Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:28 am
Yun-Yun Desu
((Some of us are waiting for replies of other RPers, and maybe, perhaps some of them forgotten this role-play.. ^^; ))

I am BEYOND desperately sorry for not ever replying back. my room caught fire, tehn i had surgery, then my internet went out, then I moved, then I had to get stuff set up, then I had to get the internet turned back on then a friend of mine just died and life has been... horrendous lately. forgive me? sad (((  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi advanced slowly through the class. The sound of Rayne's wings reminded him to raise his barrier the minute he set foot in the class for he wasn't really ready to let his guard off before he knew all about Succubi. She could see the pain on his face as the barrier rose quickly in his mind, it gave him a headache each time he did it and the faster it rose the bigger the headache.

Although he was mostly seen as arrogant because of his over confidence, he never acted rude intentionally, it was obvious that he and Rayne started off on the wrong foot and he really wanted to apologize, it wasn't like him to disrespect people, especially his teachers.

Her cruel comment about him wanting to make fun of her came as a surprise to him, it was never his intention, the other surprise he got that she never looked at him lustfully.Against all the stereotypes about people who were into games or anime, he was used to being a hit with girls in his old schools, and even with some teachers, and thought it would work with her all the same, he thought succubi fed on men and weren't all that picky, he sure still had a lot to learn.

"Did I just lose my charm? Maybe she's not into Asians, that's all." he thought as he got closer to her desk. "Rayne-sensei" he addressed her politely "I just came to apologize for what happened earlier. I admit that my behavior was far from acceptable...it wasn't intended, really.... I'm sorry." he added, looking at the tips of his shoes and trying as hard as possible to sound comprehensible; his English tended to get pretty Japanese when he was nervous or worried.

As he waited for her to reply, he noticed more and more that she hadn't the slightest interest in him, so he let his guard down and let his mind barrier slowly fade away.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Cruel harden ruby colored eyes watched him with slight curiousity. Noticing him lower his barrier she then tilted her head a bit. Her sharpened fangs revealing themselves. Blinking a bit from how nervous he became she then stared to the side. Truly, this was just about as pathetic things could get. Turning away from him the skirt of her dress danced out about her legs. Moving to her potraite she snapped her fingers before watching it disappear.

Ignoring his words for a moment she the held her hand out. Capturing the painting in her hand she then nodded to herself. Moving to the back room she placed it down covering it with a sheet. Looking back out she shut the door before locking it behind her. Eyeing him a little she made a slight face before looking to the side. So this was it, correct? He just came all this way to apologize for his actions? Reaching a pale moon kissed hand up to her face. She idly rested her hand against her cheek looking to him with a reserved look painted upon her face.

What had he expected her to accept so soon? One thing about this succubus was it was easy to anger her. Since she had a very, very short temper. But once she was angry at you she'd act as if you didn't exsist. Looking to him a little she then pursed her lips before looking away flipping her hair with her hand to fall behind her shoulders.
"Don't apologize.. Just do better next time.. But for that elf.. I've got more than an ear full for her.. Damn elves.. Always saying things when they should keep their traps shut.."Murmured her voice quietly before she growled out the words viciously about Tamira. Glaring to the side she was still angered about her remarks.

If it had been around her time, she would've been able to slap the girl. But that was the sad fact that it was not her time span. Staring to the ground her wings rustled a bit before folding behind her back. Lashing out behind her in cruel flicks was her tail. It showed her pure irritation and hate for the elves. She had tried going to her kind a long, long time ago. To be supposibly brought back to be in her original form. Yet halfway through they had betrayed her. Sending her on her way as an outcast alone with only Ronove at her side. Feeling her eyes begin to burn she looked down even more her bangs covered her eyes.

No one had the slightest clue of what she had gone through. Yet here she was trying to be strong and ignore the pain. It wasn't anything anymore.. The memories had burned their way into her brain when she just wanted to have them erased. Where was her happy ending? When would she finally be placed under the comfort of another? When she in fact had given her heart long ago. Why would she love anyone now? Feeling a few tears stream down her cheeks she scoffed before reaching up attempting to brush them away.
"Damn it.. If I keep doing this.. It's not going to get me anywhere.."Cursed her voice coldly yet at the end her voice cracked a little.

Pathetic, she was the most strongest and oldest person here. Yet, why was she crying? Had it been from holding it all in? Truly she had no idea but found herself tearing up more. Placing her hands over her face she face down towards the ground. Allowing her hair to fall about her tear drop face she muffled a sob. She had never wanted to be this weak. But she was finally letting go of repressed feelings finally. This was her little cleansing process but she didn't want to be weak. Or to look weak in front of others. Sure she had died when she was sixteen but she would not forget how many lives she had stolen in the beginning. It was cruel really keeping her alive like this..

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

He stood still in front of her, feeling like a speck of dust in a huge place, she was acting like he wasn't even here, it looked like Tamira caught her attention more than he did, being an elf and all. Even without a barrier he could still handle himself okay for the most part, he wasn't head over heels like his class mates but her presence was still strong around him, but she wasn't as scary as in the beginning of the class, and with no barrier he could easily feel her pain filling the emptiness of the Arts' hall, he could clearly tell she was in a deep state of pain and sorrow.

"I think she didn't mean to offend you, ma'am, it must have been a surprise to her, that's all" he told her trying to defend Tamira. He couldn't get why Elves and Succubi hated each other, but somehow he felt for Rayne, she must have felt offended in front of the whole class, he didn't like to be put in such situations himself.

"Rayne-sensei, are you going to be alright?" he asked in a scared tone, fighting the urge to try and read her mind. "Is there anything I can help with?" he added. "I'm falling apart, shouldn't have let that barrier down." he thought, scolding himself.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Wiping away vigorously at her eyes, her face was softened. She couldn't believe this! How pathetic could she be in one day?! Looking to the ground her wings folded behind her before her tail lashed out more. Her ruby colored eyes filled with tears spilt over quickly from frusteration. She had never wanted to be in such a pathetic situation. What was it that this girl had that she didn't? Why was it that she was always in the shadows of others? She was of pure noble blood, a dutchess that was turned into a beast.

How did she end up being below this elf. Not only an elf but to be exact a StarStrider. She was related to the exact elven family that had stabbed her in her back. Shaking her head a bit she heard his words and looked up. Her face showing the trails of the tears that had fallen. Biting her bottom lip a bit as he asked if she was going to be alright. In truth she didn't even know. She felt as if she were a doll that was having its thread pullen out stitch by stitch. But she knew she was a mess.

Shaking her head a bit she looked to the ground wiping at her eyes. She couldn't even feel any of her succubus powers at all. Yet in truth they weren't even raised but instead locked away and numbed. Since everyone knew that when succubuses were crying or even depressed their usual lusty allure would be for a the moment forgotten and numbed. In an attempt to muffle a few sniffles she looked to the side.
"I-I don't know.."Admitted her voice quietly in a choked sob. Turning her back to him a little her tail then dropped before remaining on the floor.

Covering her face one more she couldn't take this anymore. Why, why had he done this? Viktor, he was to blame for her pain. But she wondered almost everyday why her love had betrayed her so. Lied to her. Decieved her. Killed her.. Even worst admitted he was in love with her governess who was twenty nine. She was plain and meek looking. Why was it that he loved her but could not love the austrian beauty? Feeling her nails become a bit sharper from her anger beginning to stir. Though once he asked her his last question she removed one hand letting it drop to the side.

Allowing the tears to come and accepting the fact that they weren't going to stop. She stared forward unsure of exactly what to say. Though curiousity began to stir in the succubus.
"Why.. Is it.. That you stick up for that elf.. She's just like them.. Goddy.. Acting as if their better than others.. They lied.. They all lied.. Why is it that I'm the only one hurt?! I've suffered worst than anyone here! And yet I'm the one still cleaning up after the messes they make.. I'm the one that suffered.. Not her.. For centries I have.. Alone.. And I brought Ronove down in the hellish flames with me.. Why?! For what?! To be a freak?! Ich hasse sie! Ich hasse sie alle Wesen! Ich wünschte, sie würde einfach verlassen! Ich hasse sie alle! Alle Elfen! Sie wirken so süß und nett! Sein ein Akt.. Sie werden nur umdrehen und stech dich in deinem Rücken, wenn Ihr nicht auf der Suche.. Sie alle haben.. Seit ich gewechselt.."First she spoke quietly before beginning to yell. But even managing to go even further she yelled out in her native tongue. For once her accent revealing itself as she shouted in german. Since everyone knew Austrians spoke german.

Seething with anger and hate but even more sadness and loniless. It was enough to suffer but to bring someone down with you. Just because they were your loyal servant the only one who would stand by your side was just cruel. She had struggled many times with feeding off of Ronove. Since she knew every little time she took off his life. It was only because she had made a contract, or rather an unbreakable vow with him that he was still alive. It was only until he breathed his last breath that he would die. But she couldn't have that on her conscience, it was just too heavy to bare.

User Image

((Translation-

I hate her! I hate her every being! I wish she would just leave! I hate them all! All elves! They act so sweet and nice! Its all an act.. They'll just turn around and stab you in your back when your not looking.. They all have.. Ever since I changed..))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

A long silence followed Rayne's fit, part due to Takeshi not understanding what she said and part to him getting freaked out by her response. It seemed she was warning him about something, probably the elves, her hatred for elves was inexplicable to him, all these races were new to him and he still had to interact with them to find out for himself, but that cute elven girl seemed to like him, so it seems. He liked her too, although she may be hundreds of years old, it was something he didn't know or care for.

He was really curious about Rayne's story with elves, how long has she known them? how long has she lived? was she not born a succubus? who the blazes was Ronvoe? and what did she mean by taking him down with her?
Lots of questions rushed into his head with a dizzying speed, while he stood there really dizzy, that he stepped back to lean on a desk before he would fall, staring at the blank through his long bangs while the desk began to shake, her anger was filling his head without him even trying to do anything to read her. It really scared him that his curiosity could be the beginning of his fall, he didn't want to be seduced and start going to her to get his questions answered, still it seemed she didn't like him in the slightest, which wasn't as comforting as it should be.

Finally he decided to speak, but no words came out, he was still shocked by her. He finally muttered "I beg your pardon, ma'am. I don't understand German." under his breath. He really wished to leave at once, things were really getting out of hand and his mind had become to weak to create another barrier. "I should leave at once." he thought when cold drops of sweat started running on his back.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:26 pm
Yuki who had been laying by the door in her small form got up and became full sized. She walked over to Takeshi and whinnied softly and supported him. "Takeshi hold on to my voice and concentrate." The voice in his head was unlike any he knew it was like the wind had spoken but the way Yuki stared at him her knew it was not. " Connect on my mind and I can shield you from any magic here"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamira was in her liturature class they were studing the native Americans liturature and the connection they had with the wood elves that taught them. All the stories were similar and tryied to explain the elves view of the world that they had taught them. All in all it was review and very boring but suddenly she felt Yuki use her powers and she became worried. What on earth what Yuki need to use her powers for? Takeshi is in class. . . . or at least he should be.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi's head began to turn as he tried to leave the class, then at the moment he was going to collapse, he felt something support him, it was Yuki who carried him over to campus. He tried to concentrate but his mind was too weak, he held on to her and after some effort he managed to mount, "Please take me out of this hall. Please" he murmured before starting to lose his consciousness on Yuki's back.

He blamed himself for what was happening, he shouldn't have come back to that hall alone. What would Tamira think of him now, going back to see the succubus. His head grew heavier and he really wanted to sleep, but he had a class to attend to. He didn't really want to go to class at the moment, but this was his first day and he didn't want to give a bad impression by not showing up. "Maybe I should go to that math class after all, what do you think, Yuki?" he whispered as Yuki took him away.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:31 am
Yuki helped Takeshi get on as best she could and when he was she walked slowly with him out to the hall. Before you try to attend class in this state, you will see the nurse. Yuki walked quickly but carefully so that Takeshi would be able to stay on. Once she got him to a nurses station she barked once and loud. A young nurse looked over and let out a small gasp. "What happened to him?" She came over and picked Takeshi up and brought him to one of the beds. She was an angel of healling and her wings came out gently as she examined him. Yuki sat next to the bed whinning but soon enough the nurse examined his eyes and let out an irritataded sighe. "I cant understand why they would let thouse monsters work here so many students end up like this because there pressence is too srong!" The nurse placed the palm of her hand on Takeshi's head over his eyes and she began to heal him. Her hand and her wings began to glow as she was healing him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:15 am
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

At a loss of words she ignored Takeshi and didn't even notice him leave with the wolf. Standing there she wiped away her tears before she moved forward. She wanted to get away from here far away. Though passing by the nurses office she heard the nurse speak about Monsters.. Leaning against the wall outside she looked down allowing her golden hair to cover her eyes. Her hands remained at her side but quickly clenched into fists. Glaring she shoved herself off the wall but in doing so she made a little crater in the wall. Passing by the door she didn't even bother looking in.

So finally someone was talking about her. Thinking it over she walked to the headmasters office. Slamming the door behind her, she ignored that she brought it off of the hinges. Placing both of her hands on the desk she looked up into the mans eyes. Her ruby colored eyes were a sea of anger, hatred, and sadness. Though the anger and hatred look over powered the other. Locking eyes with the man she didn't even notice Ronove appear behind her.
"I want to resign... I want to quit and leave at once.. This was a mistake.. I don't even know what I was thinking.. Either I resign.. Or you.. Get rid of the elf girl.. Assign her somewhere else.. Or something.. I don't care where just get her out of my classroom.."Growled out her voice viciously her tail lashing out wickedly behind her. Glaring forward into his eyes she scowled.

Her eyes narrowed once he spoke of pulling Tamira in and talking it out. A fist slammed down on to the desk causing the wood to crack. She was beyond furious now. To be outted by a stupid elven girl then now the headmaster was wanting to 'work things out' with her and Tamira?! There was no way in hell she was going to talk to the stupid girl. She hated her and wanted her to feel and see how much she did. Her kind.. They were sneaky, devious, and cruel. Why should she 'work things out' with her? She could see the fear in the mans eyes as well as smell it.

He was absolutely terrified of her. Scoffing she turned around before noticing Ronove. His face was unreadable as usual, which caused her to mutter a curse. Moving forward she shoved him out of her way before stopping in the doorway. She hated them.. All of them. She didn't want to stay here and she didn't want Ronove to suffer anymore. Though turning around she locked eyes on the frightened man behind her. Her tail stopped for a moment as her pointed ears twitched. Her wings rustled a little being folded behind her as usual.

Cruel ruby colored eyes looked deep into his puny mahogony colored ones. Sensing Ronove disappear she made a tch sound before turning away.
"I will be working for my last two weeks.. And that is all.. I expect my pay check and my resume at the end of those two weeks.. And you should consider finding yourself a new teacher..."Her words might've been spoken so softly and delicately. But they were salt poured into an open wound. They were cruel and absolutely vicious and merciless.

Yes, she would teach her for an all of two weeks. But that was it.. And hopefully in that time she wouldn't actually kill the elven girl. This time instead of just keeping her wings folded she outstretched them. If they wanted a monster, oh she'd give them a monster. Glaring forward she ignored the ones who were foolish enough to follow her. Reaching her room she ignored the young men before slamming her door on their faces. Moving to her bathroom she stripped before drawing herself a bath. She needed to relax and get her mind off things anyways.

User Image

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

"It was all my fault, I shouldn't have let my guard down. She sure didn't mean to, something seems really wrong." Takeshi sighed as he rested his head on the pillow, trying to clear his mind. It was his fear of falling for her that caused him this pain.

As the healing angel healed him, he tried not to think of anything and relax his body. He wondered if this happened a lot, was there a lot of clashes between different races there. This was the last thing he thought of before letting the angel do her job, he stared blankly at her with half opened eyes as she healed him. He didn't know what she was doing but it sure worked, he could feel his body and mind become more relaxed and alive. He could feel Rayne's presence pass by him and fade away, it still bothered him a little how uninterested in him she was.

"Maybe I should skip the next class after all, I'm too tired." he yawned, getting up on the bed in the nurse's room, before getting to the ground, "I'd still go and meet with Tamira at lunch" he told Yuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Finally stopping her water from filling up her tub. She moved in sinking down ignoring the knocks on her door. On her chest was a rather large scar it was one that was shaped like a crescent. It was the one that she had earned when she was killed. Though it almost shined against her moon kissed pale skin. Relaxing against the large tubs' porcelian walls she allowed the water to rise up to her shoulders covering her scar under the bubbley curtain. Her wings stretched behind her enjoying the warm soothing sensation of the water. Though her tail remained still in the water.

A clear tell tale sign that she was thinking. A hand rose up to meet her cheek as she stared forward. Why was this bothering her so much? First she gets very overreactive to Takeshi then that girl. And now she even encountered Viktor here. But even worse revealed her true old form to Takeshi. Sinking down lower into the water she could feel her eyes begin to burn. She hated what she was then. Because she had been that naive to fall for a clear evil man. She couldn't stand it that because of her foolish moves she had turned into this.

Pursing her lips she ignored the tears that came without any warning. She could hear the young mens footsteps echoing in the hallway from not being able to sense anything. Her powers were getting dull and exhausted. A clear sign of not feeding enough upon Ronove. Cursing under the water she then moved all the way under water. Holding herself down she stared up through the bubbles idly. Why? Why couldn't she just die already? She had tried several times but never succeeded. It was all because of him. She would forever be his slave to be alive for the rest of her miserable immortality.

Forever to drain Ronove then find a new subject to feed from. She couldn't live with doing that to someone that had shown her so much kindness. Rising from the water she noticed most of the bubbles were gone from her spending so much time under water. Getting up she felt the famliar burn of the scar that chained her to her life her. Moving over to her mirror she looked to herself for a moment before turning away.
"Tch.. Always to be the one that suffers.. Never to be the one that is happy..."She whispered before moving into her room wearing a towel around her body.

Sitting at her table with the mirror she looked to herself. Brushing her fingers amongst her cheek she examined her face. Feeling her eyes narrow she then threw a vase to the mirror. Hearing an audible crack of both the vase and the mirror she then grabbed a shard of the glass. Placing it to her throat she began to cut away before dropping the glass. The blood that had fallen quickly rose back up to the deep incision. The wounds themselves began to heal theirselves. Cursing she threw the shard of glass at her table before watching it break.

No one understood what it was like to be a monster. To have to feed off of the lives of others. To shorten and steal their lives away. Moving into her closet she slipped off her towel before slipping on a red bra and red matching panties. Ignoring what type of looks she'd get she slipped on a vest and unzipped it to show her bra. Then slipped on a pair of short shorts. Stepping into some high heels she left her hair a bit wet but it was in an array of what looked to be a bit of wind blown hair. Slipping on her sun glases she then ripped open her door.
"Watch out boys.. Here I come..."Mumbled her voice coldly as she walked into the hallway. Her wings were hidden but folded none the less. Though her tail swayed behind her in a vicious manner. Chewing a piece of bubblegum she passed by the nurses office her hands being in her back pockets. Peering into the nurses office she saw him but then looked away her tail lashed out hitting the door for a warning for the nurse. This was how she usually was and what she would be like. No way would she allow someone to ever see her like that again.

User Image

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:06 am
Yuki pressed her head against Takeshi's hand trying to comfort him as the healing was occurring. When the healing was done and Takeshi began talking of skipping class Yuki's tail began to thump on the floor. "Now young man if you think you can just skip a class because you were mentally unprepared for your last teacher does not mean you can skip your next one." The nurse took out a small paper and read from it. "Takeshi Matsuyama your second class is math, is that correct?" She smiled almost evilly as she stood him up and walked him to his math class. Yuki trotted beside her ears down and growling softly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

The noise from Rayne's tail came to his ears faded as he recovered, but he chose to ignore it, it was better if he didn't think about that matter at all, it was what caused him to collapse to begin with. It seemed that Yuki agreed with the nurse on him not skipping the class, which was kind of confusing to him, since he was still kind of disoriented.

In the beginning he didn't give the nurse's reply much thought as he followed her, dragging his feet to the math class through the hallways. He turned the answer around in his head as he wandered aimlessly behind her; the nurse talked about what happened to him as if it happened all the time, was that really the case? He had never met someone with a presence strong enough to make him fall to his knees like that and the nurse said it wasn't an excuse good enough to skip a class.

He stopped in front of a medal display,stared at himself, rubbed his eyes a little and ruffled his hair with his fingers in a careless manner, he looked bed-headed and grumpy like he had just woken up. As he caught up with her pace he decided to finally ask about the matter "Do you mean that this happens all the time? People collapsing like that. Where I come from, if something like that happens to you, you'd probably take the rest of the day off, since there are no healers. and then they'd treat you with caution and they might even suggest you take counselling or think you're a drug addict. Are there things like counselling and drug addicts in this place?" he asked her, as he fixed his clothes and bag to get ready to enter his next class hoping it would be more peaceful.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Taria180

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:45 pm
The nurse stopped and turned to look at him shadows covered half of her face but you could see the wicked grin across her face. "Happens all the time, it happens every day especially for first years and they come in twice a week with something close to what you just did. And I will let you in on a little secret that most students have to find out over their first few months here. Everything has teeth and I do mean everything. Even us healers some are yes just good angels who heal but others are like me. Fallen angels forced to repent for our sins of murdering thousands by healing you pathetic worms. As for the drugs troll's have the best mushrooms and make a very good hallucinogenic drink called worms tooth. Elves have all of the herbs for example marijuana is a failed experimental drug to them the weed they made for themselves is about 1000X as potent. Fairs made a dust that is used for date rape on any species. And the ones addicted to drugs are everywhere. You just need to know all human drugs where what our races tried to make as a drug but they were too weak for us. And you should know we have no counseling serves if we can make you go insane all the better and there are things living in this school that are very good at that. In sort this is the hardest place to survive because if you can survive your years here you will have full control of your powers and nothing will ever be able to surprise you, that is if you live through the year. " The nurse than tightened her grip on his hand and it was very painful as she dragged him to his math class. "One more thing if you want a day of rest you must at lest be regrowing a lost limb." With that she opened the door to his class tossed him in and slammed the door shut. Yuki had been growling the entire time and when she tossed Takeshi she even bite her hand off before running into the room to help Takeshi. The nurse had laughed at Yuki as she regrew her hand in a few seconds.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff