Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:28 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae waited impatiently, crossing her arms as Noctis stood blocking the way to further investigate. As a large black dog, one she had seen before upon exiting the Hokage's office at one point in her lifetime, approached Noctis she was greatly surprised to find it was going to take the reigns in entering the cave. Hadn't it been dangerous seconds ago? Now some 'roided dog is getting to pave the way? Jae had it. She was trying to deal with working in a large group for naught. Noctis should never have summoned her back. Taking a few steps back her sapphire gaze rested on Noctis for a brief moment. "Stupid Oppa..." She muttered under her breath. Squatting, Jae drew into herself, her fingers practically touching the floor as she settled her arms in between her legs. Drawing aimless pattern on the ground with her finger, she waited. Back up. That was exactly what she was being reduced to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:37 pm
»»H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 420|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image

User Image

User Image

Observing what was going on, Hitomi stepped back a bit to give Steel room. Detecting movement from the corner of her eye, she glanced at Jae, who was crouching and gazing at the ground. All she needed was one glance at her expression to understand. "Now you know exactly how I feel sometimes. But you can't really help it. Guys tend to have bigger egos." Hitomi sighed and gave a sort of half-chuckle, even though she didn't really find it amusing.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Coaxing an eyebrow when she was suddenly addressed, Jae looked up, placing her hand above her brow in order to cast a shade. It was the girl who had been sent as a messenger to fetch her earlier and it was the same girl who had agreed with Jae's persistence for haste. Smirking, she offered her other hand, in a sort of hand shake. "I'm Jae." She said, making a show of doing something totally aside from the dire mission they were on. Her impish grin was a testament to her cause. Jae hated being pegged by emotions, reactions and expressions and although she hated to admit it, she had been caught by this girl. So. She was going to cover it up. It was her specialty. Being a smart a** seemed to work the best and it was entertaining. A las there was a second reason to her out of place introduction. This girl really had won Jae over slightly. It was worth her time to at least acquaint herself with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:17 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse stepped forward standing on the other side of Noctis looking over at Steel. She knew the girl with the pink hair doubted Steel's strength. "Tch, Steel won't even need a jutsu for this one probably." The girl spoke to her friend watching the large wolf start ripping at the rock and ice. Night puffed her cheeks some but not noticeable enough for someone else to tell. Steel was basically calling everything out. The wolf was maybe to smart for his own good sometimes. But for now, it was needed.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel nodded bringing his massive paw up scrapping the first layer of rock and ice like it was dirt. He then started to work his paws into a certain area in the center middle of the cave. Within seconds the wolf was into it a few feet. "Are you planing on trapping Jack in there? If so then Eclipse and I can keep it up here. Encase he were to slip away he won't get past us."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hitomi frowned it confusion. She didn't get what was funny enough to get the pink-haired girl to grin. However, she shrugged and sighed. For a second, she pondered whether or not to relax and be herself. She narrowed her eyes in thought for a moment before seeming to come to a decision. She smiled and briefly shook Jae's hand. "Hitomi's the name." She then listened to a girl speak and glanced at the cave. She silently thanked the wolf. It seems Hitomi was one step closer to finally getting all her pent-up annoyance out on Jack. "Even if he gets out, we're in front of the only exit. He can't slip past us. Unless of course, there's another opening we don't know about."

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:30 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis ignored everyone who was making noise and just focused on Steel digging, He shook his head when steel spoke to him again."I don't think that'll be necessary, I don't think jack is the running away type, something is off about him...the one we faced before wasn't jack at all it was some kind of clone I'm sure of it...he's trying to draw us all into his territory, but we don't have a choice in the matter we are to eliminate Jack Pepon."He spoke out so that everyone could her him. He continued looking as Steel dug through the ice. Everything was going smoothly the ice was sturdy and keeping the cave from collapsing while allowing steel to burrow through the middle.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu looked around as everyone was thinking of a plan. He walked up to Reiko and decided to ask hi something. "Do you think this will work? I mean, it is obviously a trap of some sort, do you think it wise to get caught so easily?" HE asked him, not trying to overstep his boundaries an a chunin..

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:41 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse said not a word but kept her eyes on Steel as he broke through the ice and rock. Good boy Steel. Now we can get to the real fight

User Image

Steel then lunged his paw through making the hole. Scrapping at the edges he made it more smooth so that it wouldn't cut anyone and for more room to get through. "There. That is done Noctis." He barked in a low voice sniffing in the air from within. "Someone or something is definitely in there."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Jae returned her attention to the little designs she had drawn on the ground. Waiting for the dog to dig through the ice was torturous. He was steadily making progress however, that was amiable. So far it was just waiting, standing around and arguing. Looking back to Hitomi when she mentioned another entrance, Jae's eyes glittered somewhat. That idea had occurred to her the moment she and Noctis had arrived here when they were scouting. "Wouldn't that be interesting?" Jae said, making sure her words were low enough so that they were only for Hitomi. The dog finished his work, backing out and alerting Noctis that it was passable. Jae didn't budge or presume to move. Placing one hand on her knee she used the other one to prop her chin in. Looking at everyone in the clearing she was content to simply watch now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:01 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko stood back from the group, a pleasant smile on his face while he watched the Shinobi work. Noctis was the exact opposite of himself. He would use others to his advantage, and use them to complete this mission whether it put them in harms way or not. He himself tended to use others as supporting players and instead try to take the brunt of the load onto himself as to spare less prepared shinobi. Both had their advantages and flaws but it was interesting to see the contrast in their styles. Ice and Fire, thats what they were. He would have continued his inner thoughts had Shikatsu walked up to him and posed the question as to whether or not this could be a trap. Reiko rubbed his chin thoughfully, as if pondering the question then shook his head slowly"I cannot say. I do not know if he created that cave earlier and raised it with a jutsu or if he hastily created it with yet another jutsu. If the former is true he could have stocked it with whatever supplies he wanted yet if the latter is true then he only went in there with what he had...that not being much at all" He looked up towards the sky and sighed"Still, it would be wise to proceed with caution though that is not my call as I will not be participating this time, Noctis will be in charge" He finally separated his eyes from the heavens and looked back down to Shikatsu"My Advice to you: Learn to separate The Illusions from Reality" He said with a pat on the Younger Shinobi's shoulder

Reiko politely excused himself from Shikatsu walked towards Noctis, passing Night on the way. As he did he looked back to her over his shoulder, smiled and winked at her. The battlefield was no place for open shows of affection and he knew she would have agreed but still he wanted her to know he was proud of her initiative. He soon turned back to face Noctis who stood near the mouth of the cave and stopped next to him, arms crossed and looking into the cave as well"You're gonna be leading it this time. Unless you need me, I'll stay back at the Mouth. If any Pumpkins spring up or if Jack somehow makes it past all of you I will stop him" Swallowing his pride and working towards the end goal of the mission, capturing Jack, Reiko's pupils flicked over towards Noctis out of the corner of his eye"He fights defensively from what I can tell. He use's a scythe and has had extensive training with it. I speculate that he use's Doton from the creation of this. His speed is on Par with my own. I wouldn't let the Chuunin at him unless it is in three to one odds" He said giving his full and Analytical report of his encounter with the Rouge

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

After listening in on the others' conversations, Hitomi cast her crimson gaze downward at the ground in deep thought for a moment before raising her head. "I am not sure whether or not he was pretending, but Jack might have something of a weakness for genjutsu. I cast two of them on our last encounter, and he didn't attempt to break out of them. He didn't even act as someone who could distinguish genjutsu from reality. If this is the case, I should catch him in one of my stronger ones. It would leave him open to attacks from our side." She explained with a rather quiet voice. Even though her voice wasn't the loudest, it could still be heard all around. "Also, there has to be a point to this. He is not in there for no reason. He must be preparing for us or setting a trap, as Shikatsu said. We are playing right in it. He knows how many of us there are. The battle before must have been him analyzing us."

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:52 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis just waited and listened. He was actually glad to hear that he was no in command. He knew the Hokage must have ordered it. Reiko now seemed different as if he attempting to be a team player. He listened to his report of Jack even though he was watching the whole fight."All right then, make sure not let anything past."He turned to the others."Lets get moving everyone."Noctis created a single shadow clone and left it standing next to Reiko."If he disappears, I'm either dead or out of the fight."He said as he began moving into the entrance, doing a few more handsigns and using his snow armor jutsu. Leading the way into the entrance.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:45 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko listened to the words of Hitomi, especially the parts in regard to what she did during the previous battle. It was unknown to him why Jack acted the way he did during the battle but now it was revealed that he was under the affect of a Genjutsu the entire time. He should have payed more attention to his Irregular chakra flow but he, of coarse, let it go unnoticed. He silently cursed himself and promised to keep an eye out for any silent help during the next engagement he was in. She also seemed to believe that Jack was in there planning some sort of trap, to which he had to nod"If I had to, I would say he is. Though I do not know to which extent the elaborateness of it is" Suddenly, a Shadow Clone of Noctis appeared next to him. This startled him to such a degree that he already had one Wakizashi half drawn before he realized of whom is was. Noctis went on to explain that this would be the tell tale marker of whether or not he was incapacitated in battle. Good idea. He was about to act when suddenly a explosion could be heard in the distance followed be a large column of smoke coming up in the area of...his house. In could have been a fluke but when he noticed several of his messenger falcons scattering he knew it was so. Shade was still in there! Quickly he made a Trio of Shadow Clones. Two to Stay here and One to tell the Hokage. Faster then even he thought possible he vanished, trusting the two clones remaining to explain

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

User Image

The girl looked on at two jounin before sighing and shaking her head slightly. She turned, walked to where Jae was sitting, and plopped herself down on the ground, all the while narrowing her eyes in annoyance. She was glad they weren't that close to Reiko and Noctis's clone. She watched them advance into the gave before she let out a loud sigh of exasperation. "Well, if they think two jounin can take Jack out, might as well try. I wanted to fight, and I think you felt the same, but we can't disobey orders," she spoke low enough so only Jae could hear her. "This is one of the reasons I want to be Konin." She watched absent-mindedly as the other girl drew shapes on the ground. She kept the cave in her peripheral vision.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse looked back at Reiko and had smiled before entering the cave with the others. She looked back at Steel and told him quietly. "Sorry, But your bigger than the original mouth of the cave. Even if you wanted you cannot go father. Just stay out here kay?" With those words she departed with the others. Her crimson hues darting around in the dimmed darkness. The woman then thought about what the others had said, though. Herself wasn't one to socialize maybe after this she should get to know the other kunochi and shinobi of her village a bit more. That must wait till later though. Now, we find Jack.

User Image

Steel nodded to Eclipse then watched as Reiko dashed away in a fury. He knew that their home was endangered but he stayed put were he was needed.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games