Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:13 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
Uwanosora didn't bother to answer Howaido once more. They'd reached an impasse, and he'd accepted some kind of guilt. Announcing his departure, and the need for her to find him once they were complete, well... That would be a bit of an issue.
"You'll see someone from the village," she called with a laugh after the jounin. It was fairly simply, her contract forbade her from departing, but it was enough. Her time was expiring, yet she didn't let that dim the joy she experienced.

"Child!" Uwanosora called after the unbanded genin, who had so witlessly disturbed the meeting once more, resulting in the wrath of the Lady piercing a chunk of the wall with a message, which clearly wasn't read by all, as another newcomer came. Thankfully, Uwanosora had made it her job to prevent this from being so, her hand slipping between the door and the brown haired misting's hand. The newest was finally another of the cloud.

"You hurry and be on your way to it then," Uwanosora nodded, as she fished from her sleeve, which at this point definitely seemed to be bottomless even to her with all she'd withdrawn. A scroll with details for the exam. "You be careful on your way there though, miss Aoi."

"Now everyone, I want you all to step away from the door, and from the new misting, I would like an explanation as to why another ninja is here," the konin demanded. The door was quickly becoming a dangerous zone, the more people tried to visit the Lady.

[[Lep, just keep it calm. He's not here for you, nor is the Kage. Sato's here for peace. Kedo and Kask were sent to provide guards for the Mizukage's return.

Kedo; This isn't a chunnin examination for you. It's simply a high ranked mission, as you demanded. Don't get too far ahead of yourself.]]

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 pm
((I didn't know I was being un-calm.

Sorry for all of the misunderstanding. I'll be quiet in posts and OOC, so more important things are brought to focus.))

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 pm
[ OoC || So I'm Just Waiting For The Mizukage. XD || ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:34 pm
"Yes, ma'am." Fuyu nodded as she left to get her things before she departed.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Satoshi realized that a Genin had entered unannounced. It was disrespectful to him but as he always did, Sato kept his expression in the way it had been, serious. After the Genin had been removed, Satoshi was a bit surprised to find that he had not been punished for what he had done. It was a minute difference between the two Great Shadows but Satoshi accepted such. As Kimiko urged Sato to continue, there was another knock at the door. Satoshi then immediately noticed that Kimiko did not have a phone in her office. Unscheduled meetings could be filtered through that very convenient tool. It seemed that the Raikage had enough interruptions and acted quickly. Placing trust in her, Satoshi kept himself from reaching toward his katanas in a reflex as Kimiko threw a kunai directly past him. She also displayed her skillful use of chakra as she darted alongside her own kunai. He heard it puncture the door and surely get the attention of anyone who was in the hall just outside the door. This made Satoshi smiled slightly, such a bold move. The Raikage then made herself clear to whoever stood outside her door. After a slam, she returned to her seat and asked him to dismiss her recent actions. Satoshi would never have been so rash but he wopuld have been more severe. Sato believed that one did not need to exert oneself in order to be understood and obeyed. Getting back into their meeting, Kimiko asked Satoshi if they were currently waging war with another Nation. Satoshi shook his head gently as he calmly replied. "No. Kirigakure is not at war with anyone but we like to prepare in case of such an unfortunate event." Sato then smiled slightly, the corner of his mouth rising. "That is one of the reasons I ask for a treaty. United, we can preserve each other's village and hopefully deter war." Satoshi's eyes narrowed as he nodded at the end of his statement. He was leaning forward now with his forearm against his knee while the other hand supported him on his other knee. "I do not seek to endanger your village. I seek to protect it. Mutually."

[OOC:I understand that I have not posted for an extended length of time. For this I am sorry. It was out of my hands but I will do all I can to reply as soon as possible every time.]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake turned and waved goodbye before heading out after Howaido, knowing it could be a while before the talk between the two kages would be finished.

[exit]

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 am
User ImageUser Image

The consideration was enlarged as he spoke about Kirigakure's peace during these times. That was the most important Kimiko thought and with the knowledge with them being in peace. If the treaty would be announced, her village wouldn't be brought into a battle before she could prepare the village. Once he finished speaking, Kimiko took a slight breath and begun to speak for herself. " I'm not sure if the information of the past is known but I denied Kirigakure treaty once before. They stood at war with Konohagakure during your previous Mizukage and perhaps move for reasons of the Mizukage action. I assume its safe enough to announce that you aren't as foolish as your past leaders? " Narrowing her lime hues on the presence of the male. She spoke her words carefully and knew each word before speaking them. She continued to speak but gave a slight pause in her words to notice any kind of reaction. " As Leaders and Kages of Villages rather they are large or small. I must seek the protection of Kumogakure beforehand of concerning myself of others outside our lands. War is a time where members lifes are lost due to a slight difference between one person. Such a time brings sorrow and misunderstandings that further more involve the youth that shall take our place as time continues. As you may be well aware of, the other nations may be pared and with the upraising of a war, not only will your nation be effected by the ripple effect would not halt to take effect. " Since he wished for the alliance Kimiko would serve him a with a third degree. She was not a clueless woman and as she spoke the Mizukage would notice that Kumogakure is a home she would risk her life with well before risking the lives of others. Glancing to the window and off his presence, the Raikage spoke once more. " With my words spoken, I ask another question. Are you pared with any others villages or have you tried and were denied? " Slowly her vision rested back on the male through the concern of her right eye. The venomous essence that escaped the lime hue stared at him peacefully but with a sense of question and authority.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 am
User ImageUser Image

( Mana- Mind your business. 3nodding This isn't my first rodeo. lol )

Turning to the boy as his sleeve was tugged his bottom lip moved quickly into his mouth. Giving it a slight n** he listened to what he had to say. So, technically their mission was a success. Just in time to since the chuunin exams were right around the corner. Apparently the Kiri kage was already behind the door. So, really, the two of them being there was truly pointless. But getting a mission completed was a bonus. Turning with his teammate he left the area. What a lame village and what a lame Kage.
(Exit)

( Yo Sanji you know I love Kimiko. This be just Kuro D: )

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Satoshi was reminded of the previous Mizukage and her attempts to establish a treaty. He knew of her failure in Konoha and Kumo but not of any place else. Sato chuckled darkly as the Raikage asked him if he was alike Doku, the first Mizukage. In order to keep honor and respect for the previous leader, Satoshi said. "I am not as impulsive and do not seek to display my power. I believe in calculated actions with a calm demeanor." Sato tilted his head slightly as Kimiko's eyes were set upon him. As high as Satoshi's walls of personal defense were, there was one thing that could not be guarded against. "This is the first village I have sent for a treaty. I had not considered any other as of late due to the well known history of the Mist and the fact that the First Mizukage had traveled before me, setting an impression of our village." Satoshi said as he noticed that Kimiko was true in her words and was not holding back. There was always the possibility of deceit but Sato was proud of his ability to analyze a person.

[OOC:]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:06 am

" It's days like this.....I loathe the sun for rising so.." Outside the Raikage's office Septima sat, slurred over a wall in the hallway as her knees became her head's resting spot. Eyes shifting to the ground as she was surrounded by the mane of blue that made up her hair. She was waiting for Kimiko to be free, and well too physically drained to stand much. Humming something lightly onto herself as she closed her eyes, fingers pressing tightly to her legs. Oddly enough, she missed him.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:47 am
Stupidity was certainly something Kimiko could not handle in the slightly least of such. The word alone brought forth such a demonic essence to the woman whenever it was heard. Rather it was cast from another or though her very lips. Luckily Kimiko would not emit such an anger. A slight smile became present as the corner of her lips curled to appear as if she grinned but couldn't exactly smirk completely. She was taken a liken to the male. He seemed to be able to take her words not one of threats and rudeness but logic and protection for the village in which she holds in such height. " As a male of such Rank. I would have thought you to be completely opposite from how you hold yourself in my presence. Consider that Grand in itself because Shinobi of Mizugakure in the past have shown me alone, childishness. " The alliance could possibly happen but Kimiko must ask him a few more questions before ruling her final judgment. " Do you believe you must seek other villages for alliance? Like you have spoken yourself. The Previous Mizukage has set a name for your village. Does that bother you deeply or can you deal not being liked but all? " Sudden a bird from in her sight and she followed its path as it flown gracefully above the clouds. In these short moments, her mind had wondered and she thought once more. " Would you be kind enough to speak about the tales of Kirigakure? Both sweet and bittersweet? Such a Rogue Shinobi's and troubles? "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Satoshi chuckled again at the Raikage's openness. She's honest and frank. Admirable. Sato smiled and nodded in thanks at the compliment she had given him before being asked about how he felt about their reputation formed by the First Mizukage. "The reason this village was the first I sent for, is the history our villages have together." Sato spoke more comfortably now, sensing comfort in Kimiko. Trust was something not easily established but hard to deny. "In truth, I have yet to determine the standing of the other villages, in the sense of intentions for the country. In the matter of being viewed as unrefined and repulsive, it can not be helped. Considering the dark history of Kirigakure, that i something that can not be avoided." Satoshi then noticed Kimiko's eyes find something somewhere in the skies. Instinctively, Sato admired Kimiko's features. An unconscious act such as that never reached the surface until it had become something greater than a simple admiration of beauty. The Raikage then directed her attention along with another question at Satoshi. This question took him a bit off guard. It would be nothing less than embarrassing to show no knowledge of the Mist's interesting and scandalous happenings. So Sato gave what he had. "Well Kirigakure is like any village. We train our Genin hard for their Exams and seek to keep the peace in our country. We have had no rogues or deserters in the last year or any great problems." Satoshi did not mention the work of the Hunter-Nin and their occupation of eliminating the rogues of the village. It went without saying that there was not a single rogue alive.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:37 pm
Note
Apollo had been under intensive training, leaving his own student to give him some growth as a squad leader. They had been away for quite some time and Apollo had decided to go check on them himself. He didn't want his Kage to be suspicious of his leave so he decided to leave a notice by toad. It'd be next to her desk and would simply read of his actions to check up on the team that had gone off to the lands of sand. Apollo also had some unfinished business with a certain Sand Shinobi that needed to be taken care of.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:26 pm
The Raikage would remain still upon her desk. A form that hasn't changed from the beginning. Her legs were properly crossed as if she figured herself royalty, which she believed she were. Hands to the knee that sat on top and her body straighten to a proper stance. History were what brought him to Kumogakure. She weren't exactly sure of such but she questioned them not. His desire for other villages seem slim which Kimiko liked. Paring with two many villages can be helpful but lead to misfortune when attacks are brought and you hold an alliance with both of the attacking villages. His answers were well enough and Kimiko gave him a slight nod in respect and honor. " Thank you for answering without creating problems. " Hands came to form together as she bowed to him upon the desk. Lifting back up and placing her hands back to her knees, she looked him in the eyes and asked. " Are there any questions you wish to ask me? "

Sanjii9227

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Sato closed his eyes and bowed slowly in his seat, in return to Kimiko's respect. Once rectified, his eyes locked onto Kimiko's for focus. Satoshi did have questions for the Raikage but not so many that were casual. "I do." Sato said with a nod and a barely noticable smile. "Does Kumogakure have any pacts with other villages?" Satoshi asked. He knew that they must have alliances but he wanted to know with whom.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games