Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Indeed, San. Monetary & A.C.... unless you wanted something else?" Six reached out for a white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie, popping it with quite the severity. "There is the matter of finishing off the antagonists that are out there. Or lining up at the village square for the new up-and-coming Suna's Super Mall!"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
"Knowledge is power..."

lucas walked up to the door and knocked. he was sure he had heard six in there.
"Mamoru. are you busy? i'd like to talk about heading to the exams."

"...wisdom is truth."

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 pm
A loud rumbling had passed through the gourd as Bast had entered, the liquid taking effect. I waved at her, smiling, then studied the scrolls for a while before shaking my head. Smiling at San, I picked up the gourd, shook it around for a short bit, then plopped the contents out on the floor. Out came Ganchou, reassembled and sober, moaning and clutching his head. Giving a slight tsk at him, I playfully shoved him to his knees in front of Mamoru and Silas. "You should apologize Ganchou..." I muttered in his ear

Sighting the trio de Mamoru's, I smiled and gave another wave, before yawning and saying "Father, I'll be off. I need to get some sleep." Calmly, I got up, walked outside, shoved down a guard that was rubbing his head, and left.

Ganchou:

"Ah. eh apologize? Where am I..." Ganchou muttered, staring around. Hazily, the Kage's office came into focus, and he saw the Miyamoto's, San, and Silas. Silas... wait... oh. "ah... Hi Mamoru's, Bast, San, er... Silas... So, what's happening...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
"Knowledge is power..."

As Amaya left he could see silas, ganchou, Mamoru, and six in there. he could swear that there was another in there but from where he was standing the person was just out of sight.
"i hope i'm not interupting."
he said stepping in.

"...wisdom is truth."

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Info:
[Myself, the Doctor, Two, & Six]

"Lucas... I thought you already left for the exams out in the Red Bean Jam Country." Waving off to Amaya as Lucas & Ganchou came in, I pushed a large stack of documents off to the side. "Hey there Ganchou~~ How's it going? Feelin' better~?" Six leaned back in her seat, tilted her head, & then blew a stray hair out away from her face. "Cacti Juice, ne?" she questioned.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm
"I... I drank Cacti Juice? Surely it wasn't Red Desert Cacti. that has alcohol in it and I never drink alcohol.... oh gods... Where is Amaya? All I remember is her stuffing something down my throat in the Tea Shop. I'll get her... Anyways... My head is pounding. Does anyone have some good Tea?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image
"Knowledge is power..."

feeling a little bit like loki lucas handed over an innocent enough flask that would look like a thermos too.
"here. it's the only tea i drink. has a strong bitter tast but i find it helps clear the mind."
he left leaving the flask on a table.
"off to the exams. see ya."
he sped away. he didn't want to be around if ganchou drank from that flask. it was one of the stronger alcohols he drank. so it was likely stronger than the red desert cacti but would smell like a bitter berry tea.

"...wisdom is truth."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San let some of the commotion die down a little bit before he spoke, although he couldn't help but slighty snicker at Ganchou's unfortunate drinking problem....again. Behiend the black bear mask, the satetsu's eyebrow rose up as he spoke to the Kazekage.

"well....some training would be nice. Maybe a nifty jutsu or two. But whatever you....or Bast sensei find suitable....".

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Info:
[Six]

"Training," Six posited, "Let us move somewhere else, shall we?" Motioning for San to go to the normal training location, she headed out towards the Academy. Passing the door guard on the way out, she shook her head in dismay from his injury.

----------to the academy----------

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

Offering no resistance to contain his excitement, San quickly followed the female avatar out of the room for the usual training spot.

---exit---

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 pm
"Excellent!" Ganchou said, grabbing the container. As he was bringing it to his lips, he suddenly paused. "Hrrm. Berry... ah well." He took a nice long drink, then set it down. "Oh..." He murmered, as his eyes once again went large, his face flushed, and his movement wobbled. "He... hey Ma-Mo-Ru~ Why do you have 1 and 1 and 1... why do you have thrreeee of yourself. I've neverr asked beffore, butt I was wondering..." Idly he reached for the flask again...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Info:
[Myself, the Doctor, & Two]

"Ganchou... you have quite the vice," the Doctor complained. "Do you like 1 & 1 & 1? It makes doing everything I want so much easier. I can eat, do chores, play all the games, have fun with you, & still get all of this paperwork done. Cool, huh?" Pulling out a stethoscope, a toothy grin spread across the Doctor's face. "Wanna do some experiments while you're drunk~~? Huuuuuuuh~?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm
"Fuunnn?" He slurred, staring at the stethescope. But, his eyes were calculating as he took another drink. "Suuureee!" He said, getting up and bounding towards him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya arrived at the base of the Kazekage's office, wondering why in the world it had so many stairs. If she had been the architect, the office may have been underground, or atleast lower to the floor. Nonetheless, she marched up the stairs. Arya stopped just outside of the door, and raised her hand, knocking three times. She was quite the sight to behold, what with having horns. Arya reached to her side, and removed her gourd, taking a sip from the sake that was inside of it.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm
Sypher arrived outside the kage's office, his hands deep in his pockets as he waited for his squad to arrive as well. He held the scroll under one arm, his attention on the mission at hand Wonder if the Kage will let us stay for a small time so they can learn somethings. he thought and took a deep breath before tapping a foot impatiently. He would knock on the Kage's door when his squad arrived, hopefully in one piece.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games