Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaehyo

Tipsy Gaian

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:23 pm
I'm single, save for sorta kinda being in an online relationship. Due to multiple issues I've had over the years I've never actually seriously dated before, only tried with a few people over the years. Though, I didn't give half a s**t about dating anyone until I was well over 18. I still fully don't, so I'm guessing I'm at least partially asexual. I'm also transgender, but my issues have toned down, so I'm mostly okay with being physically female. Given that, I'm mostly identifying as a lesbian, but it's hard to meet like minded people where I live.

THUS - SINGLE.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:31 am
I had my first and last girlfriend October 2008. I never even kissed her :L (I was too scared too)  

EnirhtakB

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

amys27

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 am
Single~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:59 am
Taken ~  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:59 am
Too beautifully awkward to be in a relationship XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm
Single,  

Thenesis

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:42 pm
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

Haha, I think I'll use this from now on. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

I'm glad you enjoy it so xd  

oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:49 pm
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

It totally fits every "like" situation of been in. I swear, for as non-feminine I am, when I have a crush on someone I turn into a shy school girl. redface xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

It totally fits every "like" situation of been in. I swear, for as non-feminine I am, when I have a crush on someone I turn into a shy school girl. redface xp

I feel you dude. It's like trying to talk in a different language to someone that speaks it fluently. Gibberish is not a foreign language to me when talking to a crush. *insert regret nothing picture*  

oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 pm
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

I feel you dude. It's like trying to talk in a different language to someone that speaks it fluently. Gibberish is not a foreign language to me when talking to a crush. *insert regret nothing picture*

Haha, right? And I've just learned to keep it to myself because the last time I confessed it left me extremely embarassed and I felt like an idiot. >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

Haha, right? And I've just learned to keep it to myself because the last time I confessed it left me extremely embarassed and I felt like an idiot. >_>

Dude! OMG! Ikr?! Well...actually I've learnt to just kind of laugh at myself in situations like that. But yeah I tend to like to be careful before confessing, because I really don't like people laughing at me as if I was stupid...  

oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:14 pm
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

Dude! OMG! Ikr?! Well...actually I've learnt to just kind of laugh at myself in situations like that. But yeah I tend to like to be careful before confessing, because I really don't like people laughing at me as if I was stupid...

And I did mine through a note (like a school girl gonk ), in a public place, then promptly half running out. Not a good day, haha. Sadly, the person didn't even react to it, so I was left feeling extremely stupid. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo
The Ouroboros Alchemist
oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

And I did mine through a note (like a school girl gonk ), in a public place, then promptly half running out. Not a good day, haha. Sadly, the person didn't even react to it, so I was left feeling extremely stupid. xD

I've done that before! OMG! I was in middle school. Dude I feel for you man. I really do.  

oO- Alice Whitlock-Oo

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games