Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 am
Shayde gave a slight shudder as he unbuckled his arm guards and dropped them on the floor before kissing Sky on the cheek. The only weapons he had on him were hidden in different sheaths he had on hidden on him, but he was going to let Sky find them instead of him removing them.

"Sheik's getting rid of Hagen's minions is all," Maso replied softly. An evil smile slid across Maso's and Lucius' face as Maso glanced back at Krystina. "Apparently Skylar is making Shadowheart extremely happy." Lucius had signaled what Maso had said to Hades who let out a soft chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 pm
Skylar smiled and kissed down to his shoulder and back up to his lips, his hands slipping under shayde's shirt.

"oh..." krystina mumbled and stood up slowly, cracking her back as she fixed her dress into place. "hm... well, atleast he's not mr. cranky anymore." she hummed as she leaned against the wall, looking at everyone with sparkling blue eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 pm
"Thankfully. Hi, Sheik," Maso waved lightly at Sheik walking into the room only to sit down. "Hi... I dealt with them..." Sheik murmured softly wiping a speck of blood off his cheek only to lick it off his fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm
Krystina smiled at everyone, playing with her hair as she thought for a bit. "hm.... anything any one wants to do? someplace you guys want to go maybe?" she grinned, wanting to get out for a bit  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:58 pm
"If you want to go somewhere and do something, let us know and we'll go with you..." Sheik muttered glancing at Maso who just shrugged lightly. Lucius was signing the questions to Hades who just shrugged lightly. "Your choice, madamoiselle."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm
"hm... i believe that someone said something about going to the beach earlier......" She smiled and glanced at lucius once before loking at everyone else. "how's that sound?" she chimed, playing with her hair still.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm
"The beach sounds fun, doesn't it Hades?" Lucius murmured turning a light red as he signed his words over to Hades. "It sounds like lots of fun." "Then we shall go to the beach." "Shall I get Sky and Shadowheart?" Maso and Sheik let out a soft chuckle as they saw Lucius blush lightly. Hades stood up while gently pulling Lucius onto his feet. Sheik grabbed Maso by the forearm and dragged him onto his feet before glancing at Krystina for her answer of whether or not he should get Sky and Shadowheart.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm
"i think they're a bit busy at the moment.....but it'd be best to offer it to them anyways...." Krystina smiled and stood up off the wall.

{gtg, parents taking me hostage again -.- }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:18 pm
{{K. Bye-bye. crying }}

"I'll knock and offer it to them," Sheik replied casually before exiting the room and walking down towards Shadowheart's room. He knocked on the door a bit loudly so he could be sure the two could hear him. "Yo. Shadowheart. Krystina is offering to take us to the beach. You two wanna come?" Shayde shrugged lightly as he continued kissing Sky. It's your choice, Sky... a soft voice purred in Sky's mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:57 pm
{back. ^-^}
Sky simply continued to kiss shayde. can't swim... and i prefer what we're doing rihgt now anyways... he replied with a tiny smile on his face.

Krystina sighed and looked at everyone. "well, i suppose i'll have to grab my swim suit then..." she hummed and plyed with her hair. "and some towels.... and a few other things..." she sighed and started listing off everything she'd have to bring in her head.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 pm
"I'll help you gather things," Maso smiled softly as he stretched in spot for a second before motioning his hands forward. Lucius heard Hades start snickering only to start snickering himself and both quickly got a scowl from Maso.

No thanks, Sheik... Shayde replied in Sheik's mind only for him to nod and return to Krystina. "They don't want to come." Shayde kept a light smile on his face at what Sky had replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 pm
"thanks" Krystina smiled slightly at maso and then looked at sheik. "thanks for asking them.... i expected they'd say no but still.." she shrugged and played with her hair a bit. "well, i gotta go get some stuff before we can go..." she hummed and started up to her room.

Skylar blushed slightly and kissed shayde again, kissing down his neck again.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 pm
Maso followed behind her as Sheik turned towards the living room with Lucius and Hades behind him. The three quickly sat down as they waited patiently for Maso and Krystina to finish getting the things supposedly needed.

Shayde turned a light red as he tried to keep his breathing at a normal level, but was starting to breathe heavier. "I'm enjoying this," he chuckled more to himself as his hands slid off Sky's jacket.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm
Krystina sighed softly as she slipped into her bedroom, grabbign a bag from her closet and placing five towels in the bottom before laying a bikini ontop of that along with sunscrean, swim goggles, and a camera. she turned back to maso with a smile. "i can buy you guys swim suits if you want them... there's a little shop on the beach that sells them." she hummed as she leaned on the wall.

Skylar gave shayde a small smile and traced his fingers down his back as he continued to kiss down his collar bone.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm
Maso flashed her a smile. "We're fine on the whole 'swimsuit' thing," he chuckled softly tapping a piercing on his ear. "It's an alternate dimension that holds most of our belongings. We all have a piercing that has an alternate dimension in it." He removed the mask from around his neck as well as most of his weapons only for the earring to glow slightly and all of the items vanished.

Shayde shivered slightly at the feel of Sky's fingers tracing his back. His instincts as a fighter wanted to slide a knife out from it's hiding spot and shove it through Sky's throat, but his instincts that didn't involve fighting kept him fom even twitching for a knife. He leaned down slightly to press his lips to Sky's before adding his weight against him only for him to be laying on top of Sky lightly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games