Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:52 pm
Raen had no idea what demon possessed her to utter the words, but she said them anyway. "Are you... Did you have to.... uh...." she made an awkward face, and tried to get the words out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:36 pm
"I don't understand what your trying to say,Raen.I am now in a pact with this demon until he says so.I do as he bids until my contract is broken or i die."He stated out normally and patted Raen on th head."So i have to ask that you look after Rondo...unless he's already gone and Persephone is now in complete control.Then he is staying here as well as i..."The thought of never seeing the world was a blur image in his head.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 am
"So you're staying in here until you die or your contract breaks?" asked Axel as he walked up to the two, with a worried look painted across his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:51 pm
"Never mind what I was trying to say!" Raen cried as she stared at him incredulously. "What are you doing, making contracts with demons?!" she spit out the word. "We must leave this place... How do we break the contract, other than killing you?" she glanced at Axel she said it, uncertainty and fear in her eyes.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

"Break the contract!By no means would i want to let go of this man...this god...my personal tool now."He reviled himself from one of jail cells and laughed at the girls comment."Oh my,how adoring of you to be in hopes that you will break this man from me."He walked over to Misato and pulled up his sleeve reveling the deep punctured wound that showed strange markings emitting from within it."You are mine now, Dionysus."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:03 pm
"SILENCE!!" Hades boomed, his voice as loud as Skye's whenever Zeus' past lives' voices combined.
Hades' eys faded into darkness, the pupils overtaking the irises and whites, his eyes complete pools of darkness.
"Now that I have you here, Incarnates, none of you will DARE leave!!" he boomed again, raising his hand as he snatched Rondo/Perephone to his chest.
"Run along to the Gardens, kyrya, while I handle the children." the God growled, his teeth sharpening as his full lips opened and widened with an evil grin, not waiting for her to obey his command as he turned towrds Misato.
"Dionysus, you were foolish to make a sacrifice. Very foolish. Lucky for you, my Persephone as a fondness towards you that had better not exceed mine. Or you shall be sorry. Now begone!" Hades comanded, and Misato disappeared from the hall, engulfed in black and purple flames.
"Misato!!" Skye gasped, staring at the black spot where her friend had just been standing.
"Now, you all," Hades grinned maliciously as he turned toward the quartet.
"I'll be merciful, just this once. You have three seconds."
"Holy Hell!! Run!!" Loren shouted, eyes wide, as he grabbed Axel's wrist and raced down the hall and around the corner, Skye pulling Raen at his heels.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:07 pm
The demon jumped at Hades voice and took out a watch from his pocket."Here my lord.This watch is Misato's soul,do with it as you wish but he still is in a pact with me no matter what..."He put the watch onto his lords hand and ran away to the garden wishing that it would give his some comfort.He reached the garden and fell slump against the wall."I hold the strings to his heart."He pulled up a smaller watch that was similar to the one he gave Hades.Though,this one was like a mirror that flickered what Mistao held in his heart.

Persephone looked at Hades with a shocked minded and then hugged her husband tightly."Please my dear let Dionysus be okay.He means alot to the boy that is within my thoughts and are minds are attached so his pain is mine."She looked up at her husband once more with concern and a half hearted smile."You are silly.I love you more then anyone else in haven,hell,or earth."She leaned up and kissed him."Can we go for our walk or shall you leave me and chase after the gods knowing full well they won't be able to leave without the gate keepers permission...even if the gate keeper needs your permission..."She frowned and turned her back to him,ready to walk by herself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:17 pm
Axel pulled himself away and after picking up Skye, Loren and Raen he began to sprint as quickly as he could, using his viking strength to push himself. Turning around another corner he continued with ease until his vision became tunnel like.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm
((My sister Laken Alexiel wishes to combine our posts, so here it is...))

Skye and Raen looked at each other as Axel ran and chanted, "Go, Axel, go! Go, Axel go!"
"Gods, this is uncomfortable!" Loren said. Skye held a thoughful look on her face.
"You know, I could possily try to fly.... And, I could give you all temporary wings..." she said, not knowing if the others heard her or not.

Hades decided to let them go, and he walked after Persephone. He wanted to spend time with her, and only her. She was his woman. His queen, and he didn't want to let her go again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 pm
((Wait how does Hades look like?))

"You came after all?"Persephone was a bit surprised that he decided to come along and stopped for him to catch up with her."So...what shall we talk about when we reach the garden dear or shall we just be silent on our way?"She smiled and even if she was in a males body she was starting to be unaffected by it.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm
Axel chuckled and said "No thanks. I'll pass on the wings but Loren might appreciate it." With that he stopped in front of the door that was his room. Walking inside he sat them all down on there feet and said "Not much of a flyer...tried it with airplanes and I do not like it."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 pm
"I would mind being carried, but you're right, Loren would be better off flying." she managed to hide her smile. "Somebody light that fire..." she said. Raen looked around the room, nodding in appreciation. "Nice..." she mused.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:05 pm
"Aw, no lesson time?" Skye pouted sweetly, trying to lighten the mood.
"I'll take some lessons, sweetheart. Do I get a private teaching?" Loren waggled his eyebrows at Skye and chuckled.
"Go to hell, honeycakes." Skye smiled and shook her head, as an arch of white lightening shot from her fingertips and into the fireplace. A white blaze grew from the glowing embers.
"Already there, sweetcheeks. I don't wanna stay for a cisit, either. We've been here long enough.""Praise the gods!" she agreed, turning towards them with her back to the flames, which created a white halo around her.
"So, Loren and I will scout ahead. Axel, you stay with Raen."

((He's got pearl white skin with coal-black hair framing deep emerald eyes... or were they black..??? lol He's tall, six-five, muscular, with broad shoulders, sporting all black: t-shirt and jeans, but bare-footed with an omega symbol with a theta in the middle.))

"You are much more important than the children, love." Hades took her/Rondo's hand in his own.
"I beg pardon for my outburst, my lady." He smiled down at her, eyes growing alluringly dark.
"You may say or do whatever you wish."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 pm
"Tell me dear.What did you do to Misato.I hope you didn't jump the gun and kill him..."She voice sounded more worried then she intended but Rondo was awfully worried and she felt herself losing control of their body.She tightened her grip on Hades hand tying to keep balance and not stumble as she felt weak."Lets talk about you...we...haven't seen...each other......in ages..."She breathed out weakly and continued to walk.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:54 pm
"Persephone, sit." Hades frowned, eyes narrowing as he sat her down on one of the many benches scattered artfully throughout the Gardens.
"Something ails you, love. You should not worry so for the boy. He is well, asleep once more, in his rooms." Hades assured their, taking her ahnd and kissing it as he sat down next to them.
"Why does the boy care for Dyonisus so much, anyway?" Hades asked, musing as a glass of ice cold water appeared out of no where. "Drink, love."

((I'm keeping it plural, since its kinda easier for me, lol. not trying to offend you, Hollow.))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games