Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
Sparrow Farrell----First Year----

Sparrow was looking continuing to look around when the older girl came over. She nodded at the question and said, "Yes I'm new, my name is Sparrow." She then looked in the direction she was pointing at and Sparrow grinned, "Thank you so much! See you." she said as Heart walked away. She thought Heart was easier to remember and maybe she would remember it. She walked over to the woman holding the list squeezing her way through the crowd.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 am

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster nodded her head appreciatively, she was thankful that Cœur was so question friendly. While the girl rolled her eyes, she let out a small and girlish giggle. "It does sound like a load of hogwash..." The brunette excused herself and left, so Aster sat down on a bench waiting for the First Year transports to arrive and for the girl to return. Lavender eyes flickered over the crowd in curiousity. She stared to observe the upperclassmen particularly, watching out for the embelms on their breast pockets. They had the symbols Cœur mentioned earlier. The First Year yawned, and then popped a jellybean into her mouth, chewing on it slowly, still looking around.

Aster's thoughts eventually fluttered over to her owl, Marion. She missed her. It had only been three days since she had her, but the petite girl already felt attached to the thing. 'I do hope they will be careful with her...and her my cage. I do not mind if the rest of stuff gets damaged, but not Marion.' Cœur returned, and Aster gave her a small smile. "I can see the lights from Hogwarts." She pointed in the north-east direction for her to look to.
"See over there."

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 am
User Image

User Image

Cœur's gaze followed Aster's finger, spotting an illuminated area. Grinning, she chewed on another jellybean.

"Even from afar...the castle seems beautiful...I can't wait to get there!"

Slowing down her chewing, she looks at the scenery in silence.

Breaking the silence, she asked, "Which House do you want to be in? I mean, most of them do seem nice..."

I don't want to say which House I want to be in yet...just in case...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Bailey glanced up when Tamara got around to answering her. She smiled in reply, laughing a little before saying, "Oooh, a boy, that doesn't sound boring." She teased, "Wish I was that lucky." Bailey recalled her summer, spent strictly with her mother and nobody else. Well, except Oliver. "My summer was fine." She replied, realizing that it really hadn't been as great as she had thought. Her mum lived in the middle of muggle England, and she had never really made any friends with the children in their neighborhood. I hope mum does decide to move out here... She hoped silently, recalling the hours they spent searching the Daily Prophet for the current job openings at Hogsmeade. "My mum got me a tiger cub." She gestured to the miniature cat in her arms, trying to make herself feel better. Tamara had described her summer as boring, yet it had still sounded a lot better than hers. "I actually spent a lot of time baking. Here, I brought some fudge that I made if any of you would like to try some!" She said more excitedly, pulling a dark green tin from her bag. If Bailey had one weakness it was certainly chocolate. She held the tin out for anyone to grab a piece, smiling again as she nibbled on a chunk of her own before turning back to Tamara. "So, are you excited for Quidditch, this year? I can't wait til we get to hold tryouts again, maybe I'll be able to find some kids who can actually ride." She joked lightly, continuing to chew her fudge.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:27 pm
Abigail grinned as she heard the satisfactory scratch of her name being ticked off the list of new students. This was it! Her entire summer of preparation and building anxiety. She stood for a moment more, enraptured at the view of so many strange looking children so unified in their gift for magic. The moment passed and her legs began to carry her through the crowd a little, listening here and there at the odd conversations.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:06 pm
User ImageNott walked down through the village to the station. Once again, riding the train would have been pointless since he lived just outside of Hogsmeade. His father was away, recruiting for the Malavei. So Nott made his own way to the station. He had grown ever taller during the summer, he was already as tall as his father and he was not quite thirteen yet. Though he had lost a little muscle. He was slightly lankier. His body was sinewy and strong with very little bulk.

His summer had been spent meeting with powerful, influential families. Sometimes he traveled with his father, other times they entertained in their home. McNair manor had almost immediately become quarters for the Malavei and the Tribunal. The dark wizards had worked many spells around the perimeter to keep the location impossible to find unless one was summoned or bore their mark. Nott had not recieved the mark yet. Ferreus had studied him the dark fire blazing in his eyes.

The man had still not invaded his mind. He could have and found every secret thought and desperate wish. But Ferreus was holding back. Assumed by and distrustful of Nott, he seemed to prefer to wait for the boy to give him a good reason to kill him. Not that the Tribunal required such things. The death toll was enormous. Muggles suffering most of all. The trips were Raven would lead his father and a group of followers away were always the bloodiest.

They had wiped out a small town in the hills. The Prophet reported that the Muggle Prime Minister announced a water pollutant as the cause for the isolated mass deaths. So Muggles were boiling their water, while the Tribunal marched down their streets. But the killing had slowed down some. Ferreus was using Marcello for something else. Nott wasn't privy yet to what that was.

This year he was to prove himself.

His head held high, higher than the majority of his classmates, he walked down to the crowd to await the carriages. His blonde hair fluttered in the breeze and his robes swished out in the light wind. Finding that the carriages were not yet arrived, he stood boredly off to the side. His trunks had been sent along by house elf, so he looked rankled by the bustle of others that he had to endure. While he might not have been marked, he was very much a member of the young Malavei and had been entrusted with several duties. After all, not all members were marked, only those that the Tribunal wanted access to at all times.

His eyes scanned the crowd coldly and he picked out a familiar face. Annika Giovanni had been chosen. Her induction and marking had forged a connection with the Italian pureblood family. He had talked with her at the Manor on occasion. Walking towards her now, his eyes were cold and distant. Looking to the side to see when the carriages might arrive, he didn't see the person approaching from his left and collided with them rather solidly. Nott's tall frame jarred only slightly and he had automatically reached out to steady the person that he had run into.

His eyes locked with Lottie's for a moment and a rush of emotions flitted behind his gaze before it turned cold again, he released her and made his way over to Annika. He didn't pause, he didn't look back and he certainly didn't smile. Just walked away from her like she was a stranger. Stepping alongside Annika, he stood bastion over her. Looking over and leading the youth of the Malavei was one of his tasks. Though he knew that soon Annika would be led to the boats, his presence near her was important. Their kind banded together.

User Image

Garden of Wisteria

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Levana waved happily at all of her friends and housemates as they joined in the group as they waited. Each year this was just as exciting as the last and she could never get quite enough of the rush.

Nevin looked about then smiled when he saw Cyrus looking around. He must have gotten lost and ended up farther away than expected. He laughed lightly then moved over to him"Hey Cyrus. Got lost did you?" he asked with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Zamir smiled at Yuans comment. He knew who he was referencing and it was rather funny how he referred to him.
"Perhaps you should try and converse with him more this year." he suggested as he pulled out his notebook that he dubbed his "Xenos research". Xenos was an odd creature and need to be studied. Many of the things he did was very curious indeed. Anytime Xenos spoke he made certain to write down anything and everything about how it was said, what words were used and the true meaning under his odd words that were almost always followed by a smirk.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

Rose's excitement lowered when more students arrived. She was used to being alone but at that moment she felt very alone. It was a new place for her surrounded by people she didn't know. A little worriedly she got closer to the groundskeeper.
"Um maam..."she said softly, almost to softly to be heard over the babbling of the crowd. No one seemed interested in speaking with her either. She understood why her brother wasn't with her. He had his own friends and she didn't mind if he wished to be with them.She really wished he was with her though. Unlike Dante, Rose was shy with new people. At home she was never allowed out much so she never received the proper training in the art of socializing. Yet once she gets to know you her confidence is just as big as his ego.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year, no house.

Rebecca was a big fan of people watching and was amused to see so many different people around. She was wondering where she was supossed to go. The eleven year old pushed back her brown hair and strode up to Rose. "Excuse me, Can you tell me where the Miss. Duke is? I seem unable to find her." Rebecca's tone was a bit sharp, but she needed answers.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 pm
Shin Sever 1st Year

Shin saw his book under the foot of a third year student. Some red head. "Excuse me?" He asked, his voice as polite as he could manage with some one stepping on his book and his over all sour personality. "May I have my potions text. You are standing on it" The scared side of his face mostly covered by his hair. His brown scarf tworn from his fall and his left hand still hanging lip, took away some of his regality. However you could still see from his manner that he came from an old wizarding family. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Ariya Denari

Ariya stepped off the train rather nervously. This was her first year at Hogwarts, and she was having a nervous breakdown - in her head, of course. She looked cautiously at the others around her, before attempting to head to the lake, figuring that Hogwarts was across there.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

Austin was standing by himself off to the side when a boy bumped into him. "I-It's O-okay" he stuttered. He couldn't even make a full sentence when he was talking to Tyler, a boy he had known for 5 years. He knew with his nervous state and his shyness he would never get to make friends.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year, no house yet.

The quiet girl didn't answer her, which made Rebecca a little miffed. She turned around and let her blue eyes scan the crowd for Miss. Duke. Her black boots smacked the platform as she finally caught sight of her. "Good afternoon, Miss. Duke. My name is Rebecca Finch and I am here to check in." Rebecca's tone was light but kind of like a metronome.

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games