Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Akito slipped his hand in hers once she had gotten her clothes on.
"Would you like to go now, my princess?" He whispered gently, pressing his nose to hers.

Haruhi oddly enough, didn't feel too hungry at the moment. Maybe she just could get the thought that Rath actually loved her out of her head.
She scratched at her ribs and winced once.
Haruhi looked at him as he took out his wallet and she blushed. "Thank you, I think I'll just have one." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:20 pm
Hmmmm.. So, the girl who is always hungry, isnt hungry? Wow.. Never thought I would see the day. Rath said and winked at her. Then he turned to the counter and ordered.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm
Looking up to him a little she nodded a bit. Smiling she couldn't help but feel really relaxed around him."Yes, Akito-sama.. Lets go and relax.."Murmured her voice quietly as she smiled up to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 am
"I am not always hungry!" Haruhi laughed and smacked Rath upside the head. "How rude!"
Despite her words, Haruhi could not help laughing at Rath.

Akito smiled and tugged her out of his bedroom. The car was pulled out front and he smiled.
"Ladies first." He smiled.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 am
Everything, was like a dream. She had to pinch herself just to realize it was really happening. Looking to Akito as he lead her out to the car. Deep down his tough exterior he was sweet. Nodding once he opened the door for her she slipped in quietly. Looking up to him a bit she smiled a little. They were a real couple, there was no doubt about it. Feeling her cheeks burn with slight color she looked outside a bit."A real couple.."Mumbled her voice quietly in awe by their relationship. Days before she would've laughed at the mention of her and Akito being together.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:13 am
"What's that?" Akito took her chin in his hand with three of his fingers, pressing his face nears hers.
The chauffeur started driving and put up the window between the two sections of the car to give them privacy.
Akito's other hand wrapped around her waist and he drew her onto his lap so he could look into her eyes.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

edible reality

Questionable Muse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am
i'm a monkey!

"ooo eee aahh aahh ooo eee"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 am
Blinking having her face taken and made to look at him. She merely smiled before shaking her head gently. Being moved into his lap she looked up to him with flustered cheeks."Oh, nothing Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice gently as she smiled up to him. Though leaning forward she rested her head upon his shoulder relaxing.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:45 am
Akito smiled when she rested her head against his shoulder and he smiled. He put his hand on her head and held her there gently.
As they drove past the shoppe that Haruhi and Rath were in. Yuzu's face was turned away from the shoppe but Akito could see them clearly. His upper lip curled the slightest bit when he saw Rath and Haruhi smiling and having a good time.
That damn cat doesn't deserve such happiness... He thought bitterly.
"... Damn cat. " Akito growled under his breath, holding Yuzu a tiny bit tighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:51 am
Feeling a slight sting once they drove by a small shopping center. She peeked a bit seeing Haru with some boy. But something was slightly off about it. She had a dream last night about Akito introducing her to that boy. Shaking her head she brushed it off as if it was nothing. She must've just been dreaming. Looking up to Akito she listened to his words before moving up hugging him gently but tightly wanting to take his mind off of Haru.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:06 pm
Akito looked down at Yuzu and his face turned soft again.
He rubbed her ears very tenderly and kissed them.
"I hope your ears will eventually get less fragile." He whispered.
Akito kissed her neck softly and breathed in her lovely scent.
The car turned right and then stopped. Akito looked up and said softly, "We are here, darling."
He pushed to door open and smiled at Yuzu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:30 pm
Glancing out the back window she watched the shopping center disappear. Then being replaced by lovely rolling hills then mountains. She felt him rub her ears gently before kissing them. This time she didn't feel much of a feeling against them. But oddly just Akitos loving touches and his lips. Her cheeks lit up with color as she leaned against him. Akito-sama.. Your so caring.. She thought a bit before she was knocked from her thoughts. Pulling away a bit she looked to the side before nodding a bit. Slipping out she stood up straight holding her hands in front of her."It's been a while since we've been here, huh Akito-sama..?"She asked softly as she looked about the building. She could see the steam from the hotsprings in the background. It'd be all good and easy going. They'd be able to relax and even enjoy the hot springs together.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:16 pm
"A very long time." Akito agreed, getting out and sliding his hand around her waist.
Right now, inside he was filled with turmoil, his fury was peaking at seeing Haruhi happy.
She didn't deserve happiness, she didn't deserve Rath, she didn't deserve anything but pain!
He walked with her to the front door and opened it to the beautiful embellished lobby.
"They've redecorated since last time." He smiled.
Akito brought Yuzu to the front desk and scribbled his name and Yuzu's name down.
He reached behind the desk and pulled out a key. Akito winked at Yuzu and murmured, "Would you like to go to our room first or the springs?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:17 pm
"It's okay, I just....felt like if I didn't tell you...I don't know. All I know is that something inside me wanted to tell you, and I guess that something won." Rini smiled at Momi and giggled.

((Sorry I didn't post yesterday, my internet wasn't working right))  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:35 pm
Following him obidiently she looked forward a little. Seeing no one there she blinked as Akito reached forward. Even worse he didn't even tell anyone. Though she supposed that was the power of being the head of the family. Though once he asked her if she wanted to go to their room or the hot springs first. Truthfully she wanted to go to the hot springs but she wanted to be properly dressed for it and that would mean having to go to the room first."Our room.."Replied her voice gently as she nodded up to him. If anyone saw them they'd think they were probly little sister and older brother. But in truth it wasn't a thing like that. They were lovers and she didn't care if people knew or not. But she was his, and he was hers.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games