Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:49 am
Hey i can be on any time all the time smile ill kick te crap out of the arch!!!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:11 pm
Oh, Ergo, when you type up her time as Raikage, don't forget to include Misu's "Gift" during her army. THAT is equivalent to what happens when someone makes Mamoru seriously mad, at least I think so. Maybe its worse... O3O

For anyone wondering, incident as this:

It happened all at once...the ever expanding wall of light trimmed with any number of red, orange, and yellow hues. An explosion of unreal intensity would swarm quickly over the ninja that harbored this portion of the gate and then some more on the inside. If five hundred tag bombs were bad, imagine 500 tagged humans along with their weaponry and arsenals. Dead, alive it did not matter. The army, it's weapons it would all explode at once. Engulfing everything in its ominous and destructive wake. Timing was of the essence, as avoiding this explosion was no easy task. It would not be stopped by any means as no chakra created technique would be performed quick enough to stop it. Nor any chakra based technique would be powerful enough in any sense to stop it. This technique to sacrifice an innumerable amount of people for the sake of one devastating blow, was Wrath of God.

Though after it was over the force of the explosion would surge towards the sky and burn it orange with devastating might. Only the point where the explosion finally dissipates would have the fiercest scorch. Red in color and swirled in its pattern. The center figure was a red cloud, this was the first true signal of the truth. The Akatsuki was back. And these two bombs would be the first strikes. The ninja worlds Nagasaki and Hiroshima would be Kumogakure and Iwagakure.

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 pm
You forgot the part where Misu came in to my Office dressed as the Rai-Daimyo and I not only claimed independence from the pocket of the Daimyo, but I also killed him off once and took over the position myself, while I was still Raikage. =o Nah, Mamoru getting seriously mad is akin to taking a Village--say, Stone--and making it a happy little pile of dust at the bottom of the ocean. o.o If he doesn't feel like simply taking over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:45 pm
Indeed, while I was listening too. Very insightful...

And really? If I had to seriously think about it, I thought that would just be if Six got mad. Mamoru + all his avatars angry would be = to... Gah. Can't think of something final or end-y enough...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 pm
i want power like that.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:45 pm
I just farted. XD  

Seth Kagioto

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:36 pm
@yo: with great power comes great responsibility. sadly i think ergo doesn't know the definition of responsibility. lol. but anyways. you just need to get good at rping really. power in a character means nothing if you cant use it right. i could kill an anbu level char probably. i'm genin. i'm good at what i do. that's why i stick with taijutsu class. but if the person controlling the char is better than i am at rping then i stand no chance in the fight. i run. so... power is more based on the use of a character than the actual power it posesses. not entirely but for the most part. oping things can still kill people. but... you are gonna lose to the first person to find a way around whatever you use to kill all the people.
EDIT: yo i suspect you know all that already... but... well... i like saying it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm
Chez:"Apocalyptic"? You forget that the Miyamoto family follows him. >.>

Yo-ko: No, you really don't. o.o

Dreadno: Responsibility? If you'll notice, I haven't killed anyone yet. Bast could, you know, turn the place in to a wasteland or solidify massive swaths of population simply by walking around, but if you'll notice, she doesn't. Mind you, there are no reservations when it comes to attacking enemies, as it should be.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm
lol. ok. you are right... still... mind that "yet" you mentioned. and... how many people has bast trained? i think she trained sheldon (my origional/first ever hakemoto)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 pm
Ergo War

Dreadno: Responsibility? If you'll notice, I haven't killed anyone yet. Bast could, you know, turn the place in to a wasteland or solidify massive swaths of population simply by walking around, but if you'll notice, she doesn't. Mind you, there are no reservations when it comes to attacking enemies, as it should be.
uwahahahahaha (down with the sickness) But Bast needs a replacement...or a apprentice...i could be basts "starkiller" XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:27 pm
Only a few, actually. o.o There were the few Genin that she was actually assigned (one of which tried to leave and was killed), and a few others. I don't think she had many people under Jounin-rank under her command, even when she was a Chuunin, but man, she's been around fore~ver in HV time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:27 pm
i was once bast's assistant. it didn't work out since a guy killed my char off. i was a scientist who could do wonders. i was gonna make a cerberous for bast but... it didn't work out.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:31 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War

uwahahahahaha (down with the sickness) But Bast needs a replacement...or a apprentice...i could be basts "starkiller" XD
(apologies for the star wars refrence XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 pm
Speaking of Cerberus, I sort of want to make one via Gunsei. o.o  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:48 pm
Ergo War
Speaking of Cerberus, I sort of want to make one via Gunsei. o.o
that would be rather awesome.....  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games