Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden paled at the sight of his boyfriend's father. His arms tightened automatically around Tank and he struggled to keep from growling at Vikenti's threats. He looked up at Tank uncertainly, wondering if he'd take the offer. He hated the idea of being nothing more than a concubine to his lover, for as long as Vikenti lived, but if it was that or the death of his sisters and the Dresdens... He wouldn't blame Tank for taking it. "Mikhail?" he whispered timidly.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank slowly removed himself from Jorden's grip.. then was in front of his father with his hands gripping his throat, the man still calm and cool even though he was choking, his face growing red then purple. "Nyet. He is my boyfriend, the one I wish to do the spending my life with. If you cannot do the seeing of him as the such, then I have no interest. You wanted me to be a killer Papa? You wanted me to be a murderer? Well, for this moment, I am the murderer. Do svidaniya Papa. I will not do the missing of you." He told him, and broke his neck with a sharp jerk of his hands, letting his father's bady drop tot he floor, his face still cool and calm even in death.

He looked around and saw the men drop to a knee, and he shook his head. "Nyet, there are no more Families, and no more Mafia for the needing of Dons. Find the way of living, as I have. Find a new life." Tank told the men and saw them nod, then leave, each trying to figure out how they would life like a normal person.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden watched in shock as Tank killed his father and dismissed his guards as if it was nothing. After a few more moments, he walked over and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist gently from behind, kissing his neck just once, softly. "Mikhail... You did it... You're free, forever... Thanks to you, they're all free..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank turned around and held him close to his body, whispering, "Da, it is good to be free." And he and the others walked out, Pavel babying Kina the entire way.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

"Chris! C'mon Chris, help me get him out!" She half screamed, half begged as they stopped in front of the Rawlings residence at three ten in the morning. "Den! You are not allowed to die you a*****e! I swear to ******** Christ if you die I will bring you back just to kill you myself!" She demanded the bleeding and hal dead man as they half carried him tothe door, and she began to beat on it furiously. "Sirrah! Sirrah, Kevin! Please! It's an emergency! Please open the ******** door before I kick it the ******** in!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah rushed to the living room when she heard Amilia's voice on the other side, opening the door. She was wearing a silky white dressing gown and looked a bit sleepy. "Officers? What..." She paled and ushered them inside without another word when she saw Den. "Come in. Kevin! KEVIN!! Get in here, I'm going to need your help!" She motioned for Christopher and Amilia to put the bleeding man on the couch and grabbed her medical bag.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Officer Den Herltz

User Image

Den gasped and winced, gripping a hold of Sirrah's hand as he coughed up more blood. "F-f-found... O-owner.... Dug... too.. deep f-for them..." He took a shaky breath as he gripped her harder, even though it was terrifyingly weak. "I wondered... w-why... why Kim was... interested... and why...... he was... wasn't ever seen... St-started... started digging... The twins.... not.... not.... the fi-first to be taken... M-many..... girls gone.... Richard... N-naruse.... Owner... kept cr-crossing paths.... when I... began...... began to l-l-look... Too many... coincidences....... K-kept digging.... R-richard... is... Owner.... Husband... is child..... sex trafficing....... h-hidden to protect.. protect the company..... I found out... got shoved out of....... of the window two.... floors up..... not..... f-fun..." He told her then his breathing stopped, his hand dropping from Sirrah's.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah felt her blood run cold at Den's news. She only remained frozen for half a second after he stopped breathing, then immediately administered a breath, checking his neck for a pulse. There was none. She began compressions, yelling once again for Kevin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia didn't care that Sirrah was a licensed doctor suddenly, and she shoved the red head out of the way as tears poured out of her eyes and she yelled loudly, "YOU ******** b*****d!!! I ******** TOLD YOU THAT YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DIE!!! MEN NEVER ******** LISTEN!!" And clenched her fistes into one solid striking object, and slammed it into his chest, hearing his breathing start back up and she yelled, <******** MORON! YOU DON'T GET TO DIE UNLESS I DIE AND WE AIN'T LIVED ENOUGH! PULL THAT s**t AGIN, AND I TASER YOU UP THE ******** a**!" Before she kissed him, for the first time and whispered, "I don't know how to live with out you Den.... I don't know what to do...." as she sobbed softly against his lips.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah stumbled as Amilia pushed her very roughly aside. By the time she had recovered, the female had somehow resuscitated Den. She placed a hand on Den's chest, staying far away from the blond officer, and slowly began to draw the most harmful of his wounds onto herself. She knew Kevin would be angry with her for this, and Den probably would be too if he knew what was going on, but she didn't care. Her talent was the quickest way to get things done, as well as Den's best chance for survival.

She winced as Den's broken bones, arteries, and damaged organs knitted themselves back together and into pristine condition while her own crumpled and snapped and collapsed. She drew a shuddering breath as her demon blood healed her almost immediately, and began working on Den's less threatening wounds as quickly and efficiently as she could.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin raced over and gently pulled Sirrah away for a moment to give her more time to heal, beginning a rant similar to Mili's. "Sirrah Renee Rawlings, ARE YOU ******** NUTS?! I don't care if you are half demon, half goddess, or half ******** panda bear! DON'T YOU PULL THAT s**t WITHOUT ME HERE! If you want to do it, then you wait for me so I can keep you from ******** over doing it! Now don't ******** be a hero again!" He yelled, then kissed her and held her gently before releasing her again, watching her and forcing her to pace herself as she healed Den.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah winced when Kevin pulled her away; her body still ached pretty badly from the broken bones. She gritted her teeth at his words and opened her mouth to retort, but found herself very effectively distracted by his kiss. So she swallowed her complaints and returned to her work, going slower to please Kevin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm

Kina

User Image

Kina hurried through the kitty door in the back door, rushing up to the man with the red hair and mewling loudly befpre swatting him hard with her paw and saying, "Allo! I am doing the mewling here! I was walking the street corners when I heard many of the yellings. Is someone needing the helping? Shall I get Sir Pavel? Why do I smell dog?" She asked and saww the animal in question staring at her from a far door, and she waved her lightly bandaged tail, three days of her natural healing helping her body recover. "Allo? I am the sorry if I am doing the waking. Are you doing the understanding of me?" Kina asked the white and red marked dog.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm

User Image
Sakura

Sakura had managed to sleep through the human hoopla, but the instant a cat entered the house she was wide awake. She stood and looked at the feline with confusion, genuinely bewildered as to what the animal thought she was doing there. She growled softly and her fur puffed up a little. "Hai, I understand you... Cat... I understand that you are in my house... I also understand that you need to get out right now, because you see, the only kittens allowed here are Mistress Lulu and Mistress Lokita." She barked furiously and charged the cat.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Kina

User Image

Kina hissed at the advancing dog and growled as she raced around the room, "You do the touching of the tail and you will do the death, da?" And she ran and flipped off of a wall, hearing the dog try to stop and fail. The dog hit the wall as she raced along the floor, then jumped up to a book shelf, sitting down and lazily washing he paw as she waited for the dog to come again. She hated to admit it, but this was fun. "I am doing the lazing up here! Are you letting me bathe in the shelfs of books? I am thanking ever the manys!"
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games