Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:00 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 160/305} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru nodded as he set the little girl up on her feet, smiling softly. As he rubbed the top of the little girl's head he stood looking at Hitomi. "Looks like we're all done here then." he said before looking at his side with the blood. "Need to get changed, then I'll go see the Kazekage about something. I'll see you around Hitomi." he said, nodding to her before bounding off.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [110/250]
OOC: [130-20=110]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Happy]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith stood up and went over to the ledge again. He was mad at himself for his rash action. He looked over to Hitomi and Kageru. He should apologize. But he couldn't understand why he had gotten so angry over something so stupid. He put his head into his hands and laughed quietly to himself. It was stupid and he knew it. He would apologize later on for his misdeeds. Right now he needed to get up and leave. He would self punish himself like he usually did. So he grabbed his gourd of sake and picked up the small goop the others had forgotten about and took it with him after closing the cap and stowing it away in his pants. He took a drink of sake and started to lumber off.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 205
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi noticed that Deidrith was walking off. At least he was alright. But suddenly she felt this intense burning anger in her stomach, and something else too that she couldn't quite put her finger on. She knew why she was angry at him. But why did she care so much? They were ninja. Ninja fight and got hurt all the time, sure they were dating. But she really had no reason to be that angry at him for doing that...Did she? There was only one reason that people went out of there way to care so much when someone got hurt in such a situation. But it could be that. It just couldn't.

She charged after him, intent on finding out what was going through his head when he did it. She stood in front of him. Clearly she wasn't exactly happy. "Where are you going? Where are you going!? You can't just start a fight because someone got the wrong idea, fight for my honor or whatever and then run off like that." She then pushed him quite hard with both hands, although the mountain of a man would probably barely even feel it. "You...You just can't worry me like that, okay? You just can't. You could of gotten hurt. And over what?" By this point there were actually tears in her eyes. She still couldn't figure out why. She had never felt this way before. She was frustrated, angry, worried and even a little bit frightened that the thought of something happening to him could provoke such a severe emotional reaction out of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith sighed. He was making everything worse. Her wimpy push didn't even move him. but that wasn't the point behind this. He raised his hand to wipe away her tears. "I am walking away because of my stupidity. It was the whole idea of him assuming I would do such a thing with you in that manner. It made me angry because he basically went against your pride and my own. But that was no reason for me to do as I did. SO I was going to punish myself. As I do when I do wrong. But I can see now it would only hurt you more to do so, which is nothing something I wish."

He walked a little closer to her and wrapped his right arm around her and pulled her in for a hug. She barely came up under his chest but he didn't care. He liked her, a lot. And he had hurt her, made her cry even over something stupid. Something that shouldn't have even happened in the first place.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
Hitomi practically tackled him when he pulled her closer. She felt so stupid for getting emotional. It just was not like her at all. Her Byakugan still active even though she didn't really notice. She looked up at him, she could tell that he wouldn't do it again. Or at least he'd better not, or whomever he started a fight with would be the least of his problems when she was done. She calmed down after a few moments having realized that her tears were making his chest and stomach all wet, drying her eyes on her fore arm. "Yeah, well...You don't need to punish yourself. Just don't do it again. I know that it made you angry, just do what I do and redirect that anger onto people who deserve it. Speaking of that. There are still people in the rubble if you want to help move them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith kissed her on top of the head. He hoped she wouldn't notice that he didn't actually kiss her much. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but he also didn't want to seem to eager. But it was more of he waited for the opportune moment in each situation. And right now he felt it had passed and it was time to move on to the bigger problems of helping the people who really needed it. He smiled to her, "Sounds like a plan." He wiped off his stomach with his shirt sleeve tied around his waist and started walking voer towards the rubble. "Just point them out to me."

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
Hitomi nodded softly. "Right." She ran off into the building and used her Byakugan sight to look around for people. She spotted a couple that she had missed the last time that she had been in here along with Kageru. She motioned with her hand for him to come over. She then pointed quickly over to a large rock. It was too big for someone of her frame to move it. But with someone like Deidrith here, it would be no problem at all really. "Over here! There are a couple of kids trapped underneath here. There's a cavernous space behind this rock. You need to move it. I think one of them is injured quite badly." She began to push on the rock as hard as she possibly could, but to no avail. So she waited for Deidrith to come and help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith did as she told. He went over to the boulders and sat down. He went down and picked up the boulder with a slight effort. He let out a breath as he picked it up and hefted it off to the side. From there he grabbed the kids gently and handed them over to Hitomi. "Are they gonna be ok?"

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image
Hitomi pulled out some basic medical items that she found littered around the place. They weren't dirty because the boxes and cases were still intact. Meaning that they were good for use. Both of the children were still awake which was good and she began giving first aid, bandaging wound and pulling out those thermal medical blankets that come in first aid kits to wrap around them to help prevent shock and it was cold out anyhow because it was night time. She nodded. "Yeah. They'll be alright. Can you go and check that there are no more down there? I can't see any, but even my eyes aren't perfect. I'm going to take these little guys to the part of the hospital that is still intact." She picked the children up and left to go get them some proper medical attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith nodded to her. "Got it." He walked into the cavernous rubble and moved away rock after rock, no matter the size. Nothing here was really to much for him to either lift or move. By the time it was all said and done, he had found only two more people. One was dead and the other had a serious arm injury. He picked up both, heaving the dead one over his shoulder and cradling the other in his arms so as not to hurt him further. He followed after Hitomi catching up to her after about an hour.

"I found these two. Where should I take them? The one in my arms has a broken arm I think. The other...didn't make it." Hitomi was the expert here, not him. But he needed to set these guys down quickly. He was thirsting very badly.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
Hitomi felt terrible for the one who was dead. But they could do no more for the poor soul. They just had to take them to the medics and do what they could for those who were still alive. "Come on. The wing of the hospital that is still standing isn't far. Follow me." She got up, carrying the two children and all in all feeling very motherly. She got them there quickly, leaving them with the on site medics who could take better care of them and waited for Deidrith to catch back up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith followed her instruction. He set the dead one down and with his free hand took a long drink of sake before following after her. he handed the boy over to the medics and looked to Hitomi with a smile. "I think we did well."

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image
Hitomi stood back up and straightened herself out a little. Looking back up at him. "So where to now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [250/250]
OOC: [OCC]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith already knew where he had wanted to go next. They only needed a few more points for advancement since they had missed the exams awhile back. So he leaned down and kissed her on top of the head. Then at that level he began to say, "I say we go to the kazekage's office and look at the missions available to us. We don't have much more to go before we are able to become chunin. And once we reach that level, we will be able train some more of our skills without getting trouble. How does that sound?" getting into trouble.

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
[Chakra pool]: 220
Hitomi couldn't help but grin as another kiss was placed upon her still ever so slightly sweaty forehead. She would really need a shower when she got home. But for now, they had more important things to do. She deactivated her Byakugan, her eyes alight with excitement at the prospect of becoming a Chuunin. "It sounds like a wonderful idea to me. And then if we're quick enough to train afterwards, we might make it in time for the Jounin exams!" She began to make her way towards the Kazekage's office.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games