Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis glared when Jae took his bottle away from him, she had her own bottle to hog! His glare turned into a stare when she said she would somehow magically make the Hokage announce he is a pansy lightweight. He wondered if how she thought she was gonna manage that. Noctis didn't hold his hand up in the air but he laid it down on the table with the five fingers extended. When Jae spoke he didn't pull one of his fingers down. He noticed Shika did though at this rate the poor boy would fall for Jae's trap. Though Noctis wasn't one for trickery so he wouldn't lie if he did something or not. He guessed it was his turn to go."I've never had kids." Noctis said with a smile since he knows both of them haven't had children yet keeping his fingers up still.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Staying uncharacteristically serious for dramatic effect she took her time putting her finger down, scoffing and then putting one down while she rolled her eyes at Noctis. That was retarded. Technically he never 'had them' either. Night did. She let it go, waiting to see how boring he would be next round. Next was Shikatsu. She waited patiently for his question, feeling a little bit sorry for him but not at the same time. No one forced him to go drinking with them. "Make it a good one." She said, reaching for a chip and popping it into her mouth.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu heard the question and sighed, putting down another finger. This wasn't going well for him. He thought about what he had done and decided. "I've never taken a dead body." He said, thinking he was the only one that would have done that. He knew it wasn't the best thing, but his mind was fogy from what he had already drank.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis tucked one of his fingers beneath his hand. he had a slew of things he could use, this game was stupid he glared at Jae for thinking of it. He then looked over in her direction cause it was her turn now.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Jae's face paled at Shikatsu's revelation. Her father immediately came into her mind and she wasn't sure if this game was such a good idea anymore. She keept her fingers up, not putting one down this round. The cremation of her father had been hard on her, watching a man she had respected and loved reduced to nothing but charred remains. Swallowing down the lump in her throat her cheerful mood dissipated immediately. This was no longer fun, no longer a good idea and she no longer wanted to be around these two. Grabbing one of the bottles, she slid it back to Noctis and grabbed the one she had taken up as her own. "You know what. I'm not feeling this anymore. I'm going to head on out now."The images of her father choking on his own blood as he tried to convey his last dying words flashed through her mind. Wincing she took a swig of the sake bottle. "Have fun." She said, slapping down some money to cover her partially eaten chips and the bottle she was about to take and indulge in on her own. Waving to the both of them without making eye contact she quickly made her escape. She needed to let this out away from prying eyes.

[exit]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis watched Jae leave after Shika's question about corpses. It was odd how she would leave when this game was her idea. Noctis grabbed his sake bottle and dropped some money to cover the rest of the drinks and food and then some."Stay and eat Shika, its on me." he then walked off to the Hokage Monument.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu put saw Noctis put his finger down but Jae didn't. She then stood up, paid and left. After that, Noctis did the same. Shikatsu was confused, did he say something wrong? He was a bit upset and ordered another bottle of sake. He sat there and drank the whole thing and then passed out on the table, drunk and and confused.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 pm
kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis had been told by his secretary that the ramen shopped called that his friend had passed out from drinking and asked that he send someone to take him home. So Noctis sent a clone to go pick up his drunk a**. He arrived to see Shika passed out on the table."And I made this guy a Jounin..."He said to himself as he picked him up and carried him to his house.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU
★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Tsukino sighed as she sat down at one of the empty booths of the ramen house and ordered a hot bowl of miso pork soup. It was rare that she ate at the ramen house but she was depressed and craving some comfort food. Noctis seemed to have absolutely no interest in her anymore, which sucked. To think she had actually came back to the village because she thought she had a chance with him. How wrong she was. She didn't want to get hung up on him so she decided to keep herself preoccupied with missions and training. "That seems to be all Im good for lately..." She said to herself. A sigh escaped the blonde's lips as her food arrived. Grabbing her chopsticks, she began to partake in what would be a delicious lunch.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:03 am
The second clone that Shito sent out arrived at the ramen shop. The clone looked around the area for signs of an enemy. The clone then finally walked up to the person running the shop and asked, "Seen anything suspicions lately?" With the person replying with a no, the clone then just nodded and ran off again to go look elsewhere.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 150/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito sighed lowly, walking slowly down the street towards the Ramen shop. It seemed that even with training he wasn't able to match Kirito in a spar, though that was partly attributed to the fact that he was using Taijutsu against Kenjutsu. That wouldn't discourage him though, he would surpass them all soon, and when he did he would use his power to protect those close to him. Grunting in frustration Saito finally stopped in front of the Ramen Shop, making sure to pull his bloodied anbu-shirt over his head, pulling it down to fit him like normal. Stretching his neck he strode through the flaps of the shop, giving a smile to the owner before walking up to sit at one of the bar stools. Ordering his usual Tonkotsu Ramen the white-haired Genin settled his elbows on the counter, resting his chin on his palm as he sat there patiently. He had a rather ragged appearance, blood soaked shirt, blood caked across his cheek, a slice in his shirt revealing the new scar on his side. It was amusing to think the owner let him stay but he knew they wouldn't kick him out, since some Shinobi came back worse than himself. Glancing around the Ramen Shop slowly, he let his gaze linger on a blonde-haired girl off in one of the booths before it shifted away from her, sweeping over the other customers slowly.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

((Out Of Creativity: ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:27 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kirito made his way into the ramen shop to grab some food to replenish his energy from all the training and fighting he had done that day. He removed a hand from his pocket and ruffled his hair with a sigh before forming a seal and sending a clone on it's way to find Hina Hyuuga. When he opened his eyes, he noticed the white haired male he had beaten earlier that day. With a sly smirk, he walked over and took a seat beside him. "Yo." He mimicked the shinobi's sitting style for it was rather comfortable. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda

Saito sighed silently, his food finally being set down before him as he waited. Grabbing a pair of chopsticks he broke them apart slowly, finally being able to eat after a hard day of work. As he continued eating he heard Kirito's voice echo from behind him as the Uchiha walked forward to sit next to him. When he finally paid attention to him he grunted, speaking after swallowing his food. "Piss off Kirito, I'm eating." He wasn't upset at the boy for winning, simply annoyed that he couldn't even enjoy his meal before something came up that warranted his attendance.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:25 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The boy sighed. Either Saito was sour about losing, or he found out her was gay. The male closed his eyes and began to explain the details of what they were suppose to do and what needed to be done. "Kay? Kay." Kirito gave Saito a pat on the back and left. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda

Saito gave a quiet grunt, continuing to eat his Tonkotsu Ramen while listening to Kirito. It seemed he was needed to dye to his hair for this mission, it made it easier to grab contacts as well since green didn't match black too well. Finishing up his Ramen he threw some Ryo onto the counter and walked out, waving to the owner before stepping out of the shop completely. Turning on his heel he headed towards a place to get his hair dyed, alongside a shop to get contacts.

(Exit to: Konohagakure Village Gates))

Techniques Used:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games