Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Hey, Ryn!" Bailey greeted with a luminous smile, waving as their fellow Hufflepuff joined them at the table. Her eyes flashed overhead as Oberon addressed her, and she let out a light chuckle in response to his ghostly words. "Strategies? I've got tons of 'em! After all, that is my job, isn't it?" Her words were clearly not meant to be hurtful, but informing and confident. "However, I did want to talk to you about having you attend our first practice. I think we could all benefit from your advice and tales of your past experiences. Maybe you could show Nevin here how to keep Ryn out of his goal posts." Bailey teased, patting Nevin's knee gently to let him know she was just playing around. To be honest, her boyfriend was actually an exceptional keeper, but she liked to make her other players feel good, as well.

Bailey's attention began to fade as she delved further into thoughts of what it would be like to be in an actual relationship, but was interrupted at Austin's kind words.
"Thanks!" She beamed, allowing a spree of laughter towards Yuan as he poked fun at her. "Just because you're a Hufflepuff, doesn't mean you need to be the good guy." She shook her fist at him playfully, keeping the fingers of her other hand intertwined with Nevin's. "Hey Kaera! Madeline..." She greeted her beater before nodding politely to another of her housemates. She had never gotten very close to Madeline, mostly because they were in separate years, but part of it was just the girl's tendency to create awkward silences. Bailey knew what it was like to be secluded from the outside world, though, and didn't necessarily feel sorry for her, but still did her best to offer a chance for friendship.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 pm
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin waved at all the others that were joining them at the table."Hey everyone" he said to them all. They all seemed to be coming in like flood and it was much easier to address them all at once instead of one at a time. That and he was feeling a bit lazy with introductions.

Nevin laughed when Bailey made a joking jab at him and his failure to keep Ryn from making goals."Ah hey!!!" he nudged her shoulder lightly after she patted his knee. After his laughter subsided he turned to Ryn," Hey you know you wont be so lucky getting passed me this year. Ive been practicing pretty hard all summer" he said in a slightly challenging tone. If they would have been allowed to Nevin would have offered to try that out immediately.

His stomach growled and reminded him that even if that had been alright that it would have been silly to do so considering how hungry they all were.
"I cant wait till we can eat...Im getting so bloody hungry" he complained in a joking tone.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Hᴜғғʟᴇ✧ᴘᴜғғ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ✧Yᴇᴀʀ
≔≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖ ≍≍≍≍≍╚ ╝≍≍≍≍≍ ≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≕

A small, none strained smile, a nod, and a smooth, soft, "Hello."

Before Madeline slunk back into constructed shell. Fresh foot forward was far harder than one could imagine after building up a reputation of being a silent soft shadow. With a soft sigh, she thought, Well I suppose it is a start better than any other...

Though as she considered other possible entrances into conversation or at least considering greetings. That was probably the most 'low risk, low result' method she had up her sleeves. Which didn't say much consider that the alternatives were so far outside of her character, it would have yielded even less of a result.

She chuckled softly to herself, I make this sound like an investment...and not possible friendships.

She gave a small sad shake of her head, as she leaned upon her upturned palm settling her elbow on the table as her other arm gripped his biceps loosely. Listening was by far the safest route in till she was in a better environment to put a fresh foot forward.

≔≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖ ≍≍≍≍≍╔ OOC ╗≍≍≍≍≍ ≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≕
Ѻüтḟї☂ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ℳøø∂

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image

Oberon beamed when Bailey asked him to come to their first practice. "Of course!" he said. "Anything to help Hufflepuff House on to further Quidditch glory! Especially if you do have some new Beater who needs training. That was my position, you know." He did a backflip in the air as he said this, then got into position as though he was playing Beater on a team. He pretended to wave an imaginary Beater bat, sending his imaginary Bludger soaring toward the Ravenclaw table.

He suddenly remembered something important to tell the table. "I should also let you all know," he announced, "that I'm having my 75th Deathday party in a few months! In February. I will send out reminders when it gets closer, but I do hope you'll all be in attendance!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sailor Tralfamadore

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole slipped into an empty seat at the hufflepuff table. Surprisingly she had arrived before Kevin since he had taken the carriage before her. This didn't bother her one bit unlike it would of previously both before school and during the first year. She hadn't been able to really interact with the other members of the house since she had been watching out for her slightly older brother as backwards as that was. "hey guys. How is everyone?"she asked acting as if it was normal to see her without Kevin.

As the girl waited for a response her eyes drifted over the group at the table. They all had changed so much over the summer, unlike herself. The red head was maybe a couple of inches taller and her hair was slightly shorter, although that was not completely obvious since it was just a trim. She smiled despite her surprise at the changes in the people around her this year she intended to show them the friendly side that was often eclipsed by the fact that her brother avoided crowds,
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
I think I'm living a dream come true,

whenever I am with you...

Austin looked at Yuan "W-why would you favor me?" he asked "I-I'm just a twelve year old w-who can hardly talk to p-people" he said frowning. He looked up at the fifth year truly curious. He knew the strange feeling he got when speaking to the older boy and he could feel it intensifying at the turn of the conversation.

The music within me

Will let you know what I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog and Austin

That which dances through my mind: Austin, Nevin, Bailey and Ryn

Swirling withinn me: Content happyness

Yuan looked at Austin a moment when he spoke. Why would he favor him? Hm.... that was definetly an interesting thought. He was rather fond of the second year. He reminded him alot of himself at that age was that it? No it was just the shyness that made him think that. Hooking an arm around the shorter boy's shoulder Yuan smiled again. "Because you are too cute to punish. How can I tell you, you're in trouble when you're making that face at me?" Yuan asked, nudging him lightly.

The dark haired prefect looked up when Nicole, another second year, joined them. "There's one of the Johnson's. how are you Nicole?" He asked, his arm still looped around Austin. Looking around he noticed the girl's brother wasn't with her. "Did you loose your brother there?" He asked curious.

Those who do not look forward...

remain behind.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Austin blinked and blushed a bright red Cute, Yuan thinks I'm cute! his mind raced, He noticed all to well the arm around him. "W-w-what face?" he stuttered. The second year could feel his face burning and new the fifth year would notice. He looked down a small barely noticeable smile on the second years face.

The music within me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

Rose watched the conversations in silence. She was very worried for Dante and her thoughts of his well being commanded her full attention. A small smile formed on her face when her worry was sidetracked by Yuan and Austin's conversation. The two were behaving in much the same way that Dante and Xenos had. She found it very cute that her shy year mate was making friends and possibly something even more.

After taking in the wonderful joy that seemed to be running rampant at their table she turned to look at the Slytherin table. When she spotted Dante a frown formed on her face. Her brother seemed to be in pain and she positively despised the fact that she could not go to him to help. Inside she felt irritated and impatient, much like she believed a trapped bird would feel like. To release her tension she took to dismantling a napkin that had been placed in front of her place at the table.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog and Austin

That which dances through my mind: Austin, Nevin, Bailey and Ryn

"The face you were everyday. Especially when it turns red. Which might I add you still do alot. It's funny and cute. So I would feel cruel and horrible punishing that. I will leave punishing you up to Bailey." Yuan said with a smile. "Then again I might have to fight her if she punishes you so nevermind you're still mine." The dark haired boy finished. Reaching up he brushed some of his hair back out of his face. Maybe Xenos was right maybe it was getting to long.

Yuan still had his arm hooked around Austin's shoulder when he noticed Rose frown. The girl had been quiet the entire time he she had been here. "Is everything alright Rose? You've been very quiet." He asked looking at the younger Prince. He had seen Dante's banged up state and wondered if that had somethign to do with her current mood.

remain behind.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Rose looked at Yuan when he spoke to her and smiled. "Im fine dont worry about me. Its nothing bad really" she said hoping he'd buy it. She knew she needed to start speaking but she really did not know who she could talk to. She hadn't really found too many friends and the ones she did had she was still not close enough to to really have an engaging conversation with. Despite loving the house she was in, Rose felt a bit like an outcast. Her brother WAS in Slytherin after all. Perhaps the others were afraid of talking to her because they didn't want to deal with Dante freaking out on them. That was her theory at least.

It was only her second year. She couldn't expect to be over any shyness in just one year. Maybe she will find new friends in any of the first years. She looked back at Yuan and smiled again. The current scene was so cute as well and that was another reason she hoped that he would leave that conversation for another time. He seemed to be enjoying himself and it was rather entertaining to watch.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image

εηησ✗ gαℓvαηι, Fιяsт Yεαяxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -Hufflepuff-

mood ► Famished.

thought ► That was too bloody sweet.

location ► Hufflepuff table

Lennox let out a contentious sigh when the sorting hat had finally made his decision. He nearly toppled over himself when he found his way to the cheering table. But why would they cheer for him? He would be of no help to his house whatsoever. The newly appointed Hufflepuff took a seat near the end, maintaining a small smile at the upperclassmen seated to his right. There were no other Hufflepuffs sorted yet and wondered why. He gathered bits and bobs of the other houses key traits but was left oblivious to his own house. There were the brave, cunning and intelligent. What was left? Perhaps this is where all the others are sorted into He sulked as his finger fiddled with a spoon. Lifting it up to eye level, Lennox gazed into his disfigured relfection. Nothing remarkable to look at. There was nothing in his features that shouted out 'special' or 'extraordinary'. Part of him wanted that extra flare. That zing that could possibly make his life better. But looks alone won't do anything. Even he knew that. He envied those on the tely, the people that did something with their lives. Made others happy. Made a difference.

Those sudden burst of emotions that welled up inside him only lasted for no more than a week. Then it was back to his pathetic old self again. His actions always based on capricious whims, his parents happily obliging to them. Never giving anything a try if it did not yield to results quickly. He was perfectly aware of his doings. Yet there was nothing he could do to it. His lack of integrity and perserverance was always the problem. Words alone could not persuade him to do the changes he wanted to happen. Of course he would end up in the house with no specialty in anything. He wasn't smart, brave or ambitious. The sorting hat was out of it's mind to think that he had the personality for those kinds of things. But he should be glad. There were no expectations for him. Another sigh was added into the count as he set the spoon down on the table. A quick glimpse of his housemates once more. They probably thought he was demented. Looking at a spoon. How awfully rude of him.

Looking upon his robes, he thought of how silly everyone look. Never had he imagined himself wearing cloaks and robes for daily attire. It was so...medieval. This whole place seemed medieval. Fictional. As if he had entered this fabricated world of fiction where anything was possible. The night sky hanging of the ceiling that towered over them? Looming candlelights that supported themselves, being caressed in the air. Was that even possible? Squinting slightly, he noticed that it was slightly transluctant, the gothic structure visible if one looks hard enough. But why would anyone want to look for it? The synthetic beauty wasn't ment to be overlooked.

Deriding himself, he put an elbow on the table so that his body faced towards the sortees. It provided some blockage between him and the rest of those sitting next to him. His position allowed himself to be isolated from the others. He didn't have a voice to speak through even if he could. There was nothing he could talk about. Nothing that related to all these magical occurings. He was so inexperienced with all of this. Heck, he was inexperienced with the muggle world as well. Befriending everything but humans. Manifistations of others were the only ones he got on along well. Other thought he was demented, mad, a bother. So much that he too thought the same thing. Driving it into other people's heads, spreading the infection.

Now that his sorting was done and out of the way, the wait seemed endless. But it didn't bother Lennox as much as he thought it would. In fact, he was rather fond of waiting. Better to wait than to be surprised right? Surprises ended up disastrous and if they weren't, it always ended up someway or another into the pit of his gut. A terrible occurence that he would end up regretting later. Karma. The things that became good news always hinted at the previous actions that led to it. Cheating, lying, the usual things that happened when you get karma. It wasn't so much the bad deed that affected him so, it was the aftermath. What would his parents think? What would his friends think? Would he lose them because of that? Questions that pained him every day drained him of his energy.

All the thought of guts and organs brought him back to the plate in front of him. His finger traced around the edges of the metallic gold while biting onto his lip. Was there going to be food anytime soon? Taking off his elbow, he took a look the long table. It seemed endless. How could they possibly feed all these people? Was it going to be a buffet of some sorts. Lennox prayed to god it wouldn't. The long would be extensive to the point that he would lose his appetite. There was no way he was going to wait in line if there were this much people. Not even his tolerance can deal with that. Luckily, there was drinks in the goblet and he took a sip of that. The taste was awfully sweet and he fought back the urge to spit it back in. What kind of human being dissolves sugar into a liquid? Perhaps it how wizards liked it. Sweet things. His thoughts lingered on something to drain the sweet confection in his mouth. As if the heavens heard him, the goblet refilled itself with water. Hearing the sound of pouring liquid, he peered back into his cup. Hesitant at first, he took a sip and was delighted that it was something that he could swallow. Not all that was left was the food. He had accumulated quite an appetite.

User Image

∝╬══→▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
work it harder • make it better
do it faster • make us stronger

Unknown Apothecary

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Oz slinked into the Great Hall, glanced at his girlfriend sitting down at the Gryffindor table, sighed heavily and sunk down into a seat at his table. He didn't have many friends in his House, or really any at all. There was Bailey, but she was friends with just about everyone... kinda like Tamara. He shrugged and glanced at his plate. What to do to kill the time. Sorting... but that's boring. He started to plan a new song in his head.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Austin blinked a light pink blush covering his face. "Oh o-ok" he said. He smiled slightly at himself. The shy boy had thoughts racing through his head He thinks I'm cute? he thought. He looked down at his plate and sighed contentedly. He brushed his hair out of his face. "Oh Yuan." he said "I tried y-your suggestion" he said.

The music within me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog,Austin, Nevin, Bailey and Ryn

That which dances through my mind: Look how cute he is

Yuan looked at Austin again trying to recall which suggetsion he had made to him. It had to have been last year. Hm...now what was it? Oh that's right! "Ah did you write some music?" Yuan asked a very interested smile on his face. He couldn't wait to hear it if he had done so. Which reminded him he had seen that vision of the boy at the piano again. It was something he still enjoyed trying to figure out.

"By the way. Remember that vision I told you about? I had another one of the same boy. He was outside by the lake. From what I could see of him he was rather handsome in the sunlight. Still have no clue who he is." Yuan said with a light sigh. He was going to figure it out. Maybe his Divination lessons would help.

remain behind.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games