Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 pm
Locke quickly dodged the attack, and jumped away. "Nice attack, Demona. And I know I should be resting, but I can't. Being quiet and doing nothing gets me all fidgety. I can't relax knowing that by tomorrow, I'll be able to do twice as much with my new arm!" Locke transmuted some spikes from the ground to come at Demona. "Here they come, darling..."

Sam tossed a wrench at Jack. "Hey! Get up, sleepy head!" She did this with such a manner as to sound like a flirt.

Jack jumped up, catching the wrench in his lap. "Sam... Why you got to wake a guy up like that for? Do I not feed you enough?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:31 pm
Demona smiled dodging just as quickly to come at him high with another attack. "You must be waking still. I can still dodge your spells." She took a few more strikes hoping he could defend well enough. "Yes but rest is something you will need with the new arm love to adjust for it. Don't think I will go easy on you either on the field, or off." She smirked at that last comment as she continued her training.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 pm
The last comment Demona made made Locke blush. In a heated moment, Locke tripped, causing him to be knocked down. "I know I'll need my strength. Especially for off-field battles..." He watched as Demona came down on him, pinning him to the ground. Locke simply smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 pm
Demona pinned him barely stopping in time with her blade. She kissed his lips as she leaned down to him. "Locke, you need to learn more control. I may not always be here to help you. A slip like that could have been fatal were I not better at stopping. You need to learn how to turn a slip into a defense or an attack in the heat of battle." She looked to him a moment more before moving from him and sheathing her sword. Then would hold out a hand for him to help him up. "Come along. The others should be up by now. I believe Drake received an order last night. Perhaps it will be ready like breakfast. Who knows, maybe even your arm will be too." She then started heading back towards the inn.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Locke grabbed for Demona's hand, and got up. "Well, then. Perhaps we should practice more often?" Locke was still excited at the mention of the new arm. "I can't wait! It'll be great to have my arm again... Then we can move to more advanced training. On and off the battlefield..." He looked to her, and smiled.

Sam was busy polishing and tightening the arm some more. "This will be the finest work I've ever done! I can't wait to see Locke swing it around!" She was like a kid with a shiny new toy, and DK also felt a bit of her energy as he raced around on the bed next to her.

"Jack, in the meantime was busy finishing up a big breakfast as usual. "You know, I bet I could sell these recipes if I wanted... But who cares." He tasted some broth to make sure it was just right. "Perfect, as usual."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:07 pm
Demona smiled looking to him as he seemed excited. She knew in the past week he hadn't been excited about anything. "So then, First one back?" She chuckled almost darkly as she started running fast for the inn. "Bet you can't catch me still Locke!" She called back over her shoulder. He hadn't been able to catch her yet, and knew it would be some time before he could get to her speed.

Drake entered the room smelling the food Jack was cooking. He soon put down some of the book he had finished memorizing for when he and Locke got the chance to look them over. "Smells wonderful as always Jack." He looked to Sam seeing the arm for their friend and was thankful looking over it. "I think your work on that arm is impressive. And I know Locke can't wait to try it out." He took a seat picking up one of the scrolls he had been working on earlier and continued reading waiting for Locke and Demona to return knowing their routines now.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:37 pm
Locke began to chase after his lover, but knew it was futile to try to catch up. "One, day, Demona. One day!" He laughed at the situation, thinking how great it would be to run with her. "Soon, though, he slowed. He thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye... A little girl and little boy, running together in a field. "Hey... That's..." Was he imagining things? He must have been, because the two children vanished soon. But the thought stayed with him. Almost as if it was familiar. He decided to put it aside for now, and ran back to Demona and the Inn.

"Thanks, Drake. This should just about do it. There." Sam finished tightening the last screw. "Of course, the rehab is gonna take a while. Usually it takes a year to rehabilitate, but with Locke's strength, and Demona's blood, not to mention Jack's abilities of curative magic, I'd say about a week, and he'll have felt like this arm was his own since birth!"

"Thanks, Drake. Not too bad if I say so myself." Jack got out some plates and utensils as usual. Now was time for Jack to shine. "Okay, guys. Gather around! Breakfast is ready!" Jack saw suddenly Demona enter the room. Followed shortly by Locke. "Lost another race, huh, Locke?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 pm
Demona would nod hearing Jack's comments glad they were on time for breakfast. She had taken note of Locke's pause but would question him later on. She soon sat awaiting the food. She noticed the arm Sam had been working on and knew Locke would be happy and excited. "One day Locke will catch me in a race." She smiled looking to him as she spoke.

He watched the two coming in noticing an odd expression on Locke but would let it be. He moved a bit so the other two could sit. "I have more for Jack and yours inventory. Some interesting things And I have some other things that should be delivered today as well." He offered knowing they wanted all they could get. "I'm still waiting on some more of the Magics and one Alchemic scroll that should be on it's way. My sources say they are worth the wait."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 pm
Locke sat down anxiously to eat the wonderful meal. "One day, Demona. One day." He looked over at Sam, and noticed the arm she was finishing. "Is that it?"

"Sure is. I want to polish it a bit more, but after breakfast, we can attach it. Sound good?"

"Definitely! I've been waiting for this!"

Jack laughed as he watched Locke act like a kid in a candy store. "Thanks, Drake. That will help a great deal."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:05 pm
Drake nodded and ate the meal as Jack handed it out. Once done he would wait about the room viewing the area from the window knowing Sam and Locke would want to get that arm on as soon as possible. He smiled at the thought of the two but worried knowing attaching things as elaborate as Sam had made the arm, would be a task and harsh to his already torn body. He would keep to his thoughts though on that and move onto others. It had already been a week since they had lost their friend. He knew they all thought about it. He wondered though about what was happening on her end or if she were even still alive. For all they knew they were chasing after a ghost.

She ate her food smiling at the enthusiasm of the two though would let it be. She placed a hand on Locke's good shoulder giving a playful squeeze before finishing her food. Like Drake she almost felt out of place as they would wait for Sam to finish. So she pulled out some tools and began sharpening and cleaning her blade.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:34 pm
Locke squeezed Demona's hand for comfort, as he knew she was trying to give it. "Well, Sam. I'm all finished here. So... Ready whenever you are." Locke was ecstatic.

"Same here, Locke. Okay. Let's do this." Sam led Demona, Jack, and locke into the next room where she had set up her makeshift hospital room and equipment. "Okay. Locke, go ahead and lay on the bed. Jack, prepare your herbs and best healing spells. Demona, if you would? Could we borrow some more of your blood? I don't want there to be any problems. Attaching machina is very delicate, and very hard on the body."

Jack did his best to get his spells and herbs ready. "Okay. Ready whenever you are."

Locke looked into Demona's eyes. "Okay. Let's do this. Thank you for your help, Demona."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:40 pm
He watched the group leave the room and knew better then to follow. He wasn't particularly needed. He looked to the doorway seeing another delivery and nodded handing the supplier some money for the efforts and to relay back.

Demona nodded listening and following the others. She kissed Locke before stepping back and getting a small jar. She took one of her knives from her belt and cut into her hand, then held it over the bowl watching the blood drop into it. "There will be enough when the time comes." She said looking to them. "Locke, are you sure you are ready for this?" She wondered a moment if he grasped what she knew was about to happen and the rehab he would need.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 pm
Locke nodded as Demona asked her question. "I'm ready, Demona. I've been ready. It's time I get back to my full strength... I don't want to weigh you all down." He kissed her again, then looked to Sam. "Okay, Sam... Let's get this over with."

"Okay, then... Sorry for the temporary pain." She removed Locke's bandages, then looked at the socket they had already prepared recently for the arm to attach to. "Okay. On my mark. Three... Two... One!" With that, Sam attached the arm to Locke's shoulder, and connected the nerves.

Hours later...

Jack had left the room with Sam, and they left Demona to help Locke relax, and make sure he was kept calm and dry. "I hope he feels better..."

"Oh, he'll feel better. It takes a while to get used to the pain. It's the modifications and later repairs that are going to be hell on him later."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:08 pm
Once they had begun the process she would watch until she was sure the pain was getting to him. She went to him wrapping her hand before holding him and giving him something to bite down on just in case. She hated seeing him in pain but knew it would lessen in time. She watched carefully to what Sam and Jack were doing in case she would have to repair him for whatever reason. Once all was finished she got a bowl of water and some rags to help keep his body calm and cool. She kneeled beside him running a hand through his hair. She didn't speak knowing he would need the rest.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 pm
That night...

Locke had finally woken in the room where he had passed out from the pain of the operation. "Ugh... Demona? What time of day is it?"

"It would be well into the evening, little brother." Zhin materialized into the room. "I see the operation was a success. And thanks to your friends, you seem to be healing quite quickly."

Locke watched as the one who called him brother appeared. "You... You're one of those mystics who's been following us, yes?"

"Yes. I've come to give you a message. And for one more reason." Zhin moved a little closer. "Adius has seen a possible future. But be aware. It's only a glimmer in all actuality. But it would seem, that he has seen our dear friend, Andrea."

Locke's eyes opened wide. "Andrea!? Are you sure!?" Locke tensed a little, and deflated again into the bed.

"Take it easy, Locke. Yes. It would seem that he has seen her, but it is not particularly going to happen. But if everything goes as he has foreseen, well..."

"Then the little b***h is going to come back and cause all kinds of wonderful trouble. Oh, how I can hardly wait!" Gaurin had appeared as well. "Oh, don't worry, peons... I'm not here this time to cause any damage... Besides. I don't fight defenseless foes. I just came to see how my mortal enemy is doing? Glad to see you on the mend."

"Gaurin. If that's all you've come to do, then you can go. Now." Locke may have been weakened, but he still didn't like this guy.

"Oh, don't get your panties in a knot. I'm leaving now. Just stay alive long enough for me to kill you, okay?" With that, Gaurin left.

"Don't worry, Locke. We'll keep an eye on things to make sure you all are safe. I'm sorry we can't tell you more about Andrea, but what we do know is better than what we don't."

"Thank you, Zhin. I appreciate it." With that, Zhin had left.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games