Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1410

A smile spread across his face as Keins keen hearing allowed him to hear every word that was said. He walked out into the living room and flopped down onto a big couch as he sank into the leather he heard Dai singing softly. It was a beautiful melody that soothed the aches and pains in his body. It had been a very long time since he used that much chakra and to call upon that much at any one time put alot of stress on his chakra network. He would meditate in the morning to make sure that everything was as it should be. He waited for Dai to return and when she did said,"You know the other day they called you mommy. We were on our way here and they said when is mommy going to be here." He kinda felt odd for the girls but then again even though their blood mother was dead it did not mean they had to be motherless.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 pm
| Konohagakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai walked into the living room and was greeted with Kein on the couch, relaxing. She was rather surprised that the girls had done such. "Then why do they still call me, Dai?" She asked before sitting on the opposite side of Kein. She stared at him for a moment. "How are you feeling? About this?" She moved her hand in a motion of saying them. "The girls called me, mommy. And our feelings are out there for each other." She ran her fingers through her slive white hair while leaning her head back. She lifted her head and sighed, resting her jawline in the palm of her hand. "I can never replace Fuyu. You loved her to no end." She spoke as she watched him. "I've loved you since you asked me to join your squad. Even when I was married to Zetsu. I loved you. And I still do." Dai sat quietly for a moment. "...can you love me like you loved her?"

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sat silent as he listened to Dai's words. She loved him even while she was married. For the first time her loved for him truly became appearent within his mind. Though her words were true he really DID love Fuyu with all his heart. She was perfect but then so was Dai. Dai was the only person left in the world that understood what made Kein tick, what made him him. He motioned for her to scoot closer as he himself moved a bit closer to her. He knew that he still loved Fuyu but since her death it had changed from love to respect and affection for memories. The change had left a whole. One that only Dai could fill. He took a small breath and said,"Do you have to ask?" He held his hand out for her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai watched him for the moment of silence between them. Her words set into his mind, becoming appearent, probably for the first time. Dai knew that deep down out of everyone in the world. Fuyu and herself, knew every tick of Kein. What made him work and much more. She smiled when he motioned her for to sit closer; meeting her half way. Dai rested her head against his chest and smiled when he asked if she had to ask. She placed her hand within his and kept smiling. "Suppose not." She giggled softly.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein took her hand in his and wrapped his arms around her holding her close. He enjoyed her warmth and closeness as he smiled and said,"Thank you. Thank you for coming with me, thank you for staying with me by my side. I would have ripped the world apart if Kin had made me kill you. I dont even think I could do it. I could never hurt you, you know that. You mean as much to me as my daughters do. I love you." He squeezed her softly with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai smiled softly at the feeling of his hand around hers. His strong arm holding her close made her feel safer then the time apart. Kein then thanked her, for going with him, for staying with him by his side. Making it known that he would have ripped the world part if Kin had made him kill Dai. Stating that he dosen't think he could do it. He could never hurt her and that Dai meant so much to him as his daughters do. With a softly squeeze he said he loves her. Dai slid her head back and smiled softly. "I love you too." She moved and kissed him again. Feeling it was the right thing to do. But extended the time against this single kiss.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as she told him she loved him and kissed him. He returned her kiss with one of his own not wanting to break contact he kissed her again slowly. He loved the way she tasted that combined with his love for her made him want to do nothing but sit there and kiss her. After a moment he said," I wonder what happens now."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai loved how his lips molded with hers. Returning her kiss only brought her closer to never wanting to break it. But Kein ended up breaking away first. Asking what happens nows, Dai thought for a moment. "What would you like to do?" She was looking away as she spoke before looking to him. Now sitting sideways in his lap, her legs extended to the other side of the couch and her torso laying against his as she played with his braided jet black hair.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein thought for a second then said," Well doing this right now seems like a pretty great idea." He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to hers in a long kiss. He loved the feel of his lips upon hers as he kissed her again slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai curled her legs up as their lips pressed together. Settle, slow, and by far the perfect kiss so the mean time. She placed her hands on his shoulders and relaxed with each passing moment. Dai finally had someone to share a family with. Even if it wasn't a family that she helped make. It was still a family.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein continued to kiss the woman he loved as his hand gently made its way up her body barely touching her skin until it came to rest on the side of her jaw as he smiled down at her and said,"You know you are without doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." As he spoke his other hand landed softly on her stomach just above her waist.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:23 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai's skin bumped at the slightest brush of Kein's hands. Breaking the kiss to tell her that she was without a doubt the most beautiful woman he had never seen. "I-I am?" She had never thought herself as beautiful. The lack of a love laugh proved to point that out for the most part. "Well, if at anything. You are the most handsome man I have ever seen." She giggled softly while running her fingers through the back of his head.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Detruire Les_Coeurs

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu walked back to his place and heard noises from the apartment next door. No one had been there for a long time and he guessed he had new neighbors. He walked over and knocked on their door.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled at her words as he kissed her long and deeply. Then just when everything was going so well he heard a knock at the door. With an exasperated sigh he scooped Dai up bridal style and set her down upon the arm of the chair kissing her again slowly as he said," I will be right back." His hands trailed down her body slowly as he continued," Promise." He pushed his hair off his chest and onto his back as he picked up his sword and set it by the door as he opened it to see a man of average build and size at the door. He recognized him from the office and said," Yes is there something I can do for you?" While he didnt sound upset he was a bit preoccupied at the moment.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu looked at the man he saw at the office. He didn't know why he was here but didn't want to be rude. "I guess your my neighbor now." He said pointing to his apartment next door. " I just wanted to say hi. Never seen you around here before" He finished, trying not to make it sound like he was questioning him. He usually knew everyone in the leaf so he wondered why he hadn't seen him.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games