Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:22 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt the laugh come out before she could stop it. "'Two people in one person'? Come on Liz, you sure know how to make it confusing for these poor girls!" She laughed loudly.

Weeks flew past and Ash began to do physical therapy on her right arm and left leg. At first, she could only use her right arm for very basic things, but now she could almost use it like she used to. Everyday, Kevin would stop by and check in on her, yesterday, he brought her a wheelchair for her to use to get around in. As she moved down the halls by using the strength of her arms, she felt free. Now, she just had to work on that leg. Lokita and Lulu would help her after the doctor left, trying to help her build up her arm strength and keep her company for when Ari was Lizzy. She was begining to smile and laugh more, but today was a dreaded day. The last of her bandages came off; the one over her shoulder. While she was alone in her room, she unwrapped the cloth and turned her head, afraid to see what it looked like. Ash looked at the shoulder, and let out a blood-chilling shreik.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari was just coming back from lunch with Shizuka, and Lizzy felt on top of the world. For once, she didn't begrudge Erin taking control. She wanted the girl to be as happy with Ash as Lizzy was with Shizuka. Ari stopped at the vending machine near Ash's room to grab a drink and was just pulling the drink from the dispenser, when she heard a scream from Ash's room.

Chills ran down her spine and her first thought was 'Tsubatsu'. Ari dropped the drink and ran as fast as she could down the hall, shoving her way past doctors and flinging the door to Ash's room open, by her side in a second. "Ash, love, are you okay?" she asked in a panicked and confused tone, confused because there was no one else in the room. "What's wrong?"

'.... An incomplete love.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was kneeling on the floor, her one leg at a slightly akward angle and the other was under her as she cried, her arms wrapped around her. "It... it's gone... It's completely gone.... Just taken away...It was the last thing Kai ever gave me and he just took it away..." She muttered softly, looking at nothing and sounding completely lost.

Her shoulder only had minor scars on it, but there was not one speck of the ink that had once adorned it, not one hint of the tattoo that Kai had given her with her dying breath. She felt like a piece of soul had been taken away with the ink. Her body shook in mental agony.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari felt her heart sink at Ash's words. "Oh, Ash..." she whispered, bending down and lifting the girl gently from the floor to set her on the bed. Ari laid down next to Ash and held her gently, stroking the girl's hair. "I'm sorry, Ash," she said softly. "I'm sorry... I should have... If I'd gotten there sooner..." Ari felt sick, as she always did when she remembered the visions she'd had. She'd never found out why she'd had those visions, but every single one seemed to have been spot on. But what really drove her mad was that she could have prevented all this happening to Ash if she'd just paid closer attention to them... Ari still felt like it was her fault.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:55 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash clung to Ari, not really knowing what to do or feel at the moment. All she knew was that her shoulder was fine. Great. But her tattoo was gone and it wouldn't come back. Just like Kai herself. "He took her away from me... He took her away from me again... How can he keep killing Kai? How can he keep doing this to me? How could he take that away.... It's gone... It's gone and it's not coming back.... Just like Kai... Just like..." Ash sobbed against Ari, lost and helpless.

{Within the darkness, two halve become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

An indescribable hurt filled Ari. She couldn't put her finger on it... she felt bad that she hadn't stopped this from happening, but there was something else... Then she realized what it was, and a new wave of guilt washed over the girl. Jealousy. 'You cruel child... How can you feel jealous of a dead girl? Are you that pathetic?' nagged her conscience. Erin shook it off and chose to let the now-familiar rage fill her. She trembled with Ash in her arms. "Don't worry," she said softly to the sobbing girl. "He'll pay for this. I swear, I'll make him pay."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 am
Kyokai Antanimoto

User Image

Kyokai felt her heart shudder as she watched Ash cry from the loss of her gift in the fire before her. She pushed back a strand of her now long black hair, she had decided that it was time for a new look, and turned to one of the trees. "Dozo... Let me go to her. Please, don't use the wish... I just... I just need to do this.. Dozo.." She begged frantically.

She felt the answer in her bones and stood quickly, bowing her thanks and letting her shadow like wings carry her through the forest, over the river, and into the Plain of Life. Watashi no ai, I am coming.... She thought as she broke through and found herself standing in a hospital room, Ash crying into Ari's chest. "Watashi no ai... Please, it hurts too much to see you cry..." She whispered softly, thinking that she would be unheard.

{My choice was no choice at all, but I will never regret it.}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash heard an all too familiar voice speak all too familiar words and she sat up quickly, looking around the room frantically. "Kai? Kai?! Kyokai?! Kai, where are you? I just heard you!" She said loudly, looking around the room in shock, her eyes wide. "Please Kai, answer me!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:44 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari jumped and looked around in shock when she heard Ash address Kai. But there was no one in the room. Ari returned her attention to Ash, feeling horribly concerned now. Hallucinations? Could Ash be... dying? 'No! She can't!' Ari touched Ash's wrist, checking the girl's pulse. A little fast, but not dangerously so. But then, why was Ash thinking she heard Kai...? "Ash," she said gently. "Kai's not here..."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 am
Kyokai Antanimoto

User Image

"You can hear me watashi no ai?" Kai felt her breath catch in her chest, well kind of.

Though she was dead, her mind kept her spirit doing things she did in life. It was normal in the Afterworld to forget that you didn't breathe anymore and challenge someone to an underwater breath-holding contest, only to grumble and hold an angry rant below the water after remembering ten minutes in. She reached out for Ash and touched her right shoulder, the one that had carried her tattoo, "Oh Ashika, how could he do this to you? I thought that I had kept him away by dying.... How could I have failed you so miserably Ashika?" She felt like she should be crying, but that was the only thing she couldn't figure out how to do yet.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt something touch her shoulder, and heard Kai's horrified whisper. "N-no Kai. You couldn't help it Kai... Y-you died and his parents bought him out... Even if h-he and killed the mayor, he would have gotten back out... Kai, Erin... uh... Ari saved me though... She killed the guys that did this... Please, don't be upset..... You did your best... Please.." She begged quietly, and reached out into the air where Kyokai's face would have been.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari gasped and looked around frantically. She'd heard a voice! And Ash was talking back to it... 'So this... This is what Kai sounded like?' she wondered, keeping silent. If Kai really was somehow here, the conversation was none of Ari's business. She just held Ash a bit tighter and closed her eyes, waiting for it to be over.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:31 pm
Kyokai Antanimoto

User Image

Kai noticed the girl holding Ashika jump and clutch her tightly, and she tilted her head slightly. "You can hear me too?" She wondered out loud.

She smiled at her and bowed, forgetting that she couldn't be seen by them and slapping herself hard on the forehead. "Kami, I am so foolish... I guess this is the trade when you turn to the Elder Elemantals to let you go... Anata. You must be Ari. Thank you Ari, thank you for saving her. And for loving her. You are doing better than I could have hoped to do. I hope that once you both seperate again, Erin will still love her as much as I know Ashika loves her." She told her kindly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari opened her eyes and looked toward the origin of the voice. She didn't know it, but she was looking right into Kai's eyes. She blushed a little, feeling ashamed once again for being so jealous of this girl. But she couldn't help it... And there was a big part of Erin that wanted to cling to Ash and say , 'Mine!' But Erin controlled that childish urge, and her jealousy, determined to at least be civil. "I'll always want to protect and love Ash... I'll never leave her. But I doubt I'm doing as well as you... You were probably a much better person than Erin could ever hope to be." Ari averted her eyes then, thinking yet again of hurting Ash. Even if Ash had forgiven her, Ari wasn't sure she could ever forgive herself. "I'm not that good a person, really... But I do love Ash. And I'm going to be good to her always. I'm here for... for as long as she wants me." Ari blushed again and rested her head on Ash's shoulder, feeling like she'd said everything that needed to be said.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:55 pm
Kyokai Antanimoto

User Image

"Īe. You are a good person. Both of the people within you are. You are able to protect her here with I am not able to." She said to her.

She felt a voice in her bones and felt a weird sensation in her body, the Elders were calling her back. She took of the sun glasses she wore and looked at Ash, who had a sort of awe-struck look on her face, and Ari had gone even more pale. "You are a beautiful couple. Very kawaii. You both take care of each other." She turned to look at Ash directly. "And I do not want to see you in the Afterworld ever again. Never in the forest again, anyways. Sayōnara." She said and faded away from the room.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games