Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm
Luna's already pink face turned red. She stood up straight. "Just get up and start getting ready." She turned and went to the kitchen. "I think we're going to meet the others."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:21 pm
"I'm never making you anything then in my forge, Devon." Jira stuck her tongue out at him for the comment. She stretched both of her arms up in the air with a sigh of boredom and untied the decorative hairband holding her high ponytail up. Her fingers worked to smooth the tangles in her red-pink hair and tie it back up as she headed towards the door that led to the adjoining room. "Speaking of that, I have some work to do for a farmer again, so I'll be in here if you need me." She said aloud, tugging the band tightly with finality, and bumped the door to her workshop open with her hip to slip in before it closed.

"Stew's almost nice and hot." Erik muttered in her absence, and he moved over to the surprisingly uncrowded sink to wash the bowls from the night before.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:18 pm
"Oh man, I didn't say anything embarrassing again did I? I one time told my Dad about something i'd done in my sleep." Gerad stood up cautiously, he was already dressed, not getting out of his clothes in the night, or morning. But he hated himself when he was sleeping. He was too honest as it was.

Jason walked out of his room, fully dressed. He looked at the scene, only over hearing a little. "What happened now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 pm
Devon smiled deviously. "I'm sure your stuff isn't good for me anyways, Jira. I'm very reckless and break my knives quickly". He was hoping she would take it as a challenge. He actually would like her to make him some new daggers. He wouldn't say it aloud but she was one of the best.

Luna's blush had faded by the time Jason had came out of his room. "Gerad just wouldn't wake up and was dreaming." She walked towards the back door and opened it. "I'm going to go get Oceanas. I'll meet you boys out front." She waved and smiled, shutting the door behind her.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 pm
"Okay then." Jason went into the kitchen and set his shoes down as he sat in a chair to put them on after Luna went out. "So what did you do?"

"Hopefully nothing." Gerad sighed out, he hated his dreaming. "But i'll be out front. I'm already ready to go." Gerad went for the door and opened it, after he got outside he closed the door. He took a step or two before he remembered his spear and shield. He opened the door again and grabbed them from where they had been propped and closed the door again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 pm
"Oh! Challenge accepted if you face me when you say that!" Jira yelled back through the door, not bothering to open it. The fire in her forge was burning low and orange as she picked through the bag of coal leaning up against the wall. Some pieces she tossed into the flames while others she left. The vents blocking off the chimney attached to the house opened up when she pulled a chain.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 pm
Devon's smile grew and he stalked to the door, pushing it open and stepping inside, letting the door close behind him. He walked up right behind her and turned her face to his. "I challenge your skills into making me a durable set of daggers, daughter of Hephaestus" He was still smiling. He'd had a stressful night, and he was hoping he'd help lighten his moods.

Ren and Len sat there, a little stunned and in awe. They wondered what Devon could be doing in there. He looked like he was planning something. They looked over to Erik, hoping he could break the awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm
Jira shoved her face closer to Devon's so that the tip of her nose was touching his, and her violet eyes shone with inner pride. "Challenge accepted, son of Hermes." She pulled back and gave him a wide grin. "Do want any specific number of 'em? I have a shovel to mend."

"Hm?" Erik glanced behind him to see Len and Ren looking like deers when he felt eyes on his back. "What?"

Theras reached the town, or village, quicker than he thought he would. He left his Hellhound companion just inside the treeline so that there would be no suspicion of his identity, not that it would have mattered to him anyway. Then he went to work with his plan.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm
Devon was surprised to find discomfort when she pushed closer. He wasn't expecting that. "As many as you will spare with your materials." He grabbed a chair and sat down to watch her. She might have wanted company while she worked.

Len raised his brow. "Do you think anythings going on?" He was growing curious after Devon's expression before he went in.

Luna smiled as Oceanas met her halfway to the barn. He snorted as he came by her side and pressed his snout against her face, as if giving her a kiss. She petted his neck and mane, loving the toughness of his hair. She stood there for a while, petting her horse. She enjoyed the quite moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 pm
Gerad peeked his head around the house cautiously. He contimplated sneaking up on her but with Oceanas around it would have been impossible. Instead he just stood there, watching her. She looked cuter in the early son.

"What're you staring at I wonder." Jason had krept up behind Gerad and was looking past him.

Gerad nearly screamed in terror, He didn't like being snuck up on. "I'm not staring at anything."

"Liar, hey Luna! Come on, you ready?" Jason called to her from the corner.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 pm
"I guess you can stay in here if you want to...just don't complain about the heat or bother me." Jira's words began to turn into incoherent mumbles to herself as she turned away to find the shovel she'd been given. Sometimes a clear phrase could be heard like "...maybe just two...like to make five but...time permitting...", but mainly she outright forgot about Devon's presence when she took the shovel head off, tossed it into the flames, and pulled on gloves while laying out various materials on her worktable and looking at premade wooden models of daggers. When the fire was hot enough to make the metal glow brightly, she snatched it out and took her work hammer to it, fixing the crack in it with a few blows and tossing it into the water trough to cool it. Her eyes lost their trance-like glaze when she looked over at Devon and demanded, "I need a few of your eyelashes, or fingernails, whichever you prefer."

"Besides Miss Heron's work? You'd hear crashing if he tried anything," Erik chuckled to himself happily and leaned up against the counter. His hand found the oven burner knob and the flame winked out under the stew pot. "I don't think he'd expect her approach, though. You can go check if you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:12 pm
Cedric and Deimos found their way back to the clearing they had visited the evening before in hopes of finding the portal to the Underworld, or at least to pick up the scent of any one of Hades' minions. After some time, having found no way to access the portal, Cedric began examining the ground for foot prints that may have appeared overnight was Deimos sniffed about the cleaing.
Master, came Deimos's voice from the edge of the clearing, I may have found something.
"Good."

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 am
(( hey guys sorry I've been gone so long! sad I'm going to try to post more. ))

Luna had heard Gerad's shout and then Jason calling her name. She turned and began walking to them with her horse. "what happened guys?" she questioned as she got closer. She was concerned that it was something bad.

Devon just smiled and watched her work. He knew she was very skilled at what she did and realized why as she seemed lost in the familiar actions. When she snapped out of her gaze and asked her question he looked down at his ragged nails. He picked at them with his teeth, "How much do you need?" he mumbled.

Both Len and Ren nodded their heads. "We'll just keep you company" Ren began to wonder when Luna, Jason and Gerad would arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 pm
((Ees fine. =D))

Jira weighed her work hammer in her hands thoughtfully, thinking on the question. "About three, I probably won't have enough time to make more than two if you're lucky."

"Alright then. I'm kind of boring sometimes, though." Erik muttered.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 am
"I'll be sure to retrieve them after battle if I loose one then." Devon picked off his third nail and dried them before handing them to her. He looked down at his now uneven nails and shrugged. He may decide to fix them later.

"It's okay. We'll think of something to talk about." Ren smiled reassuringly and stood with a stretched. She itched for something to do. "Why don't we play a game?" She hoped she didn't seem childish by mentioning the idea when her brother raised his eyebrow. He wasn't much of a gamer. She looked to see what Erik's reaction was.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff