Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:00 am
The small white snake smiled, well as much as a snake could smile, as one got up to leave but the other remained firmly in place," I asure you she respects your station but is simply already engaged with the other members of your squad and as such cannot meet with you in person. I am sure the mistress meant no disrespect or mal intent by sending me. It is a great honor to be called upon by a sage so I do not hesitate when asked to do things. Though your very same logic may be used against you. Do you think so high of yourself that a commander has to personally seek you out? Neither is placed above the other if peace and balance is to be maintained."
Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Moving on to the next area of the village, Kirumi walked to the hospital to see if anything interesting was happening, though it seemed like nothing truly was. Feeling a bit relieved that nothing out of the normal was happening. "Nothing here either." The young shinobi told herself before entering the hospital inside and peeking her head inside a few rooms. Thankfully, nothing exciting was here beside medical-nin tending to the wounded or sick. Happy with her search, the little Yamanaka moved on to the next area.

Mission Participating In

Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:52 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 265/275 | Stamina: 300/300~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 438 / AC: 3100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku strolled into the hospital looking around for anything suspicious but it seemed like a regular work day for everyone here. Walking up to the registration lady behind the counter. "Hello Ma'am mind if I ask you if there have been any odd reported injuries in the last few hours?" The lady looked at him a bit strange. "Just someone with a stomach virus and a student with a kunai injury in an accident." Ryoku gave her a small smile. "Thanks for your time." Ryoku turned and exited the hospital looking towards the next area to check out.

*Exits to Apartments*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:40 pm
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran
TheRealKiru
Diabolical Fallen Angel
Fallen-Sama
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor
Mental Neko-Hime
Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
Brooystart
Justice Hyano

Angry Mob

A faint chant could be heard in the distance. "No more! No more!" a large mob of angry villagers descending upon the hospital would crash into the wall of the hospital. Those in the front let out of screams of pain as they got crushed by the weight of the mob as they tried to push through the wall deciding to forgo the slidding door and push through the wall.  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:28 am
Blinkkyz

User Image

yoto aibara

【 Genin 】| | 【 Konohagakure 】 | | 【Magnet • Release】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxxxxxxalking around the corner of the hopital building, Kyoto would stop, holding her arm straight out as to signal to Tsuki to halt as well. The angry mob was pushing through the wall; a display of both anger and savagery. Running forward, Kyoto would enter in through the sliding door, pulling it open quickly with much force, the large golden wolf following close behind. Turning to face the angry mob, Kyoto shouted "What the hell is wrong with you people?" Kyoto carefully studied the group, they appeared to be citizens of Konoha, they seemed outraged, and what was this about no more?...

Kyoto held out a hand, her gourd of gold dust slowly broke apart, the sand floating around the hospital, and her. Tsuki shifted her weight back; ready to pounce, her face seeming to transform from the tranquil mut to a vicious beast, snarling as her nose curled upward, showing large teeth ready to pierce her foes. "Stop this nonsense now or I'll be forced to use forms of crowd control." With such ferocity from the denizens, Kyoto flicked her wrist in several circles, her gold dust shifting in the air above her, slowly swhirling into tiny bullets, the tips of which would quickly compress into flat edges. "Don't worry, I won't apply enough force to kill any of you, but it'll sure as hell hurt a lot and you'll end up covered in bruises and sitting on your asses." Kyoto snapped, breaking her usual character as Tsuki stepped forward, ready to aid her master in subduing the crowd.

ut ookies :: Click the pictures below for my profile.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 335/360 】 | | 【Stamina :: 310/310】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ :: Iron Sand Drizzle
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ :: B
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. :: The user will levitate iron sand above their enemy, condensing it into small compact clumps, and then force it all to rain down on their target. Because the clumps are so compact, and the rate at which they fall is rather fast, enemies are far better off completely evading the attack, rather than attempting to defend against it.
Although described as a descending technique, one can manipulate the sand to fire from most any angle.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm
Mental Neko-Hime

Angry Mob

The crowd ignored the threats from the genin and continued to press against the wall some of the lucky few squirted through the open sliding glass door and then the wave was on, citizens pouring into the hospital. Among them was a shady figure not quite acting the same way as those around him. He ran around the hospital planting little pieces of paper in some of the rooms before rejoining the mob and chanting "No more! No more! NO MORE!" as the mob began stealing medical supplies.  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:24 pm
Logi appeared at the hospital right on time, as the mob was stealing medical supplies. He just followed the loudest chants he could find. Seemed to be right on time. "Hey! You all have to stop! We will use force!" He shouted at the mob. Logi had never seen such a large mob of people, let alone a group of normally peaceful villagers pillage a hospital. There had to be a reason for this madness.

Logi was very suspicious of one man who seemed very much unlike the rest. "Hey! You there! Anything I can do to help!?" He shouted at the other Genin, he didn't know her name but he could see that she needed some type of assistance. "Should I just start using brute force?" he asked the girl. To be honest, Logi did not have any real crowd control techniques. All of his techniques were to kill. Logi would have to be clever with his techniques to not cause any casualties.

Mental Neko-Hime

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:58 pm
xxShouka Ishimoto xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Konohagakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 2 7 5 / 3 8 5______AC: 2 , 9 5 0
Stamina Pool: 1 5 5 / 1 5 5______Ryo: 1 , 6 0 0

-----ɧaving barely a moment to register that her sister had left, let alone take a deep breath and recover some chakra from her monumental efforts in building a dam, Shouka was not at all ready for the swarm of human flesh heading their way. No, not at all indeed. In fact, she was certain that the gods above had decided that killing her and those in the village was not only the newest fad but a party trick of the most favorite variety. The bodies swarmed towards her, and without thinking she dragged the moisture from the air around her, utilizing her Shotokinesis and forming a rather thick ball of crystal with extremely small holes peppering it for air around her. In short, she had created a hamster ball for fun and defense. Mostly defense, but the fun could not be denied, though it did fade a bit when the rising tide of humanity bowled into her and sent her spiraling into the wall of the hospital. But did she panic? No. For unfortunately, Shouka did not react to situations where fear should be present the way others did. There was no pressure, no mind killer, no numbness of mind or flesh that was so common to others. No, she felt something else instead, something else that was always brought on by fear.

-----Fury.

-----Originally her intention was to crystallize those nearby her, to giver herself time to move. But the intensity, the sheer numbers, was too much. She heard a woman's voice speaking, trying to calm the masses, threatening retribution should they continue on. Another voice followed, even as the forces continued to swarm at them, and into the building. Obviously they were fellow shinobi, but...she couldn't be certain. No, she did not know for certain who was who. She could only react based on the knowledge she had. And thus, her fury came out. The others would hear it as a scream, a scream so shrill it would almost shatter glass. The reason was because it was laced with her chakra, laced with the power of her training and blood, and as the scream spread so too did the ground sprout crystals. It came up under everyone's feet, in front of them, behind them, and over them. It came out of the ground, forming walls, desperately created walls of solid diamond that separated everyone inside and outside of the hospital from everyone else. There was no room to move, none save to turn the head and breathe, and all of the mob in an instant were frozen in place with a close prison of diamonds that would restrict their ability to...well...mob.

-----From the diamonds would rise Shouka, upon the backs of two quite large dragons made entirely of the same precious gemstones as those holding everyone in place, two heads sprouting from the same body. These things opened their mouths and let loose deafening, and quite threatening, roar. The screaming had stopped, yet for several seconds her voice continued to echo off of the gemstones that resonated with her voice. Silence. That was her goal: silence. Taking a deep breath, calming herself internally, Shouka stood absolutely still upon the back of her two headed beast, regal as any noble in her own right. "I will have answers as to why you are here. Those who continue to try and fight shall be devoured." Her voice, quite, cold, and every bit a silent threat, would be heard from all coming from the diamond walls holding them in place. And in that voice was a surety, a promise, that she meant what she said. "Shinobi of Konohagakure! Speak to me, tell me where you are, and I shall free you."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄ [Please Read Here]

[[ |•| Techniques Used |•| ]]

► Shōjinheki [ Crystal Encampment Wall ] || → B Ranked [x]
→ Guren sends out a wave of chakra which then turns into an almost impenetrable crystal wall which also repairs itself when damaged. This crystal most likely has a similar endurance to the one created by the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique. Only Shino's enhanced insects were capable of weakening the wall enough for Kakashi to finally destroy it using his Lightning Cutter. Creates a 20 meter radius field of crystals. Chakra-based techniques are treated as one rank lower against it.
→→→This jutsu is being utilized oddly. I am taking the footage given with this technique and dividing it into thin, but still powerfully defensive walls that are separating everyone. Due to the fact that Shouka cannot see where allies begin and enemies end, she was forced to encase everyone. I do apologize for the inconvenience! The crystals can be dodged via Shunshin, or perhaps by feeling the crystals sprout from the ground, so you can dodge if you want! But no one will die here, I promise!

► Hashō Kōryū [ Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon ] || → B Ranked [Two Dragons Made]
→ The user crystallizes a material in the area, and then turns it into a dragon. It can be used as a means to travel or to attack a target. Several dragons can be made and manipulated at once. Each additional dragon costs [ 20 ] Chakra to create, and each takes [ 10 ] Chakra per post to move.

Tao-Benshin

Justice Hyano

Blinkkyz

Mental Neko-Hime

"It is Life..."
"...It is Freedom..."
"...Power is Everything..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

Genin||Konoha||Chakra: 375/375|| Stamina: 155/155||AC: 0||Ryo:0

And then...

Logi watched as the crystals grew all around him and the other people. Aww hell! I'm gonna be trapped in here!' he thought as the crystals grew and grew. Many things flashed across his mind. Images of Masaru, and especially images of his family; for Logi thought he was sure to perish. It was then that a voice rang across the room saying that he would not die. It was a comrade! Logi was ecstatic that someone could safely take action, as Logi's only option was offensive fire justu. Logi yelled out to Shouka, "I'm here! Logi Kojin Uchiha of Konoha!" he said hoping to be released from his prison.
There was Nothing...

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image

yoto aibara

【 Genin 】| | 【 Konohagakure 】 | | 【Magnet • Release】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

xxxxxxxxxxxtanding still, Kyoto would step back, barely managing to protect her balance as her heel dug into the wooden flooring. Her eyes almost trembled as the dragon rose into the room, atop it a Konoha shinobi. Hopefully an ally at any rate. Kyoto was slow to react, unsure of what was happening all around her, the walls began to spring up, though Tsuki was prepared, her actions uninhibited by a thought process as she attempted to take Kyoto's place, pushing her master to the floor as the walls rose up, merely trapping them in two separate compartments.

Sighing, Kyoto prepared her next technique, her gold dust still floating in the air in the form of bullets; a means of crowd control. Then rang out the voice In the game of ally or enemy, the crystal user proved an ally... Kyoto allowed herself to relax slightly, a little less worried, but no less on edge. "Over here, it's Kyoto Daibara. You seemed to have trapped me." The walls proved no threat, and so Kyoto sat back, awaiting her rescuer to release the technique...

ut ookies :: Sorry for taking so long to respond to both of you. :/

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 360/360 】 | | 【Stamina :: 310/310】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. ::

Lanfaer

Justice Hyano

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:59 pm
Mental Neko-Hime
Lanfaer
Justice Hyano

Angry Mob

The mob would shriek in horror as they became encased in crystals. The shady figure hiding within the mass would put his hand up to his ear pressing his index and middle finger against his ear. He mumbled something pointing his hand down palm out seeming to vacuum the crystals away from his feet, as he was doing this He raised his opposite hand in front of him and vanished from sight, it appeared he had been recalled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 385/385 | Stamina: 165/165~

Sacreia entered the hospital followed by the horde of villagers she had saved making her way over to the main desk she looked at the receptionist who was in sheer fright. Looking around she noticed a lot of the villagers here were also like the ones her and Ryoku found at the flower shop. Thinking to herself it must of really affected many areas. Looking at the woman she tried to get her to snap out of it. "Hey listen, do your damn job and get moving these people need treatment. Lets get a move on dammit." She didn't mean to be cruel to people she just knew that she had to get these people medical attention. The woman snapped out of it looking into her eyes. Nodding and bowing she realized now was not the time to be afraid. "Yes! Yes!" As the woman bowed again turning her attention to the wounded. She looked around noticing other shinobi nodding to them she quickly thought to herself that she really needed to report all this to the hokage he must need this information so he knows what to do next time something like this may occur. Leaving the villagers at the hospital she quickly made her exit leaving for the hokage office she had to get to him as soon as she could this was vital information. As she left she yelled out "Ryoku meet me at the Hokage office." As she then took off running.

[Exits to Hokage office]

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 325/325~

User Image

User Image

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 325/325

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Missions Active

Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 438 / AC: 3100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘♘♘Ryoku Nara♘♘♘

Ryoku and Chloe guided the group to the hospital he stopped dead seeing a huge hole in the wall where the door was. 'It appears the trouble was here too.' Leading the people to the nearest nurses he turned to see that Sacreia was on her way to the Hokage's office to report the information. Whatever this was it did seem that they were all ending simultaneously. Making his way after her he left through the large hole he came in through.

*Exits to Kage office*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:39 pm
xxShouka Ishimoto xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Konohagakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 2 7 5 / 3 8 5______AC: 2 , 9 5 0
Stamina Pool: 1 5 5 / 1 5 5______Ryo: 1 , 6 0 0

-----Apparently all that was left to do was to release everyone. And so she did. And so she left.

[exit]

-----

►► O. O. C. ◄◄ [Please Read Here]

[[ |•| Techniques Used |•| ]]

Tao-Benshin

Justice Hyano

Blinkkyz

Mental Neko-Hime

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

"It is Life..."
"...It is Freedom..."
"...Power is Everything..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image

Genin||Konoha||Chakra: 375/375|| Stamina: 155/155||AC: 0||Ryo:0

And then...

Upon the crystals being released, Logi decided to exit the hospital as quickly as possible and proceed to the academy.
[Exit]
There was Nothing...

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games