Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:07 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000350 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

As myurai teetered back and fourth between consciousness he could feel the pain of the burns being soothed and the aching cold of his extremities warming slowly. As he drifted back out he could hear the doctor complaining and would have thought it funny as he began to fall into a deep medically induced sleep. He awoke a few hours later still, he simply opened his eyes and began to look himself over. From head to toe he was bandaged and his toes were a dark black indicating the severity of his frostbite. Why did he have frost bite. Oh thats right he had frozen himself and that girl. He wondered for a moment before he absently brushed his hair from his face. And then it happened. He noticed his hair was substantially shorter than what it used to be. AND it was white, he wondered if that was a side effect of the snap freezing. As he pushed the sides of the bed he slowly sat up and was soon drowning in his thoughts. Who was that girl, is the village safe, did they drive the remainder of the shinobi back, where was the raikage, why didnt she help defend the village? At that moment his anger was beginning to boil up. She had failed in her duty to protect the village and as a direct result she had at least two of her shinobi fighting for their lives, covered in bandages. He let his anger simmer as he sat waiting for the nurse to return and find out just what the extend of his injuries were.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Hours slipped by and Dai couldn't take laying around. She threw her blankets back and placed her feet on the ground. She stood, wobbly for a moment before gaining balance. Kin was still somewhere, and there had to be a reason into why she didn't come to the rescue. Dai removed her own bandages from her body. Finding a fresh pair of clothes much similar to what she had on during the battle with Chikami. As Dai was slipping on her open toe knee-high boots, the nurse came into her room. "Imatokai-san! You need your rest!" The woman shouted in alarm. "No I dont." Dai tapped the toe of her shoe on the tile and looked at the woman. "This is nothing compared to the scars already there." Dai through on her Jounin Jacket. "And...I was last with the Kage." "And you didn't stay with her?!" Dai fixed her headband around her neck. "Out of the handful, this village has, I am one of few of Jounin. And the only Hunter in the village." Dai started to look for her weapon leg pouch. "My duties are to protect the village from danger. Which I was doing before I woke up here. You can't possibly have thought a bunch of Genin could stand a chance against the Chikami guy." She even looked under the bed, she sighed. Remebering that Sypher had taken it from her. "Here's a better question, instead of people wondering why Kin didn't come and help us. Where is Apollo? Why didn't the only Konin of Kumo come and help us from dying?" The nurse paused as Dai stood. "Exactly." Dai walked up to her, "I am going to go find Kinpaku. In the mean time, heal those that actually need it. I can't stand laying about when there's thing to be done." She was annoyed. Dai left the room, leaving the nurse to think of all the things she had said. Those that they could rely on, where nowhere to be found as the Katon Hydra was destroying Kumo. Dai shoved her hands in her flank jacket pockets. She was pissed at the world. She would start where she had last left Kin. At the Hot springs.

{exit to hot springs}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:57 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai appeared in the middle of the waiting room. "I need a Medic!" She spoke sternly. A group surrounded her. Napping Kin straight from her arms. Dai's hand was holding Kin's until they carted her away. She stood there, holding Kin kimono, alone as it felt like the sounds of the hospital vanished. "This...is my fault." She whispered to her self as she stared down at Kinpaku's kimono. Hakkin wasn't going to forgive Dai for this. ...Because I chose to go help the Genin...Kin is now unconscious. Because I chose to be a hero...she... Tears started to burn her eyes. This was her fault. What if the worse had happened? What if that Chikami guy had gotten to Kinpaku after whatever happened to Dai at Edible Creations? ...I should of just stayed with her! I should of just protected her!...

She left the Kimono with someone at the information desk and left. Angry and feeling weak, she chose to go train in the solitude of the dojo.

{exit to dojo}

{{ OoC:: EDITED}}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:34 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

By this point, Doki had come into the room and helped the genin lying on the bed. This was honestly not one of Kumo's better days and Suzume wished she had been quicker to act. But... absently, her hand touched her stomach. It figured that when she had much more to worry about, things were going to hell in a hand basket.

Sighing, she removed her hand and said "You don't know where Apollo is Doki?" It was odd that he would not be fighting to stop this from happening. It made Suzume nervous since she was sure something had to have happened to him.

What came next was a bit of commotion from outside the room. Word certainly traveled fast, especially when the leader of the village had been hospitalized.

"Doki... I can't just stand around here, I need to be doing something." Like going out and finding these guys so that she could take their heads. It wasn't like she would be of much help here since she could not heal people.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 185/320

Rikio would continue to look at her in the corner of his eye as she spoke. "Two weeks? Ha that's a funny joke." Rikio would take his eyes off her. To think he was going to sit in here for two weeks, please. More like two hours. But she seemed serious. God she was so creepy. Rikio had to get out of here. There was no way he was safe in this place. Doki already couldn't keep her hands off him but now he was a broken boy. He had no way to defend himself from her wrath. He might as well just stay on her good side. "Alright you win, I will rest here." He said under his breath not even bothering to turn his head. He would not show weakness. even though being completely bandaged made it blatantly obvious.

The door pushed open and a pinked haired girl would enter the room. It appeared she was there to see him. This was weird for he had no clue who the heck this was. She seemed nervous for some reason. As she spoke Rikio's left eyebrow would rise out of confusion. "I don't know what you are talking about. The one I saved was a kid with white hair." Not to mention it was a boy. She must have did some smocking before she made her way in here. If he would have saved her he was pretty sure he would remember a face like hers. Unless Chikami caused him to have brain damage. He stared at the wall for a minute. His room was getting really crowded about now. His attention was was drifting. That was until Apollo was mentioned. The Hatake began to clench his bandaged hand. He hated that guy with a passion.

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 172/330

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would limp his way to the hospital and enter, his back cut up pretty badly from the crash in the wall and bloodied; his ears bleeding from the earlier encounter. He had a goal and mind set to protect his fellow ninja at any cost as is. He had literally been the reason he himself was injured horridly, though without the thought hitting him Black entered the hospital.'' E-Excuse me? Can someone help me? I need this one to be looked at, she may have gotten harmed during our fight against some random ninjas that attacked at the gate to the village.'' He asked curiously, his body at a tremendous pain before entering and laying Kasumi down in order for the medical ninja's to check her up. As he looked down for a moment, Black would noticed he walked into a draining sort of scenery, it was the hospital. Chills went down his bruised back bones, having him step back and turn towards the exit to speed walk his way out. His back dripping a trail of blood behind as he left to head towards the hot springs.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Chakra Restoration Process Engaged

Out of Combat: {15} chakra is regained for every post submitted while in a non-battle scenario. Movement is fine, but performing or preparing techniques or attacks of any kind is not. ( Stacks with Resting and Sleeping recovery. )

Resting: One-twentieth (1/20) of your maximum chakra pool is regained for every post submitted while relaxing; something along the lines of enjoying a refreshing activity. ( Stacks with Out of Combat recovery. )

Chakra Gained~31~
    Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:56 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin couldn't be certain of what was going on. She was stirring to cool air, and the scent of a sterile environment. It was so dry, and the noise... Movement was everywhere. "Hello?" the raikage whispered gently, while she sat up and looked about the room. It was a simple room, adorned in a simple white, her bedding was striped. She couldn't be certain what was going on, but one thing was certain. She'd been brought to the hospital. Her legs flew over the side of the bed, touching the cool tile. She knew not why she'd been brought. Things had been fine in the springs... Right.

"You'd collapsed, lady Raikage... It is assumed it was fatigue, after speaking with some of the ANBU you keep about you."

So one of the ANBU had spoken. It was presumed by her then, that the doctors and personnel were aware of how little the woman truly slept. Running a village was an endless job and required endless vigilance. The sheer quantities of worries generated... She knew now that Kein had no village to run to again. He'd spurned the leaf, and Suna would support no traitors. Daitomi was back with her. Most had seemed to melt away... and her ceaseless vigilance had ended but for a short time, and it had hit the woman like one of the Akimichi.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki's fist curled, nails biting into her palms as the boy spoke but she wasn't made. More extremely uncomfortable to be talking about this right now "My name is Hakkin Issetsu and I know you saved a boy because I was that boy!" she replied, uncrossing her arms and putting her fists tightly to her sides "It was a jutsu! I've had it for years and being stuck in that stupid smoking building with flames and that crazy blonde dude made it fall apart. I'm the boy you helped and I"m a girl now so just accept my thanks, damn it!" she turned on her heel, face a bright pink in embarrassment as she kept her face to the wall. Haki, as ever, hated to be embarrassed or seen as foolish and now she was feeling both! Gosh, this was hard...she had kind of (foolishly) hoped he'd just accept it and move on but now he was making this difficult "Anyways! I'm Haki so remember that." She was turning to say more when an Anbu poked his head in and spoke quietly to her. Seeming to light up instantly, Haki grabbed the door to leave but spoke up one last time "Get better...it would suck if you died after I dragged you out of that stupid building." and that was as close to wishing him well as Haki was able to get before she sprinted out the door. Ignoring calls to walk, Haki sprinted down the hall and threw the door to her mom's hospital room open "MOM! Are you ok? What happened? Where WHERE you?!" she practically jumped into the room and to Kinpaku's side, throwing her arms around Kinpaku's middle for a quick hug before dancing back "And look! The jutsu broke." she declared proudly, standing in her stained shirt and medical scrub pants before her mother.

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 230/245]

The flower child's eye's began to flutter open as she was greeted by bright lights over her, and the sound of familiar voices. Kasumi leaned up gently in her bed that she had been placed on by Black. Her blue orbs began to scan the room: She saw the Raikage, and Myurai! She was glad to see the two of them alright, especially Myurai. Kasumi got up from the bed and prepared to walk over to Myurai, but something stopped her. The raigyo looked over her shoulder, realizing that Black was not here in the hospital. She clenched her fists tightly. "So this time he leaves before I can thank him, after going against what I told him to do..."She sighed and silently thanked the heroic ninja before dashing over to Myurai.

She wrapped her arms around his neck with glee."Im so glad your okay! Next time you make me worry your gonna regret it, got it?" Kasumi spoke playfully.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

With each passing moment the tenacity within Apollo grew higher and higher. From each report given to him by Anbu of the village the situation had gotten worst and worst. Why wasn't he notified sooner, damn it! "I want all medical staff on full alert. There may be more wounded in the rummage of the Creations District than we think. A want a full team searching for any survivors and a full report on damage." To think Kumogakure would face such heavy damage from only two lone nin. It made him sick to his stomach. "What is the status of Kin-sama?" A medical ninja followed behind Apollo as he rounded a corner and the man responded while going through a clip board. "It seems nothing was wrong besides over exhaustion Apollo-sama. Since first brought in her condition has stabilized and shes awakened." Good good. So Kin-sama was alright. At least that was something he didn't have to worry about. "What about those who engaged in combat?" Once again the medical man went through his clipboard and spoke. "A few Genin engaged the enemy at the gates while others tried to stop a man who'd entered the village. All of them were badly injured after their battles. We sadly have casualties to report. A genin lost his life while fighting for his village." God damn it! I'll say it again! Why wasn't he notified sooner! He could've stopped all this from happening. And what of the stronger nin in the village? Why weren't they doing anything to prevent this!? "Daitomi fought against the assailant with blonde hair, but was defeated along with Rikio Hatake and Myurai Hattori. From the looks of the battle we've concluded it was completely one sided, but we cannot blame the younger ninja. It is our own fault for being too accustomed to a world of peace." True. All very true. "Keep me posted on the conditions of everyone. I don't want to lose anymore Shinobi. Also, someone speak to Kin-sama about the meeting in Oinin Headquarters to see if she can make it. It is understandable if she cannot."

War war and more war. That was all Apollo had been hearing while walking around the hospital. Upon turning yet another corner his eyes came to a younger looking boy. He was battle worn and it was assumed he'd also been fighting in this display. "And what exactly do you think you're doing?! You should be in bed, not walking around like you're fine! Someone handle these boy and treat him stat. And please don't let the injured wander around!!" He held Black by the back of his collar while various medical ninja crowded him. Hues watched as he was taken away without so much as an argument and Apollo continued forward, headed straight for where he'd heard Rikio had been placed. Instead he found that he'd poked his head in the room with Myurai and Kasumi, to whom an eye twitch was placed. WHY WAS SHE OUT OF BED IF SHE WAS INJURED?! "I'm all for hugging in kissing, but can you please wait til AFTER he's been discharged, dear? We don't wanna open anymore wounds." Lightly he removed Kasumi's arms from Myurai before shoo'ing her back into bed. "Please stay here until discharged. I know its boring, but it'll be worth it in the end, alright?" A light smile; Apollo headed off after those words to the girl. not paying mind to Myurai in the least. If that boy so much as moved from that bed he'd be back and his anger with it.

Finally he reached the room where Rikio had been stationed. His eyes locked sight with the kid while coming in and rushing over to his bed, not even paying mind to Doki or Suzume just yet. Its not that they didn't exist, but he was more so swept up in nostalgic pride for his student. "Look at you! Participating in war and not dying! I'm proud to call you one of my own!" His arm wrapped around Rikio's neck while nogging his head. A smile glistening as he did so. This kept on for a little while til he noticed Doki and Suzume right there on the side of him. "....Hi.." Well that was a bit awkward. He released Rikio before standing straight up to look at the two, his face changing from that cheeful expression to a much more serious one. "Suzume, you didn't fight, did you?" War was not something he wanted her to be apart of. Especially with these types of battle ready ninja. " No..no you didn't. I'd have seen it on you. Regardless I'm glad you're alright, Suzu." This was going to be one of those hugging love moments, but he knew how Suzume didn't prefer all that affection in public. Especially in public. "What of you Kodoki Muffin~ My little tumble weed didn't get blown away, right? You look like you're in one piece~"

Tsukino17

The Sleeping Pacifist

Lerry Bisuto

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Fallen

Tried to speak to a little bit of everyone, or incorporate them somehow.

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai walked into the Hospital. Pressing herself into depression now that she was here again. She felt Apollo's signature and knew she was going to be in trouble. She stepped up to the information desk and asked where they had sat Kin. Worry sat in her voice. The nurse pointed her in the direction and Dai walked close to the wall. Everyone was running, healing, and much more. Dai stopped and looked at the back of Apollo before looking away and heading a few doors down to Kin's room.

She knocked on the frame before stepping into the room with Kin and a new face. Dai stared at the girl for a moment. She blinked a few times making sure her eyes were not playing tricks. This girl is... "Hakkin?" Dai asked before looking a little shocked. "Well that explains a little..." Dai walked over to the other side of the bed and smiled at Kin. "You had me worried, Kinpaku." Dai took her heads out of her jacket pocket. They were red still and burnt here and there. Dai didn't touch Kin but simply looked at the woman. "The Doctor said it was all fatigue and stress that made you collapse." Her voice was barely a whisper. Dai lowered her eye lids half way. "I left you to go protect those Genin. Edible Creations was destroyed and the gates fell." She sighed. "We lost a genin to the creeps that did this." She paused for a moment. "We were not prepared for this attack on Kumo. I suppose we got comfortable with peace that this attack slipped through." Dai's voice cracked. "But worst of all...I left you unprotected during the attack. I should of been there when you collapse." Tears started to whelm in her eyes. "But I left to protect those Genin, and ended up losing to that creep Chikami becuase he used Katon. Someone froze me to protect me from dying." Dai's voice became very shaky and hard to control to keep steady.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:56 am
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

Doki didn't glance at the little girl that entered the room for the longest of time until her name was mentioned. The useless adviser, in her jaded state glanced over to the stranger. This stranger appearing with pink hair and sylph body structure. Nothing like her student ever was. She was already in disbelief. First came denial. How dare this girl go as far as to refer her as Doki-Sensei? Then went on with the explanation of how Rikio and this girl were somehow acquainted. And fell the explanation. There really was no time to react at all. She just sat there, unable to take on a notion. Should she be angry at herself for losing sight of her own student? She hadn't known he----or she had returned with Kyo and the rest. Everything, was so disorganized.

She loved her job. But sometimes, she had to remind herself why she did. And because of that, Doki stood up. 'Haki' had already gone off to hear news of what the anbu came in to inform. She had nothing more to say to the kid. Only to Rikio, who she must now thank. "Thank you for saving my student, Rikio. Haha! You're one hell of a champ." She slowly stood up and lowered her head as a sign of respect. Her job, apparently didn't end yet. Suzume seemed restless. Questions needed to be answered. She understood particularly why Suzume was even more distressed than she let on. She calmed her expression enough to look at the woman straight in the face. "We all don't know where he is. But it's a fact that we cannot rely on our elites all the time. Suzume-nee. Wherever he is, he will without fail get here. And you're fine, the way you are. If anything, you would help us by--" Doki was not about to have her get into the war. Nor see injured patients and victims. Woman with children did not need to see any of those, for they were more susceptible in a sense anyway.

And before she could even finish her sentence, like always, came the frothy appearance of Apollo. Of course not before his various shouting and ordering was heard. Frankly, Doki was just as frustrated with him as a few others were. With power often came certain expectations. She knew the real answer though. Leaders, strong ninja, generals, were scrutinized all the time. And for what? Being capable. But even they were not immortal. Her role as an adviser was to become impartial where emotions could impair certain decisions. And for the fact that Rikio was still in the room, Doki was not about to disrespect him by disrespecting Apollo for whatever she truly wanted to say.

She smiled, despite their situation. And gestured for him to converge with Suzume and Rikio before correcting him. "It's Adviser Tumbleweed. Go see to them." Doki expected one of the nurses to return to the room to inform Apollo of Rikio's condition if need. And for the three to discuss what they needed to with the man of the hour. She walked on and stopped before passing Apollo to quietly mention; "We missed you Apollo. Please stay a little while longer this time."

And she left the room. Some of the recovering patients were waking up. She had to hear from the anxious faces of her sempais to hear of Lady Kin's condition. She was stabilized, thank heavens. She frowned. It was admirable for a leader to work hard, but not admirable enough to be working herself closer to death each time. Anyway, this was now the turning point. The attacks seemed to stop given the indication that no more victims were being transported here. Many have had successful operations, save for a few unfortunate casualties. The staff will eventually return to their normal times. People from the evacuation will be dealt with sooner than later.

For now, Doki had done her role here. All but one. A nurse had informed her of two new injured individuals that stopped by. One stayed, her name was Kasumi. She had seen her in the other room with Myurai as Doki passed by. So that meant, the other one, still with wounds had not been addressed yet despite their complaints. She took a deep breath and discarded her scrubs. Even without their informative directions, Doki saw splotches of blood making slight trails. She followed it.

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The lady Raikage was being briefed momentarily by Ounoninushi. For the most part, he was her eyes and ears when she was away. Battle. Bloodshed. Casualties. All something that could have been avoided... And at this point in time, that complicated things greatly. Her own drive to maintain the village was quickly becoming problematic, since she had, in fact, collapsed. She spoke to few of the events, a somber look upon her face, when her gaze fell upon a familiar facial structure.

inquired the lady with urgency, thinking upon the reasons she had done it in the first place. Afterwhich, it didn't appear quite as important. She rose quickly, despite the blood rushing to her head, and proceeded to close distance between her child and herself. "I'm okay, Haki... I had blacked out on the way to help is all." Her arms closed about the girl, hugging her tight. "Did you get hurt much?" The reports had read few were uninjured, it was a common happenstance in battle. She didn't quite want to let go of her child.

Next upon entry was Daitomi, another change to her style, but still the same way she carried herself. "Daitomi... You did your best, and ultimately it's my fault I was out of commission during the invasion. We'll just have to get back on our feet, and soldier on," explained the raikage to Daitomi. It hurt. Dai was wounded, whatever cover Hakkin had had was blown pretty thoroughly. They'd lost a shinobi... And the gates were destroyed. "Dai... I want you to tell the boy, that for his heroics, he's to be promoted to chuunin. Atop of which, he's getting his first mission. Tell him to pick a couple of shinobi, and head over to Takumi. We need to start reconstruction as soon as possible."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:02 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai looked at Kin as she spoke. Blame was to share at this point. Dai nodded as Kinpaku gave orders. "Yes ma'am." Dai thought and remembered she hadn't seen the boys face. She stared at her burnt hands. A emerald color chakra mixed with her silver in swirls. This was her only clue. Dai looked about the room and spotted the owner of the chakra on her hands. She walked over to the boy with silver hair. She had been away from near a year and hadn't read his file in the office yet. "You must be the brave shinobi that saved me from the Katon Hydra." She smiled at him. "For a Genin that's pretty brave." She told him. "I am Daitomi Imatokai. Jounin and an Oinin of Kumo. Thank you for saving me, my...bloodline makes it incredibly hard to stand against Katon techniques." She bowed to him. "Thank you." She thanked him which was by far a necessary thing in her eyes.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00300 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai smiled as he was almost attacked by Kasumi. He quickly embraced her tightly before Apollo broke them apart and said," I am sorry for making you worry but I did what I had to do. Forgive me." When the nurse came back and checked him over she released him from the bed after he signed his papers happily. His ribs hurt but he was very happy to see Kasumi. His attention was pulled from Kasumi when the woman who identified herself as Daitomi thanked him and quickly bowed to him. He stood from his bed slowly and returned the bow as he replied softly," Thank you, your words are appreciated but unneeded. I merely did what I would expect anyone to do in a situation like that. In the end we must all be ready to lay our lives down for one another. Your bloodline seems a bit like a liability in that case. Myurai Hattori a pleasure to meet you truly."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games