Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 am
User Image

It was most definitely not Reelo's very worst day in hell so far...actually this was better than most of his good days on earth. When the first chiropteran returned with various clothing- the male pretended not to notice her changing, his body lax against the far wall with his bandana slid down over his eyes...mostly down over his eyes anyway. He managed to hide any sort of grin and had just slowed his breathing when that other woman appeared... she wasn't wearing anything at all! Reelo snickered and had just prepared to try and "comfort" the redheaded girl when her apparent sister got to her first, needless to say he crossed his arms in a slight pout though he remained mostly content a moment later when she too removed her clothing...well endowed didn't describe it accurately enough. "Come on ladies...follow the leader." He snickered again, muttering under his breath at the Melanie and the others as his imagination went off to play- leaving him feeling rather lonely. Reelo didn't even bother moving from his place to see what clothing might be there for him....too many women around, and although he wasn't exactly shy...."tsk." The male continued to observe the two women at play, making a few mental notes himself- including the odd outfit one of the demon girls had decided to enter in. She was obviously too young for him and even said it herself but.. it looked like something a stripper might wear? Oh well, if hell kept providing him women like this he might not want to leave after all. "Can you guys keep it down?" He managed, pretending to be asleep the entire time as he rolled his body off of the wall and onto the floor in a much better viewing position, peeking out as best he could from under the safety of his head piece and smirking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:33 am
Alinda Tama

User Image

Alinda turned at the sound of the male human and gave him a playful grin. "Oh come on human, you're such a stick in the mud. If they keep it down, we don't get to see any good parts!" She joked to him.

She held her right hand above her shoulder, almost as if she was waiting for someone to hand her something when a small stack of pictures appeared in her hand out of no where. Alinda leafed through them and smiled at the good quailty before mincing her way over to him and giving him a playful, if not seductive wink. "Wanna see the shots?" She asked and slowly waved them over his head an out of reach. "If you're nice I might invite you to my birthday tomorrow cutie. I turn eighteen. Tons of fun for a playful demon such as myself." She taunted him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:52 am
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Sitting down on the other side of the injured girl, Shard gently turned her onto her stomach. She winced at the words, a slight feeling of anger at the one who did this as well as sadness. She reached out to touch the wounds, moving slowly and clearly so that the protective human could easily track her movements and see that she posed no threat. Laing both of her hands on the words, she closed her eyes and a soft, gentle pink light spilled from her hands and she focused on pulling the wound off of the girl and allowing them to flow onto herself. As she worked, the different letters carved themselves all over her body. The 'S' ended up on her right leg, the 'E' on her chin, the 'M' on her forearm, scrambling the word up effectively. Shard sighed, though it was not intentional to mixed up and displace the letters (her power always did that), it was a bonus so the human wouldn't know what it said. She looked up to the female again, the 'I' that was scratched across her nose healing already as she spoke. "She's good now miss. Thank you for letting me help."

Shard stood and walked back over to the girl once more, the 'N' on her lower back healing next. "There you go. What's your name miss?" She asked in her kind voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:34 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna shot a look at Reelo and wrapped her arms around her knees, pulling them tighter against her chest. She knew that he probably couldn't help it... Heck, she herself was enjoying the view... But she definitely was not about to change in front of the male.

She couldn't keep a smile away when she saw Dali looking somewhat better; color was even starting to return to the girl's face, and those awful words were gone. Marianna got up and hugged Shard gently, whispering, "Thank you," in her ear before stepping back. "Oh, my name's Marianna, but you can call me Ri if you want to."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:28 am
Shard Polnoc

User Image

She hugged her back and smiled. "I make a useless demon because I hate to hurt, Ri. Ali is my only friend and practically my family. After a few years of my refusing to follow demon protocol, Mother left me in the Feild of Blood to fight my way out. The ones that kill are the ones that can still turn into real demons, but I almost didn't make it out. Alinda saved me and carried me out of there. She's the one who killed..." She whispered, a small memory of screams and pink crystals killing people. She never saw Ali use the glass again, but she never wanted to.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

"What good parts? I'm pretty sure demon sex isn't going to be as fascinating as I hope...probably involves some human sacrifice...some satanic rituals..blood sweat and tears- etc." Reelo actually shuddered at the thought, effectively turning himself off for the moment. In this place- so far as he had seen, the fine art of reproductive sports couldn't be anything short of...well, hell. He pulled the bandana up a bit and took to staring at Alinda and the photo's she carried with a smug grin before he spotted Marianna off to the side and muttered a few things under his breath- shrugging and wiping that same grin from his face moments later in favor of a more mature tone and expression. "Sorry girly I'm way too old for you- besides...I'm fairly certain they don't allow inmates here to leave for the sake of a birthday party.." Reelo chuckled at that last bit, his eyes darting back and forth as he added in a much lower tone. "You could leave the pictures though...I get bored here"  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 pm
Alinda Tama

User Image

She giggled at his words, her eyes even gentle with laughter. "Too old for me? Oh honey, I'm older than you will ever be in human years. If anything, you are way too young for me! And no, I can't take you out, but I can bring the party here. Or at least, a portion. And demon sex is just like human sex, or it is for us normal looking ones." Alinda told him, then waved her left hand, a stack of identical pictures in her grip. She held them out for him with a smile and wink.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
Elfy.

Elfy considered stealing the photos from the rabbit, but decided it wasn't worth the effort. She didn't really feel much like running or jumping around at the moment. The chiropteran grinned and stood, making her way over to Reelo and pulling the male close to herself. Kannah was an amusing target, but Reelo looked like he would be even better.

"The pictures probably lack the same effect as the real thing, dear human..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

"You just told me you were turning 18 tomorrow.." Reelo wasn't so thick headed that he couldn't determine the obvious difference between human and demon years, just as there was a difference between human years and dog years. Still though, she looked so..young. Reelo took the pictures she offered him with a coy smile and winked in return, stuffing them into his jacket pocket quickly and shaping his lips in an "Oh" fashion at her sex remark, it was a load off of his mind really. He had just been prepared to open his mouth and say something more to the bunny girl when she was one up'd by the redheaded woman who seemed to have been revived from her depression and taken a sudden interest in him...women were all the same, they see one taking an interest in a man and attack like sharks. He grinned at the thought, reddening brightly when she pulled him into her yet holding his cool, a quick, close up glance of her body from head to feet causing the man to chuckle. "Careful fireball- The last woman who got this close to me ended up carrying my kid."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"Chiropteran give birth in sets of two...Not just one kid."

The chiropteran giggled, her tail playfully prodding at the male before it finally found its way into the pocket of his jacket and stole the pictures. Once she had taken Reelo's copies, the odd darkness from before stole the rabbit's and destroyed them. Elfy searched through the pictures she had stolen from Reelo before shrugging and offering them up to the darkness as well.

"Unfortunately, I believe I am a little too old for you, human. I should be pretty close to fifty now...And I suggest that you avoid making any more copies of those pictures, usagi..."

Somehow, Elfy felt that there was an extreme amount of irony in her words. She tried to ignore it though. It probably wasn't important.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

"One kid, eight kids..its all the same to me..besides, I don't think I can reproduce here anyway." Reelo shrugged, noting for the first time the tail she had- it looked like it might be fun to play with. He grew lax as she prodded him and hadn't been quite quick enough to keep her from stealing his new possession, his arms flailing about her as he tried to overrun the chiropteran and take them back. Unfortunately he had just gotten close enough to touch them when they disappeared, leaving the male with a slightly defeated look before he growled and pushed her over playfully, crossing his arms a moment later. "What are you? Ashamed or something...yeesh, I am in hell you know, what could it hurt to give me something to hold on to?" Clearly he was being sarcastic, but there was just a little hurt in his words- after all it was the truth. Reelo sighed and gave the chiropteran a last one over look, mostly to memorize her features since he wouldn't have any pictures to do that for him before offering another shrug and glancing at the room full of females. "Who cares, you all look about twentish to me...besides, obviously your still breeding- isn't that what you just said?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"I'm certain you've seen my brother-in-law...You know...Iga? The last thing I need is for him to get hold of those pictures and blackmail me."

The chiropteran held her ground for all of five seconds before giving the male a frustrated look and forcing the darkness to reform a select few of the pictures, much to its annoyance. It didn't like having to reform things it had already destroyed. Elfy used the tail to give the pictures back to Reelo and pouted.

"Nyu...Just try not to let them get taken from you..."

She poked at her stomach absently and shrugged. The chiropteran probably could still reproduce, though that didn't necessarily mean she wanted to.

"Nine days ago Hell time, nine years ago on the surface...Probably closer to ten now, actually."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

"Blackmail? Blackmail you with what, your good looks?" Reelo highly doubted hitting on the chiropteran would get him anywhere in terms of fun but...then there was always the sheer advantage of having her around in general. He wasn't sure how long she'd been here but since Elfy had arrived he hadn't been punched, beaten, stabbed or just abused over all, surely that was as good a reason as any to want to keep her here. "What's this talk about the surface?..Its been ten years on earth already?" He asked, half listening for a response, half grinning while he looked at the selected pictures she had decided to let him have. If she had been aiming for the less incriminating ones, her aim was horrible- thankfully. Reelo replaced the photo's after a minute and gave her a curt nod, he wouldn't be sharing if he could help it. Still, something about her mentioning home had the male questioning. "Are you going back?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"You'd be surprised what Iga is capable of...Hai. It has been ten years on the surface."

Elfy nodded slightly in response to Reelo's question. She already had a destination in mind for when she returned. Once she was back on the surface, she had no intention of being found again. The chiropteran didn't usually take the time to plan (it was easier to do things spur of the moment), but this time she wasn't taking any chances.

"I'm only staying here for a month...After that, I'll return to the surface."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

"Ten years...how depressing.." Reelo's earlier amusement all but deserted him, leaving the youth with a very dark and saddened look. Everyone he had known had most likely forgotten about him and it had only been ten days here. He stood slowly and began wiping nonexistent dust from his pant legs, crossing the room and placing his fingers on the bars. Women or not, he was still just an animal in a cage here for the rest of eternity.'Reelo Watt, I will not pretend that I can return you to life. The closest you could get is wandering as a lonely ghost....But there is an area of the afterlife outside of hell, in spite of what the current King and Queen would have you believe. You can get there. It's possible because of one critical fact......' He cringed, squeezing the metal to no avail as lucifer's words played about in his head. "Humans are stronger than demons.." He finished the memory out loud, shaking his head and very gently butting his head against the bars. Ten years was such a long time. He was so caught up in his depression that he almost didn't hear that last bit, twisting his gaze around in confusion at Elfy's words. "What do you mean "Return". We can't go back once we come here....That is what I was told."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games