Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:16 pm
“There weren't a lot of genin at the academy who could match my speed,” Manfread said with pride, while he studied the drawing, “But if everyone in the real world is as fast as you guys I'm screwed. And I thought about the dipping into the trees, but that would limit my sword's use to vertical attacks, since it might get caught in the brush. Although I like the idea of using it as a decoy.”
He paused and put a serious expression on his face then said, “Don't tell me everyone is as fast as you guys, because I'll get p*ssed.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:48 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

"You get a lot faster when you rank up, and my Technique gives a crazy speed boost. most guys are no faster than you,and in heavy cover speed would not matter as much as understanding of how it works. break there line of sight and change direction and normal people lose your position, and don't forget you can stab with that sword too. And you don't need that sword to subdue or kill. I dropped my shield in the last fight because i needed the hand free."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:00 pm
"and in my case my speed comes from intense training i did to improve my bloodline's powers. normally i'd be just as fast as your average shinobi of awsome standards. but James and I have surpassed that by simply learning and adapting. so yes. there will be people faster than you. unless you can train yourself to be faster. San has a nice technique. see if he'll teach it to you. in the mean time. i think we should work on tactics. but your number of techniques could do with a little bit of a spiffing up as well."
Lucas said and turned back to his crate. reaching inside and pulling out fuzzy the snake would droop over his arm and it's head would wind around the back of his neck to stick out on the other side of his face.
"meet fuzzy. a wonderful. if slightly quiet snake."
"ohhh ssssshusssh yousssss. it'ssss not tttthat i hhhate talking."
the snake spoke in a raspy yet tenorous voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 pm
Manfread raised an eye brow, looking at the snake he said, “You don't look so fuzzy, I would hate to sleep with you on a cold winter day....not that we get any. ”
Turning to James he smiled, “So I'm not the slowest in the world that's good. But why would I want to drop a good weapon? And what do ya mean my techniques need spiffing up? ”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

Jame looked at Manfread. "sometime you will need the hands open, or it needs to much room. You have to keep your mind open to all your techniques."

James turned to Lucas and his pet. "Hi Fuzzy." James gently reached out and petted Fuzzy's tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm
Fuzzy's tail whipped around from side to side angrilly.
"if thisssss oaf of a lossssser would jussssst let me take a bite of your niccce little hand yousss wouldn't want to pet me sssso much. and asssss for yousss my young idiot. i'm notsss much of a cuddler."
Lucas shook his head.
"he's got a bit of a temper as well. i'm hoping to be able to at least get him to stop insulting me every time he talks. least he doesn't bite me anymore. got that out of him."
he said with a stern look at Fuzzy telling him to not to retort to that or even think about biting any of these guys.
"fuzzy is hopefully gonna end up helping me with missions and such. in a little while i will be teaching him the fine arts of ninjutsu."
he said. everyone here needed to learn their own techniques and some had to learn to use them in a less direct way than would be expected. (manfread)  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 pm
“I just got my sword and now you tell me to throw it away?” Manfread sighed, “Well, I suppose I can depending on the situation as long as I have my fists.”
Looking back at Fuzzy Manfread's smile nearly split his face into, “I figured you wouldn't go for cuddling, and your not my type anyway. I like 'em with ya know legs and arms for starters.”
Manfread was energized and rearing to go, turning to the others he said, “So are we gonna sit around all day or are we gonna start the fighting.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:02 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Your Rodent chaser is suicidal Lucas, I control ice there slithers, unless you want to permanently hibernate I would shut it." James retracted his hand.

Only Lucas would teach a snake to talk and use ninjutsu.

"Say the word my friend and we will begin."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 pm
"oh geeze i hope James that you dont start a rivary with a snake."
"SSSSSSNAKE? how dare yousss call me a sssssnake. i am the top of the breed in poisssssonousssss reptilessss. i will not be reated assss any lessss."
"lets just say he can get really testy sometimes."
he said ushering Fuzzy back into his cage. Lucas knew what he wanted and he wanted to try it as soon as he could.
"manfread i may need your eyes. you two will be the only two to know what i'm about to do. i'm about to try to change my chakra signature and the size of my chakra pool. never been done before as far as i know. and i have seen a lot. now are you ready? James this may deplete my chakra to the point i pass out. i need you to make sure i'm ok if i do. Manfread. i need your eyes to tell if it's working or not."
he said and began to prepare his state of mind for the large undertaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 pm
Manfread's face split in two with that wicked smile, “Now that's what I'm talking about, Byakugan!”
He activated his byakugan and his vision immediately open far beyond that of a normal persons. He could see nearly everything around him, then he focused on chakra and looked at Lucas and his charka paths.
“When ever your ready I'm watching,” he said with a strange calm that he had not let out in a long time.
(Byakugan 15 Chakra 210/225)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James stood straight and nodded to lucas, "I'm right here if you need it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 pm
Lucas nodded and then began to focus around his chakra trying to pull it appart as much as he could. he would supress most of his chakra and localized an area where he would begin the tranformation process. he then began to move his chakra and try to get a feel.
"manfread. what differs between people's chakra signatures? i need to know. is it how it moves? or... i'm tying to understand. is the signature also based in the celestial otherworld?"
(chakra transformation 1/8.)  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:40 pm
Manfread blinked, he had never really thought about how he distinguished the chakra signatures of others he just did. Pondering for a moment he said, “Its hard to explain, its not something you usually think about like breathing, or better yet a heart beat. It just is.”
Thinking for another moment, he said, “Although it is sort of linked to the celestial otherworld, and it might be because of the transference that everyone has a distinct colour, created by the rhythm of the flow of their energy. It flows in a certain constant pattern around the body, at a certain natural speed through like a prism spectrum.”
He made a bunch of hand motions, to try to help the explanation. “Some spin in a double helix, while others move like a zig zag, but its on a very small level. And I wouldn't say its just the celectial otherworld either, but i don't really know how to put that into words. Like I said its not something you really think about it just is.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:54 pm
"huh... ok."
thinking about what Manfread had said Lucas attempted to figure out what his chakra signature was. he waited and felt with his chakra the natural pathways it would take. it was harder than it looked as just the letting his chakra move naturally while still tracing it was so hard he lost what he was doing sometimes.
(2/8.)  

dreadno

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm
Manfread watched Lucas' chakra flow as he went to work, he could clearly see the light blue energy flow through Lucas' path ways. He focused in and looked at the rythem it moved in, and felt its signature
“Your chakra is moving like a bunch of fish going up stream,” he said, trying to help Lucas, “It flows down river but there are parts that force their way up the same path.”
Manfread could tell this could take a while.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games