so amazing," he said with a hopefully cheerful smile. "House elf staff, I believe my parents told me, correct?"  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games